Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E (30036 Views)

"Pay Your Tax Or Face Criminal Prosecution, Up To 5-years Jail Term" - Osinbajo / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by paschu: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Retributionn:

Noisemakers

Your votes in the SE is useless and inconsequential

PMB will serve 2 terms and Osinbajo will serve 2 terms and then it will go to the Middle Belt, back to the North and then SW

SE will just be followers in Nigeria

cool cool cool

SHAME ON YOU.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by chyket(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dream on!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by orakao8: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
IN YOUR DREAMS
loopman:

You were inconsequential in making PMB the president, you will likely be inconsequential in detrmining who succeeds him.
During the elections, you can ensure no election take place in SE, elections will go on in other parts of Nigeria INCLUDING THE SOUTH SOUTH.
Nigeria will simply move on with a new leader.

2 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by KanwuliaExtra: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
Was that not the original plan? wink

And you think NIGERIANS will sit down and watch that happen?
Check out the fates of ALL VPs in Nigerian history.

Go ask ATIKU wetin happen na!

UNLESS BUHARI DIES. . . . .THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by Lessonteacher(f): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
loopman:

My own point is Northerners don't think like you!
The only time there was vote bloc in North 19 states.was the last election
mr stop this ur unending self-glorification, in which way do u think u gon win without se and ss voting for u?

2 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by Kennydoc(m): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
alablec:

SW & SE never teamed together for election except 2011. North only trusts SE as second fiddle but voted massively for Abiola (against Tofa, their son) and Obasanjo. The truth is that it's easier for M/Belt & SS to produce president than SE except with SW support which pride will never allowed majority of SE people to think about, hence room for self determination because North will never support SE.

some from SE are wishing North rule for ever but North is wise; they can only endure SE "wahala" but they don't ever want Yoruba "wahala". they enjoy the divide & rule tactics hence their joy over Igbo - Yoruba rancour/ division. They are aware that the day Yoruba & Igbo unite, the end to their well-planned hegemony.

Saying that Northerners don't ever want Yoruba wahala is just an empty noise. Northerners have always teamed up with the available group in the South in the interest of the North. There is no fear of Yoruba in the matter,cos they understand that as long as Igbos and Yorubas remain in 'enmity' with each other, the south will never truly rise. That's why I agree with your last 2 statements.

1 Like

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by Alertz3(m): 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
bodejohn:
It's just amazing how just one person will sit in a corner of his room and decide what happens to the whole country like he feeds us all or gave us our breath.

How can this talk cross the mind of any sane person? Buhari is less than 10 months gone in a four year term and here is someone already dreaming of a second term.

I see in Nigeria's politics relevancy is everything.

Na so ! Just like the foolish rich man in the bible. No recourse to the Owner and giver of life.

1 Like

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by Dakad: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Honestly, I still have major problem with the gullibility of the so called Nigeria youths. Most comments i read read on this platform which is a reflection of how Nigeria youth reason are very disheartened. We still have a very long way to go in this country and it's very painful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by Jobos(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
Knowledge9000:
Over the dead body of SS and SE for Osinbajo to rule this country. Northerners shall continue to rule Nigeria till eternity or we get our country. We don't like one Nigeria but as long as Northerners rule, we are okay with it. Since that's what you SWesterners want, let's enjoy nah. You can't eat your cake and have it...whatever you wished for our son GEJ, you will get it also for your son Osinbajo.
Remove SS and SE from the nigeria voter list and conclude for yourself. Even when Gej nearly got the half of lagos plus SS and SE did he win.
SW supported him for his election in 2011, he clintch to the north and abandon us.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by orakao8: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WILL SERVE THE NORTH
Retributionn:

In your dreams

You will be followers in Nigeria

You will serve ur masters- The Yorubas and the North

2 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by babyfaceafrica: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
flokii:
it's very possible tho.

it's gonna be lika a payback to d SW from d North... grin

abokiis are like Lannisters.. they always pay their debts unlike SS & SE cheesy
so true.....northeners are honest people.....they always pay back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by leanalyst: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
loopman:

In your own dictionary, OBJ was a northerner.
The problem with you people is short memory and you think everyone easily forget like you do.
Northerners will definitely vote a Fashola if he performs relatively well in his current assignment, they don't reason nor play politics of hatred and vengeance like you play, which has brought you to this unenviable political position you are.
Please don't delude urself in believing the northerners don't want to continue ruling. If APC brings out an Osibanjo and PDP brings a northerner. My brother the North will vote PDP or share votes. But more votes to the northerner for PDP.

