Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos (80058 Views)

Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein / Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Sunnypa11(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Money dey run davido mad and also dragging his waist to DRY mad people.......
See Bonga fish in fashion.

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Flashh: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
VickyRotex:

I no jealous jooorr cheesy

lol. I no even bother to check the pix undecided A I see the front, I just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hope you now notice it? embarassed
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Ghost447(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
farano:
She shared these photos to celebrate her 20th birthday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBxrCE7hG_s
Chai, her pussy deep ooh!
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by IYANGBALI: 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
Flashh:

Clown of the week. sadangrygrin
tongue
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by olanje: 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Who the Bweast don help? #Iranu

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by VickyRotex(f): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Flashh:

Hope you now notice it? embarassed

Yes embarassed But you call it good? embarassed
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Coldfeets: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mtcheeewww

This is one of the easiest ways to identity any girl that has nothing to offer apart from... you know

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by fortunechy(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
LovePeddler everywia.lukin for whom to devour
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Mackson01: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
Highest form of psychosis
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Flashh: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yes embarassed But you call it good? embarassed

I called it Good because, she successful bleached the skin. But looking at her hand, I was disappointed. embarassed cry
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by tiredface: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
NAWA OH! PROUD BABY MAMA TO BE. AT LEAST SHE KNOWS THAT SHE DOSENT HAVE MUCH TO OFFER. THAT GORILLA HAND SHA

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by jnizzle(m): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
She looks hungry!!!
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by meelorlah(f): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
shejane:
That hand am seeing is not d hand of a 20yr old gal joor

And she's bleaching join
You took d words out of my mouth ....I wanted to believe wat I read until I saw d hand.

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by VickyRotex(f): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Flashh:

I called it Good because, she successful bleached the skin. But looking at her hand, I was disappointed. embarassed cry

Chaiiii!!! Odikwa risky embarassed cry cry
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by fromnigeria(m): 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
I don't blame her, 20years never gets sense.

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Flashh: 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
VickyRotex:

Chaiiii!!! Odikwa risky embarassed cry cry
Don't pretend you don't know today is my Birthday.
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by VickyRotex(f): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Flashh:

Don't pretend you don't know today is my Birthday.

lol. How was I to know?

I dint know!

Happy Birthday to you! I wish you all the beautiful things life's got to offer!

And may you have more fulfilling years to come.

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by refiner(f): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
bussieboi:
so out of the multitude of clothe material u are dragging on the floor, u cannot cut part of it and use it in covering up ur elf

really i dont get this kind of nonsense fashion, u prefer using ur dress in sweeping the ground than covering up

lol....funny dude...chop knuckles joor!smiley

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by fasbat(m): 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
missingrib:
fashion turning to madness...
pure madness!! Must ladies show us their secret cleavages? Mtchew
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
VickyRotex:

She's truly pretty! kiss

Lovely outfit cool
thanks
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Flashh: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. How was I to know?

I dint know!

Happy Birthday to you! I wish you all the beautiful things life's got to offer!

And may you have more fulfilling years to come.

You should know on my profile.

BTW... Thanks!
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by repairer1484: 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Guy you won't kill me with laughter
bussieboi:
so out of the multitude of clothe material u are dragging on the floor, u cannot cut part of it and use it in covering up ur elf

really i dont get this kind of nonsense fashion, u prefer using ur dress in sweeping the ground than covering up

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by PastorOla1: 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
O SE SARA NI O.
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
omooba969:

Be like say your gf don get belle sef...weldone o Oga Sunbo...keep bouncing. grin
brother open your eyes we were both students not now
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by VickyRotex(f): 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
Flashh:

You should know on my profile.

BTW... Thanks!

Oh, I dint check.

You're welcome!
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by VickyRotex(f): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
horlahsunbo225:
thanks

You're welcome!
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by omooba969(m): 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
horlahsunbo225:
brother open your eyes we were both students not now

How I wan take knw say una be students & not now but that lady for dat pinshure get belle. Or you wan deny d belle ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Enoquin(f): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Elparaiso:
We need to ration this front page for everyone.
1. Celebrity ish should be 10%
2. Politics (Im not counting Bruce Murray, he is part of celebrity) should be 30%
3. Educational articles should be 30%
4. In love with my ex| My housegirl is seducing me| she wants me to dump my aunt| and other LIES should be 5%
5. Jokes should be 15%
6. Literature should get 10%

So, jokes should appear more on frontpage than literature, while celebrity gets same ranking with literature?

3 Likes

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Elparaiso:
We need to ration this front page for everyone.
1. Celebrity ish should be 10%
2. Politics (Im not counting Bruce Murray, he is part of celebrity) should be 30%
3. Educational articles should be 30%
4. In love with my ex| My housegirl is seducing me| she wants me to dump my aunt| and other LIES should be 5%
5. Jokes should be 15%
6. Literature should get 10%
what about Weed and Madness related issues?
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by reyscrub(m): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
missingrib:
fashion turning to madness...

Honestly!!!!

The madness of yesterday is the fashion of today all in the name of trending.

Watch out, soon you shall see lady taking bath twice a week or not at all like a mad woman and yet they call it a name.

2 million mumu
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by mrajims(m): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
werrin be this
iranu ati oshii undecided
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Liam251: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
I don't think she's with her sense at all. Gbogbo e naa loti ko jade tan yi. yeye girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) / Davido Acquires 4 Television Sets For ₦68 Million (Photo) / The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.