Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Code:invite All Your Facebook Friends To Like Your Facebook Fanpage In One Click - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Code:invite All Your Facebook Friends To Like Your Facebook Fanpage In One Click (836 Views)

Facebook Fanpage With 7k Followers For Sale / How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Code:invite All Your Facebook Friends To Like Your Facebook Fanpage In One Click by Horlaarsco: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Note: This trick works on most browsers but there are just different ways for doing this

For Chrome Browser
Open the Page you wish to invite your friends to

Like the page and Click on invite Friends Button

Right Click on your Chrome Browser and click on inspect elements tab

Facebook group invite all

Click on Console at the top then paste the following code

var inputs = document.getElementsByClassName(‘uiButton _1sm’); for(var i=0; i<inputs.length;i++) { inputs[i].click();}

After pasting the code then Press Enter all your friends will receive notification for them to like your page in the twinkle of an eye.

http://www.techgoon.com/code-invite-all-your-facebook-friends-to-like-your-facebook-fanpage/
Re: Code:invite All Your Facebook Friends To Like Your Facebook Fanpage In One Click by imohchard(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
If you are using Chrome, u just have to download the Facebook invite all add on... Easier than the inspect elements stuff

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase RAM In PC 20GB+ Easily 2016 / Wapmasters Is It Possible To Get 10k Pageviews To My Site In Hours? / Get Free P2P Scripts Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.