Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Not Only In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Not Only In Nigeria (314 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Only In Nigeria by stevedeey(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
I was reading through the facebook walls of my friends this afternoon, but one of my friend's caught my attention.
Steve Tankard, a Londoner has been my friend for awhile now and we are best of friends on that platform. Before you ask me what all I've been saying got to do with the topic, read my friend's post below:

Steve Tankard
Heres a strange request….. Does anyone have a CCTV camera i can either borrow or buy, it needs to have night vision as well. Ive just returned from the game to find i have another flat tyre, thats the 4 tyre now in 6 weeks, and its always the same tyre, I've had nails under two and one slashed!
I seriously need to catch who's doing this, if anyone can help or give my some advice on how to catch this F***ker please inbox me.
Thanks
35 mins · Public
Like · 4 Comments · Share · Full Story · More.

the above post was all I need to be fully convinced that men would men...

(1) (Reply)

Arise Oh Compatriots / What Will You Do? / What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.