Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) (4848 Views)

Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video / AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee / Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by Emaimo: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
When you are a drop out in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by Iamlordgee(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 15, 2016
When you're jobless in Nigeria..... Na like this una go dey carry fone dey snap every roadside seller for ur str

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by AceRoyal: 12:46am On Feb 15, 2016
This picture wasn't taken in Nigeria but Benin republic

4 Likes

Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by Aviero: 2:03am On Feb 15, 2016
He will someday own a big shop, and make more money than a Professor.

11 Likes

Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by armyofone(m): 2:19am On Feb 15, 2016
In Nigerian, can students with financial difficulties leave school for a year and go back/continue the following year ?
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by ademasta(m): 5:25am On Feb 15, 2016
armyofone:
In Nigerian, can students with financial difficulties leave school for a year and go back/continue the following year ?
Yes. He or she will have to differ a session. But with the knowledge of the school sha.
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by jazinogold(m): 5:27am On Feb 15, 2016
grin
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by bluewles33: 6:13am On Feb 15, 2016
Abi
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 15, 2016
armyofone:

Definitely.
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:02am On Feb 15, 2016
Gone are d days I laugh at school drop outs,education doesn't guarantee success,hard work in any field you find yourself does

8 Likes

Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by MohFidel(m): 7:40am On Feb 15, 2016
Don't be a ******

10 Likes

Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by ademega(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2016
at the two pix above
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2016
someone should tell me the school obasanjo graduated from?

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2016
Emaimo:
its a record
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Nigerians grin grin

One of a kind

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by dan9ice(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2016
Wahala they
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by gimmehear(f): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2016
not really true ...there are alot of dropout in Nigeria who are living big. visit gimmehear.com to read the similarity between you and abdubbakar shekau
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by kumulus(m): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2016
Most peeps are very much misinformed, @op do you even know which school those folks you mentioned dropped from?.... Information is indeed power when used the right way.
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by abumeinben(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2016
kumulus:
Most peeps are very much misinformed, @op do you even know which school those folks you mentioned dropped from?.... Information is indeed power when used the right way.

What you said....

Or does OP think Gates dad was a middle class man?
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by kingsfield(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Emaimo:
Just like Adebayor commented n I quote " When you're jobless in Nigeria..... Na like this una go dey carry fone dey snap every roadside seller for ur str".
@OP tell me who snapped all those pple u mentioned?
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2016
I know igbo. Multi billionaires who only have ssce....Bleep bsc.....professor's in the university be riding car not up 2 3 to 5m....while dangote get private jet...... with ur bsc nobody will pay u to be rich only to survive except u have share in d company u are working it... my father only has waec certificate but if u see him property hmmm and pple he grew up with they all now bsc but non can boost of a room and parlor... everything in life na destiny and hard work.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by GOSKATENIGERIA: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2016
Create your own jobs. I created a community/skateboard magazine in Nigeria using various social media platforms. It's called @GOSKATENIGERIA. I've been able to bring people that share the same enthusiasm about the sport (skateboarding) in Nigeria. And now we have on going projects like 'construction of a skate park' in Abuja. Nigerian youth have to be encouraged to use the tools they have been given to create change...and stop relying on the government.
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by Jamesnew247: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2016
armyofone:

yeah i think one year is the max you can be out of nigerian university,

You can grow your Beard or facial hair faster with this product

http:///castor-oil-for-beard-growth-2155560

try it and you will be amazed with the result in short period of time
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by stadelk7: 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Absolute rubbish, the owner of this website left school too. A person who has greatness in him would be great regardless of having formal education or not.
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by teekay213(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
?
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by ariesbull: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Emaimo:

The problem with Nigeria is that they believe in paper qualifications

Thank lord I am igbo
We believe in our capacity nor for me paper qualifications

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by missKiffy(f): 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
There is not much opportunity in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by olafum1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
OlaJumoke nko?
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by cirmuell(m): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
AceRoyal:
This picture wasn't taken in Nigeria but Benin republic
tell us how u take know.
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by Emaimo: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
Am still watching
Re: When You Are A Drop Out In Nigeria (picture) by NigWritershub: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
MohFidel:
Don't be a ******
This is deep.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I And My Boyfriend Did It Three Times Before We Were Caught. / Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? / Types Of Sentences According To Structure With Examples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.