Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward (18069 Views)

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Curves In Skin Tight Lace Jumpsuit (photo) / Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo / Rukky Sanda's Security Snapped Her This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by gist4kidsblog: 5:22am On Feb 15, 2016
Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda spent Valentine's day in an inspiring way.She visited the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) and donated and installed fans in a whole ward...Read below

I want to give a big shout out to these beautiful amazing doctors & Nurses at the D2 children's ward in LUTH and every other amazing doctor/nurse/individual that has dedicated their lives towards saving lives, esp the those working in the govt* teaching hospitals... Wow! What more can I say? May God bless ur hearts and fill ur homes with joy, favor, happiness & bliss cos it's not easy doing what they do and for that reason I applaud them greatly. It's funny last Tuesday for some reason my niece was sent there from a private hospital (she's perfectly fine now by d way) so I had to visit her & spent an hour there which made me a lil sick for d past couple of days... No ventilation, ppl had to buy their own personal table fans upon admission. ...

Something had to be done & I decided to donate and install fans to d whole ward which I did today in addition to getting toys & activity books for d kids & gift hampers for Ds beautiful nurses & doctors working in such harsh & uncomfortable conditions... Ok this is getting long & I'm tired of typing Ds story. Bottom line is the ward I visited is just a tiny little fraction of the general children's ward* Tz 4 floors and I did one. That building is only a tiny little part of LUTH and LUTH is only a tiny little part of the rest of the govt hospitals in Lagos let alone d country.

I did the little I could today and it's definitely in my top priorities to do more every single time I can but together we can achieve greater things. The little u give and do goes a long way. It's high time we stop yelling govt*** cos if it's by our voices being heard a lot of things should be in order by now in this country. It's time we as individuals, not only celebrities it's time we all start to lend a helping hand and together we will achieve #Greatness. God bless u guys, happy14th

https://www.instagram.com/p/BByBeOUPJoD/?taken-by=rukkysanda

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by gist4kidsblog: 5:22am On Feb 15, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
sexy mama good of her..

SEE MORE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/inspiring-rukky-sanda-donates-installs.html
Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by DesChyko: 5:37am On Feb 15, 2016
They give and they announce it to what end?

We can share with others to inspire them, but going into details isn't necessary.

The country is blessed with great people doing great deeds. We appreciate and emulate them in our various ways.

But if they all have to be sung, everyone will be getting an earful.

God Bless Nigerians, and God bless You!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 15, 2016
interesting
Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by gistmeloveblog: 5:45am On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by pretydiva(f): 6:03am On Feb 15, 2016
Buh where r d photos of d installed fans in d ward. Pics or Idonbilivit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by timidapsin(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Video of the fan spinning or i dont believe it undecided

6 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
The most surprising thing about this post is that Rukky Sanda is covered.

And she looks better than i've ever known her to look.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by kceewhyte(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Waiting for the photo.......still waiting!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mtcheew! Just fan. Didnt even cost her up to 100k and she is disturbing our eyes with the news as if she pulled down the hospital and rebuilt it from scratch. #yeyebrities
Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
With the kind of hellfire glaring from the sky these days in the guise of the sun, they need it..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by Goldenheart(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice initiatives...
Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by NaLaugh: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
smiley

Cool.
Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by INTROVERT(f): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good
Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by Clone2020(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
The makers of Clear Essence have made a fortune in Nigeria, just look at her skin.

Still a nice gesture. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by whiz10(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Not surprised.

6 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by ahmadmuazu5(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nyc job good for yoh
Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by Idydarling(f): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
DesChyko:

We can share with others to inspire them, but going into details isn't necessary.

The country is blessed with great people doing great deeds. We appreciate and emulate them in our various ways.

no offence oga, but what little have u been able to do to alleviate the suffering of the masses?
now keep quiet and let those who have done so enjoy the attention they're getting. ..
at least, ds is better than spending quality money wearing bikini in dubai

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by priscaoge(f): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Mtcheew! Just fan. Didnt even cost her up to 100k and she is disturbing our eyes with the news as if she pulled down the hospital and rebuilt it from scratch. #yeyebrities

Calm down Bro! No body begged her to. It's just a charity work. Let's try and appreciate someone's gift without insulting and saying things against it. How many Celebrities do charity in Nigeria? They prefer to buy wrist watches, shoes, cars and all what not that cost billions of naira. Isn't this better than buying a slippers that worth 3million? No matter how small, it's better! What have u done to help others? Appreciate or move on! #Peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Aww....good one, Rookie Sandals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by banmee(m): 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
DesChyko:

Well said bro. Well said. My wife donates regularly to the salvation army. In America, this is a tax write off. It means when you file your taxes you can claim the monetary value which the government gives back to you. And as crazy as it sounds, so also is tithe and offerings. My wife never claims them. She always says that what's the point of giving if it is to get something in return? If that is the case, you are not giving, you are only investing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by somez(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
and how many toilet rolls have you donated?
naijadeyhia:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by Acidosis(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
DesChyko:

They announce to encourage stingy ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by piagetskinner(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Did she donate her range rover... Cos i cant see the FANS
Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by Mavor: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
DesChyko:

They are like the Pharisees Jesus talked about. Hypocrites!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by Wesely01(m): 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Where them dey now , Na only SUV I dey see
Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by NigWritershub: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
A touch of love is as worthy as the kiss of the gods. Keeping touching lives. That's what you were born to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by portals101: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Where do these people get money to be buying Range Rover this, Range Rover that? Is it from this same failed Nollywood? Hope it not from what im thinking..

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
priscaoge:

Calm down Bro! No body begged her to. It's just a charity work. Let's try and appreciate someone's gift without insulting and saying things against it. How many Celebrities do charity in Nigeria? They prefer to buy wrist watches, shoes, cars and all what not that cost billions of naira. Isn't this better than buying a slippers that worth 3million? No matter how small, it's better! What have u done to help others? Appreciate or move on! #Peace

Dude I cannot even draw up a list of my help to others because its too much to remember but you dont see me on social media flaunting it.
In case u dont know...this is my grouse...the yeyebrity mentality is so inflated that any little thing is flashed online for their so called "fans" to see and keep "loving" them. Thats hypocrisy. ...true help is rendered in secret because that is how true blessing and appreciation comes.
It would have been better if it was the hospital that declared her good deed and not from her own mouth.

I hate doing this but let me just give u a snippet of one of my secret helps rendered. My wife was in labour at a private hospital and they brought in a 1yr old boy with 2nd degree burns all over. A candle fell on his bed and caught fire and his mom was outside while his 3 yr old older brother was with him and he alerted the mom but help came late as he was already in flames.
They had no money for admission or treatment and the little boys cries broke my heart. The doctor is my friend and he said a deposit of 50k was needed first and at the end it would cost 350k as they would do skin grafting. I wrote off that bill but besides saying it now only me, the doctor and the woman (the husband was away) knew.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
somez:
and how many toilet rolls have you donated?

If I did I wouldnt share it on social media like these yeyebrities do.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward by digitsolution: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
hope this is genuine and not a publicity stunt cos there are a lotta deranged celebrities these days who would do just about any thing just to be in the lime light.
On the contrary if it is genuine God bless her heart and may God use this medium to touch other peoples hearts too when they see this and be their brothers keepers by helping those in need in this crazy world of ours..................

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angela Okorie's Son's 5th Birthday Party (Photos) / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) / Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.