Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) (53783 Views)

EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) / EBSU Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Ebonyi State. Photo / US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Islie: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
…Steal her money, valuables, dump her corpse by roadside

By Ngozi Uwujare

TWO undergraduates of the Ebonyi State University, 26-year-old James Okoh and Victor Uchenna Okefie, 27, are now cooling their heels in the cold embrace of the of the Anti-Kidnapping Squad, AKS, where they are being interrogated, following their arrest by the Enugu State Police Command.
Okoh and Okefie, who had been at large, allegedly conspired to murder, Mrs. Stella Uhuo, a US-based lady who was visiting home on vacation.

Prior to the dastardly act Ohuo had been a benefactor to Okoh, a final year Sociology student of the university, who hails from Amata in Afikpo North Local Government Area, Ebonyi State. She asked members of her family to come to the airport to receive her.

She was said to have intimated Okoh about her planned visit and requested him to come to the airport so that he could take her to Abakaliki to deliver some luggage given to her by some friends in the United States for onward delivery to their families.

On the fateful day, November 14, 2015, the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Nwodibo Ekechukwu, told Sunday Sun reporter that the family of the deceased joyfully turned out at the airport to receive her. Okoh also came with his friend in a Volvo car.

Her personal luggage were put in the car brought by family, while the ones she wanted to take to Abakaliki were loaded into the boot of the Volvo car with registration number Lagos EKY 855 CY. After the exchange of pleasantries, the family left while Ohuo, Okoh and Okefie headed to Abakaliki. The time was about 10.00am.

Okefie sat at the back of the car while Okoh drove with Ohuo sitting in front, completely at peace, unknown to her that they had a heinous plan. Along the way, Okoh diverted off the busy Enugu-Abakaliki road, to a side road away from passing cars. From the back, Okefie lunged forward, grabbed Ohuo by the neck with a choking hold while Okoh viciously hit her on the head. Then Okefie strangled her. When her legs ceased kicking as life ebbed out and her heart stopped beating, the duo, still acting out their carefully scripted evil plan, calmly searched her and took all the money she had in dollars and her iPad.

When Sunday Sun reporter spoke with suspects in custody, Okoh recounted what transpired after the woman died. He said: “We dumped her corpse along Enugu/Abakaliki express road, on the Enugu State side. We took her dollars and luggage including ipad and broke the SIM cards of her phones. We ran to my hostel at Ebonyi State University and later went to Sabongari in Abakaliki to change the dollars to Naira and got over N850,000. We burnt the clothes of the deceased, and shared all the male clothes we saw in the luggage.”

The following day, after waiting for long and not receiving any call from Ohuo, her brother became troubled and went to the police to file a missing person report. At the time of the incident, Mr. Mohammed Adamu, was the police commissioner. Soon after he handed over to Ekechukwu, who assumed duty at the Command.

Soon after he received the case file, Ekechukwu directed detectives attached to Anti-Kidnapping Squad to commence investigation. They promptly arrested Okoh on January 29, 2016 at his hostel at the Ebonyi State University while Okefie was traced to his parent’s house at Ajaokuta in Kogi State on January 31, 2016. In the course of interrogation they confessed to the crime, and gave graphic details of how they did it.

Upon receiving news that the duo had been arrested, Ohuo’s family members stormed the headquarters of AKS, to identify them as the two people who were last seen with their sister before her death. They were shocked that Okoh who their sister had helped immensely could have been the person to tragically end her life. They wailed and were unable to control their emotions.

Meanwhile the corpse of Ohuo has been in the mortuary since November 14, when it was picked up from the roadside.

Ekechukwu assured that the suspects would be charged to court soon after the conclusion of investigation.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/2-undergraduates-murder-us-based-lady/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Probably to raise enough dough to enjoy valentine with their babes, happy val in kirikiri boyz grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by omooba969(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
I still can not understand the kind of desperation that will drive a man to take another person's life just to take over their possessions & then expect to live in peace.

Surely, NO PEACE for the wicked!

Nigerian Youth! cry

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by goldiam(f): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chain aye ma nika oo What a world wickedness of the highest order.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by babydoo: 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
What's really happening? I can imagine Nigerian prison filled with all this murderers in the name of I want to make fast money. What's with killing Ladies this days?

17 Likes

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by odinese(m): 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Yoo! Ugly creatures.

25 Likes

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by ThuggerBaby(m): 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
This thread is one more reason why I keep my family far away especially Extended...You can't trust no one these days.

Its shiit like these that prevent Me from going to The Motherland...I ain complaining tho.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Burn dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by mazizitonene(m): 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
pure wickedness.....those boys must be cultists........this is one of the reasons i advocate for "death penalty" ....they should be handed their own end bit by bit.....

chaii!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hmmmmmm... You can imagine, just today, one of my uncle clients mother came to meet my uncle to beg his son to please come home from qatar and spend just a day with her, that she's missed him so much and also his siblings. Calls and money arent enough. The guy said, he can never step his legs in Nigeria again, that Nigeria isnt safe.

if the guy should see this thread, he'ld be like. So, i was right.

Mr judge, jail those bastards! I wish them all the sad,sorrowful,ugly,painful,gruesome,deadly experiences in their prison tourism.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
The evil that men do lives with them !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by nani212(m): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
They deserve to be burnt. Heartless people

13 Likes

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by sukkot: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
hmm

2 Likes

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by drajjay: 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
This is just like a scene from a horror movie. See there useless faces like soured egusi soup.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by echodrum(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
In American voice, Africans act like Animals!

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by tuoyoojo(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
may these criminals die a slow n painful death

8 Likes

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by preselect(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
kill them

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by skyface00(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
But why, they have given us bad names home and abroad

I see why they said we ain't ready.

Be mindful of manipulators. They lie through everything, making it seem like it's your fault. Stay away from them, they'll only hurt you.

Rip sis

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by davodyguy: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
No more mercy for criminals
I moved into a new house this February, 2016 and few days ago these criminals burgled my house in the middle of the night and took my gadget.

No more mercy for evil doers. They should get jungle justice. Cos in their line of duty, they show no mercy to victims. They go as far as killing people, despite robbing them

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by AreaFada2: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Na wa o. What level can some people degenerate to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
evil. pure evil

but Y the "U.S based" ?

Y not just say "some Students of EBSU murdered a lady"

1 Like

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by hyperflex(m): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
ThuggerBaby:
This thread is one more reason why I keep my family far away especially Extended...You can't trust no one these days.

Its shiit like these that prevent Me from going to The Motherland...I ain complaining tho.

Lol I don't blame ur folks too. Like people getting messed up more down here lately. Money turning folks to monsters.

4 Likes

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Smellymouth: 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
Eiiiii
Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by TIDDOLL(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
lofty900:
Probably to raise enough dough to enjoy valentine with their babes, happy val in kirikiri boyz grin
Oga..na since last year nov,shey every tin na Val?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3402837_murderuslady1300x203_jpeg270db0da07610be223e728c271eafa14

They could have robbed her all they wanted, but why take her life? angry

2 bullets each.

1 to the skull, 1 to the chest. angry

25 Likes

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by Akinz0126(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chai human being are cruel and can be inhuman.Ask them what let them to this heinous crime now they'll answer is the handwork of the devil how I wish the devil can just appear from nowhere and give them a Landline slap that could make them deaf for eternity.

Yoruba people go talk say Nose wicked oooo wey no allow us smell wicked people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) by sheyishay: 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
What a world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Disguised As A Female, Caught Peeping At Unclad UNIBEN Girls / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State / Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.