Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Linda Ikeji Is Not A Blogger By T.I.A - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Linda Ikeji Is Not A Blogger By T.I.A (642 Views)

How To Publish A Post On Blogger By Sending Email / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged! / C T I Finishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Is Not A Blogger By T.I.A by 1captain: 5:43am On Feb 15, 2016
This is not an attention-seeking piece, and if you don't believe, the choice is yours but have had to point this out a long time.

I checked, and still it did not fit.

@Linda Ikeji! You all know her , don't you?

In case you don't know she is nigeria's no 1 blogger and a successful one at that.

So you see the more reason , some will regard this post as attention-seeking.

That's by the way.

Back to the issue.

First, what is blogging?

Blogging is practically a platform which serves as an extension of your personal self especially if you have got the writing flare.

Blogging is meant to showcase happening in your personal life , if it's niche is lifestyle. Also it may showcase articles on different issues depending on the niche you pick. Even at that, there should be a feeling of informality surrounding it. However, blogging has for a long time turned from just a showcase of our personal lives and lifestyle to a full-time news reporting platform.

Even this platform am writing on is exactly following this trend, and I don't blame them, they can't help but follow the same trend.

So accepted, blogging nowadays means news reporting, rumour spreading etc.

You get it all on the blogs.

There are over 6,000,000 blogs in the world today, so the competition is really very tough but Nigeria's Linda ikeji's has managed for the past 8 years to overcome that competition by staying at the top of the table in Africa at least.

Why then is she is not a blogger?

Given my experience with bloggers, I manage to know there are some things involved in this dynamic world of blogging.

For your blog to be considered as a standard blog and a quality one.

Social media experts state the following. 1, SEO 2, Content.

More on [1creekblog.com]

1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not A Blogger By T.I.A by praxisnetworks: 5:46am On Feb 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Yes she is a farmer....nonsense

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not A Blogger By T.I.A by Screwface(m): 5:57am On Feb 15, 2016
No. She's not. She's an actress;sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not A Blogger By T.I.A by dammytosh: 6:19am On Feb 15, 2016
Yes I agree, she is a footballer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not A Blogger By T.I.A by Surd2121(m): 6:37am On Feb 15, 2016
Yes, she is Dasuki's PA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not A Blogger By T.I.A by Khd95(m): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2016
Even 5eun too,he is hockey playertongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not A Blogger By T.I.A by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2016
Lol @the responses on this thread. I would've continued the trend but I've this to say:

On the streets of every Nigerian city resides poor men who've never made more than N5,000 a month but can accurately 'advice' the rich what to do with their multi-million naira salaries.

Now I'm not saying OP is acting like one of those poor men but it only takes the addition of 2 and 2 to understand.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

She Wants To Retrieve A Gift She Gave Out Seven Years Ago. / We Manufacture And Rent Out Pounding Yam Machine / State Of The Economy: Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.