2 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by orakao8: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
WHO ARE YOU
Jobos:

Remove SS and SE from the nigeria voter list and conclude for yourself. Even when Gej nearly got the half of lagos plus SS and SE did he win.
SW supported him for his election in 2011, he clintch to the north and abandon us.

3 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by yommyss01: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Richie0974:
Says who??
So they should keep on rotating it amongst themselves right?
Wait a minute. GEJ was president not long ago. Is he not Igbo again? His name na Ebele ooo, an Igbo name. You don forget?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by praxisnetworks: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
blackpanda:

Are you God That how you people said he will never win, but today you all have been put to shame.
I believe everybody should be given fair opportunity and let the people choose who they want
Quote me.
Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by Dakad: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Though it's not realistic for now but I hope one day in Nigeria CITIZENSHIP will replace this shallow mindset of state of origin. No one is interested in what move this country forward anymore. And the most disheartening is that the youths are the pioneer of this practice that move us no where. What's is the benefits of my village man being in power and I dnt get the basic dividends of democracy. Our priority should be who will deliver not where he/she comes from. And if we can't realize this I think it's better we divide but my fear is that won't this myopic mindset continue even after division. Take Rivers as a case study, an Ogoni and others still feel marginalized by Ikwere in terms of politics bcs we don't see ourselves as one. Honestly we still have a very long way to go but I believe this can be shortened if we the youth change our mindset
Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by SmartMugu: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
A7:

How about you? What happen to "leaders of tomorrow"? grin grin

I guess it's not tomorrow yet. All these old men must first live and die, and then it's tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by exwizzy90(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chai! See finishing. Na true talk u yan, unforgiveness, hatred and vendetta no dey lead people anywhere, bible talk am and even nature don prove am. My people no wan move on, still bearing grudges even against one another talk more of other regions.
loopman:

In your own dictionary, OBJ was a northerner.
The problem with you people is short memory and you think everyone easily forget like you do.
Northerners will definitely vote a Fashola if he performs relatively well in his current assignment, they don't reason nor play politics of hatred and vengeance like you play, which has brought you to this unenviable political position you are.

1 Like

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by IGBOPRINCE: 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kulas:
The writer is a mad man.So Yoruba and Hausa don't want igbo to be president of Nigeria,yet d same Yoruba and Hausa don't want igbos to pull out from the so called Nigeria and have their own country.Who is fooling who?.
most of the leaders in nigeria smoke weed, instead of thinking the way out, they re there talking rubbish.

After people like beremx, abagworo,ngenekwenu, etc will be telling us to followed the footstep of one nigeria..

Hope they saw this animal in human skin spewing lubbish.

2 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by wealth123: 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nigerians are now looking for performance. By the time Buhari is done, rigging and corruption will be a thing of the past. So you haters of Yorubas must have a rethink. If APC performs under Buhari, then Osinbajo or Fashola takes over and move Nigeria forward. Forget about PDP for the next 50 years as many of them would have decamped to APC before the end of Buhari's tenure. What surprises me is that with all the revelations about looting and impunity during GEJ era, the SS and SE people are still grieved that he lost. Haba, when will you stop all this tribalism and face reality. I will vote for any body that will transform Nigeria and put food on the table of every Nigerian irrespective of tribe. GEJ was there for 6 years, your roads in the SE and SS are terrible and you are still shouting GEJ. The bible says if any man lacks wisdom let him ask God and He will give him. God will deliver our SS and SE brothers and sisters. AMEN

Knowledge9000:

That's what I'm trying to explain to you, If a Northerner runs, he will win if at least SW or SE/SS supports him. Meaning, his Northern vote block is already assured but he needs one of either SS/SE or SW. Example... Buhari comes to mind. Buhari would have lost had GEJ won SW with larger margin. Now with a Southerner running, HE CAN NEVER WIN WITHOUT SS AND SE. Osinbajo can never win without SS and SE because even if SW voted him 100%, he can never secure more 30% of northern vote block because the Northerner PDP will adopt will take at least 70% and with SE and SS voting for him, he will win with landslide. That's my point!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by Jobos(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Pidggin:
SS or SE will rule next or we are out!
I am sure that you will expect SS to trust SE with their oil money. This is not 1967 .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by teadrake(m): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
LesbianBoy:
God punish him, buhari and osibanjo
Confuse set of masculine

