Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. (3664 Views)

Help! He Is Blocking My Marriage And Happiness / Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by JonTal: 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Now if you got the @op very well, @Gaborone and @EfemenaXY, you will notice that the op and other friends sampled her, but not this particular friend who wants to marry her now. This is the reason the op has drawn his attention to the fact that the girl is a pro. So the guy should not be the one to clear the mess from the floor even though he is insisting on going ahead with his plans.
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by EfemenaXY: 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
JonTal:
Now if you got the @op very well, @Gaborone and @EfemenaXY, you will notice that the op and other friends sampled her, but not this particular friend who wants to marry her now. This is the reason the op has drawn his attention to the fact that the girl is a pro. So the guy should not be the one to clear the mess from the floor even though he is insisting on going ahead with his plans.

Well, they're friends aren't they?

So sharing bodily fluids shouldn't post that much of a problem. Like someone mentioned earlier, let them keep it within the "family".

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by Dheartless: 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
JonTal:

hahahahahahaha. I no fit shaaout ooo. You too much!
I swear the guy need arsenal for deliverance, I nor fit lie for you na!!
nor follow all those women talk again you will only get tired of the supposed logical aguement and possibly get angry at their 100% sentimental jugdement .
grin
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by cococandy(f): 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Maybe the OP or one of the others should marry her instead and spare this their 'innocent' friend the 'misfortune'.

Let me guess, they consider themselves too good for her innit?

Rubbish
JonTal:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by JonTal: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dheartless:

I swear the guy need arsenal for deliverance, I nor fit lie for na!!
nor follow all those women talk again you will only tired of the asupposed logical aguement and possibly get angry at their 100% sentimental jugdement .
grin

Na so. Na so women dey defend their fellow women any time e come for marriage matter once one babe done see opportunity to marry.
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by JonTal: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
cococandy:
Maybe the OP or one of the others should marry her instead and spare this their 'innocent' friend the 'misfortune'.

Let me guess, they consider themselves too good for her innit?

Rubbish

Yes @cococandy. I quite agree with your point of view that the op and his other friends are not better than her. So one of them should marry her but, not that innocent one. But what can we do? We can only talk here on NL
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by JonTal: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Well, they're friends aren't they?

So sharing bodily fluids shouldn't post that much of a problem. Like someone mentioned earlier, let them keep it within the "family".

smiley Don't forget this guy is innocent. Have a very good night.
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by cococandy(f): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
JonTal:

Yes @cococandy. I quite agree with your point of view that the op and his other friends are not better than her. So one of them should marry her but, not that innocent one. But what can we do? We can only talk here on NL
Innocent indeed. grin

We are assuming he's not been intimate with any other woman before deciding to marry this lady.
Who will marry those ones?
Since its now okay to considers ones past sexual conquests as filth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by Breadfruit: 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Gaborone:
You guys have finished passing her round, now you plan to leave her for who? One of my brothers?

Biko, allow your friend marry her, that way, she remains in your circle.

smiley

Looooooooooool!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by Fkforyou(m): 1:49am On Feb 15, 2016
Sometimes when I read some comment, I can:t help but shake my head. Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion sha.

@ OP....Just because you can't settle with someone like her doesnt mean someone else can't ,wether he is your friend or not. It's good that you expressed your discomfort but that doesn't mean you should force your opinion down his throat.

Last last no be you be him papa, anything wey him like, make him do.
If him begin complain after marriage just continue to dey mind your business make him carry his wahala alone.
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by JonTal: 8:47am On Feb 15, 2016
cococandy:

Innocent indeed. grin

We are assuming he's not been intimate with any other woman before deciding to marry this lady.
Who will marry those ones?
Since its now okay to considers ones past sexual conquests as filth.

cheesycheesy

Good morning, coco. I hope you slept well. I got your points and I give it up. Have yourself a swell day.
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by PresVA: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2016
I wonder what makes some guys think that they're better than a lady they've slept with or share same lifestyle with. .

You sleep with a lady you term a runs girl/ashawo and you think you ain't ashawo too? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
PresVA:
I wonder what makes some guys think that they're better than a lady they've slept with or share same lifestyle with. .

You sleep with a lady you term a runs girl/ashawo and you think you ain't ashawo too? undecided
No. The law of nature (which happened to be made up by them of course) absolves them of responsibility grin

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by ivyT(f): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
baby124:
How does it concern you? He has said he does not care. If it's too much, don't follow him to the introduction.

abi o..bad belle op
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by ivyT(f): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Acidosis:
Juju at work...

Runs girls can do anything to hook their prey. I'd advise you ignore your friend, if he wants to die, assist him in digging a very wide grave.

Nothing is ever going to change his opinion, even if he sees her babe with another man eye ball to eye ball.

Stop acting like you don't know the potency of Vegetable & stock fish.
Gbam!
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by Acidosis(m): 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
ivyT:
Gbam!
correct bae cheesy
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by EfemenaXY: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2016
JonTal:

smiley Don't forget this guy is innocent. Have a very good night.

This is getting tiresome.

Tell me something, how do you measure one's level of "innocence" w.r.t the no. of partners they've bedded? I mean at what point does a guy no longer claim "innocence"? After sleeping with 1? 5? 10? 100 partners?

Ashewo or no ashewo, there's no law that states they can't get married, nor are there any restrictions on whom they choose to marry.

Learn to live and let live.
Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by Ngokafor(f): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
...@Gaborone,Efemena,Coco and co has given perfected responses to this fake thread cheesy..

....See 'runs' men looking for 'purity' to marry..story!!!.Karma never disappoints.

...@OP she must remain in your circle whether you like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. by EfemenaXY: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ngokafor:

...@Gaborone,Efemena,Coco and co has given perfected responses to this fake thread cheesy..

....See 'runs' men looking for 'purity' to marry..story!!!.Karma never disappoints.

...@OP she must remain in your circle whether you like it or not.

grin grin grin

I don tire for the matter. Na to unfollow remain. Too many kids trying it on, on here with fake stories.

Good Morning sha. smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Used An Air Cooler / She Wants To Quit Her Marriage / Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.