Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

How Much Will It Cost to Start From Foundation To decking Of Two Flat. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost to Start From Foundation To decking Of Two Flat. (899 Views)

From Foundation To Completion, Pictures Of What We Built For A UK Based Client / What Is The Estimated Cost for DECKING 2 Bedroom Duplex / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost to Start From Foundation To decking Of Two Flat. by dad007(m): 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
How much will it cost start from foundation to decking of two flat.Each is three bed rooms.Although,it is going to be four flat,but for now I am only concern about the first two flat.Site in Benin
Re: How Much Will It Cost to Start From Foundation To decking Of Two Flat. by Fadelex(m): 6:50am On Feb 15, 2016
dad007:
How much will it cost start from foundation to decking of two flat.Each is three bed rooms.Although,it is going to be four flat,but for now I am only concern about the first two flat.Site in Benin
most importantly, I'll like to see the drawing.
Re: How Much Will It Cost to Start From Foundation To decking Of Two Flat. by Fadelex(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2016
dad007:
still waiting for your response
Re: How Much Will It Cost to Start From Foundation To decking Of Two Flat. by money121(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
dad007:

Am sure the building now @ Roofing level!!

Kindly call/Whatsapp 08085310359

Or check this thread >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/37#down
Re: How Much Will It Cost to Start From Foundation To decking Of Two Flat. by desse: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2018
dad007:
Do you have a building design if not contact i can produce one for you with the break downs .contact me at 08033506527,08073711489 or drop ur email .desse .architect/builder
Re: How Much Will It Cost to Start From Foundation To decking Of Two Flat. by Adegunle4(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2018
We can provide you with a bill of quantities based on your drawings (if you have any). Or otherwise, produce a functional and aesthetically pleasing design for you with a bill. Contact 0706 847 4271, 0903 283 1621.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Alaba International Market / Help! I Used A Paint Meant For Exterior Inside My Room. What Next? / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 2 Bedroom Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.