Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos (80059 Views)

Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein / Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by AfroKnight: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Davido has poor taste in women.

3 Likes

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by cardoctor(m): 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
Topless wd have been better.

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by kvngveektour(m): 12:08am On Feb 15, 2016
Elparaiso:
We need to ration this front page for everyone.
1. Celebrity ish should be 10%
2. Politics (Im not counting Bruce Murray, he is part of celebrity) should be 30%
3. Educational articles should be 30%
4. In love with my ex| My housegirl is seducing me| she wants me to dump my aunt| and other LIES should be 5%
5. Jokes should be 15%
6. Literature should get 10%

I concur
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Elparaiso(m): 12:17am On Feb 15, 2016
Enoquin:

So, jokes should appear more on frontpage than literature, while celebrity gets same ranking with literature?
Sorry sis but in this economy, one needs to have a few laughs.
As for literature, its nice but come on. Not everyone enjoys a good read.
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by bussieboi(m): 12:17am On Feb 15, 2016
refiner:

lol....funny dude...chop knuckles joor!smiley

lol things like dis just get me worked up
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Youngsage: 12:19am On Feb 15, 2016
lol... She looks like the character Inque in the batman cartoon, esp. with that long black flowing gown of hers.
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Gkemz: 12:19am On Feb 15, 2016
If she likes let her remove her bo$$om entirely from the blouse. As if we care. Soon she will join the league of baby mamas if she hasn't joined yet.

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Cyriloha(m): 12:56am On Feb 15, 2016
missingrib:
fashion turning to madness...
nneoma nah force-tre-tion
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by SmartMugu: 1:09am On Feb 15, 2016
Upon all that, the bread-seller Jumoke is more popular than her.

2 Likes

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by madjune(m): 1:36am On Feb 15, 2016
kirchofff:
Is she related to kante of leicester city(d guy wey resemble rat wey carry lassa)just asking tho

No abuse that guy o becos he can dribble anything.

He's my guy.

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by madjune(m): 1:38am On Feb 15, 2016
One day Davido go carry MamiWater.

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by GENTLETEE(m): 3:49am On Feb 15, 2016
Stunning!
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by ddeola: 4:19am On Feb 15, 2016
She's 20 and she don rotten like this !

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by HonabFaj(m): 5:02am On Feb 15, 2016
thats her problem
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by ybalogs(m): 5:43am On Feb 15, 2016
So nah wereh Davido wan marry now abi.

Stupid Beyonce wannabes. Oshisko
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Sunnyade01(m): 6:19am On Feb 15, 2016
This Davido guy has a bad taste in women!
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by FTBOY: 7:28am On Feb 15, 2016
tamuno! shocked my spec! shocked
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Enoquin(f): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2016
Elparaiso:

Sorry sis but in this economy, one needs to have a few laughs.
As for literature, its nice but come on. Not everyone enjoys a good read.

I guess in your assumption too, people do not want to know about business, agriculture, or even computers? Okay oh, carry go
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Drdonzeez(m): 7:54am On Feb 15, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
she no even fine sef
SEE AS SHE RESEMBLE MAMMY WATER.
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by PweetyJbaby(f): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2016
Fear dey catch me as i dey luk dis pix,y she cum be lik a snake girl bah?
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by toprealman: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
she no even fine sef
and she come dey form 20 yr old woman. see her fingers sef..mtchew

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by horlahsunbo225(m): 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
omooba969:

How I wan take knw say una be students & not now but that lady for dat pinshure get belle. Or you wan deny d belle ni?
you are very funny she didn't
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by PapiWata: 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
This woman is drop-dead gorgeous, and Davido is certainly a man of excellent taste, to have wooed her in particular, out of all the female fans throwing themselves at him.

The girl reminds one of a younger and far more beautiful version of singer Ryanna, and most men would give anything to wake up beside a breathtaking beauty like this. I cannot take my eyes off that amazing body displayed so delectably by this super fine girl, because that figure of hers is just utterly mesmerizing.

Now here is what baffles me completely. In a country such as Nigeria where you can walk down the street and see beautiful black women of this caliber literally in droves, why oh why on Earth is it that the Nigerian public still regards fat old mother's-of-five such as the very plain and aged Mama Bomboy Omotola, as "sex symbols" ?

Why not gently encourage all those middle-aged long-expired matrons currently so revered by the public to retire into well-deserved obscurity, so that some of these fit and sexy YOUNG women rise to prominence and mega-income in the fashion, movie and advertising industries ?

A girl with the looks of Davido's current lover could command SERIOUS money as a fashion model in the West, so why is it Africa fails so badly in recognizing its own human treasures, in order to celebrate and elevate fat ugly old women ?
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by omooba969(m): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
horlahsunbo225:
you are very funny she didn't

I believe you...jes pulling ur legs noni. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by Elparaiso(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Enoquin:

I guess in your assumption too, people do not want to know about business, agriculture, or even computers? Okay oh, carry go
Hold your horses.
Those are covered in Educational articles.
Thanks
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by seangy4konji: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Plastic breast.

Girls like this don't have good pusssyyyyy.

Waste of time and energy. I know girls with good pusssyyyy. Need description then holla.
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by horlahsunbo225(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
omooba969:

I believe you...jes pulling ur legs noni. grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos by mekybabe1: 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nice tits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) / Davido Acquires 4 Television Sets For ₦68 Million (Photo) / The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.