1 Like

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by IGBOPRINCE: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
james2man:
This man statement is capable of dividing a country. But seriously, what this man has said is a prediction of what will likely happen. If Buhari is luck enough to win his second bid the next president wil likely be from the southwest. We cant continue to decieve ourselves as one nation and the maginalisation of other regions is so obvious, yet we want these people who are maginalised to be patriot. Nigeria is built on faulty foundation, until we go back to the drawing board to correct that faulty foundation. Without that, Nigeria will continou to retrogress. What we are experiencing now as a nation is an example of retrogression. Nothing about this country suprises me anymore because everything we exhibit is an act of retrogression.
my dear, these animals re more than zombies.
This is the reasons I'm in full supports of nnamdi kanu concerning his people's dreams of a new nation away from the wicked inconsiderate zoo.

5 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by thundafire: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
dats wat u get wen u eat TUWO nd vomit trash

2 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by sadissbala(m): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
praxisnetworks:
lipsrsealed
PMB will not serve two terms
u most have a lot of time to spend in pain of jealous. Very painful.
Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by emmykk(m): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
loopman:

You were inconsequential in making PMB the president, you will likely be inconsequential in detrmining who succeeds him.
During the elections, you can ensure no election take place in SE, elections will go on in other parts of Nigeria INCLUDING THE SOUTH SOUTH.
SS and SE has 11 states while SW has 6 states.

Whenever the power is coming south by 8 or 12 years time,8 if GMB return or 12 if another northern takes over from buhari.
it is only natural and peaceful it go SE,since ss and sW had produce president in recent memory,but should the party in power then decides to give a south western the other 11 states have no option but to support a northern again.

So most likely we will always have a northern president forever,until south unite.

For ss and se has suddenly united because of the betrayal instint of sw.

And a norther candidate with 11 state backing from south is a bomb.

7 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by oluwasegun007(m): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
loopman:

diz ur response is just so Epic.

2 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by praxisnetworks: 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
sadissbala:
u most have a lot of time to spend in pain of jealous. Very painful.
No time.

1 Like

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
loopman:

Go and continue with your buying / selling, politics is not your forte.
just as education is not d forte of d Yorubas either. U are in doubt? Go dust up NBS statistics of d section of Nigeria dat is leading educationally. Lest I forget. The most recent report from WAEC makes it pointedly clear dat d 5 SE states made d first 10 best performing states in waec with Abia, Anambra & Edo coming first, second and third respectively. south west was no where to be found. Osun was 29th on d table. And of course ur slave Masters, the North were at d bottom. The SS were d second best performing region after SE. Go verify. Yorubas are mediocres. They've lost it. Political orphans cum prostitute. as far as EDUCATION is concerned in Nigeria today, the Igbos (SE) & her closest neighbours (SS) are leading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by daveP(m): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Another set of trash meant for the incinerators of GarbageCity

what has yobe done that auto-qualifies this man to predict better than God?

Some peeps doing like they are the wise ones to decide what and how must happen!!

God will just say 'swerve ere tonight' and that's all

1 Like

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by braavoo(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Oloshi....onisokuso ...u pple wan spoil naija patapata

1 Like

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
loopman:

My own point is Northerners don't think like you!
The only time there was vote bloc in North 19 states.was the last election
lolzzzzz... u are an ignorant boy. In 2011, Buhari won d majority of d total votes cast in d northern region made up of 19 states. He got a little above 12 million votes from his "brothers". Jonathan got not less dan 40% from d north plus d majority of d votes from SW + 99.9% of d votes from d SS/SE.
>>Go & check INEC website for d results since 2011. Buhari won d north in 2011(source INEC). It repeated itself in 2015. The implication is dat d north had always being voting along ethnic lines. DON'T SAY THINGS U DON'T KNOW OR CAN'T DEFEND WITH A CREDIBLE SOURCE.
>>> In fact, one of d reasons d SW voted for Buhari was d Vice Presidential slot dat was given to dem. Sambo on d other hand, had little or no political value.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) / Rashida Yahaya Bello On Lesser Hajj With Children (Photos) / The 12 Stations On The Abuja Light Rail Phase 1 Corridor Have Been Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.