Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,309 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch (30855 Views)

Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguana Gets Luxury Apartment In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by bussieboi(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2016
Dere are a million oda pple in Dis same situation, i get f she's blessed but u guys gotta chill on dis gehs mara , its getting tiring
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by Houseofglam7(f): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2016
Issorait
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by hensben(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2016
naijaboiy:
Olajumoke everywhere. Make we hear word for once na. undecided
bro forget. I wan dey hear her story for fp everyday. Na big inspiration if you nor know. Naija people need to hear this lady story everyday.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by WalkerMichael(m): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2016
he who God has blessed..

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by ratchy: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2016
marshborn:
Who she help? Next!
Very soon she will help you

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by just2okworld(f): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2016
grin grin e dey pain you? grin
naijaboiy:
Olajumoke everywhere. Make we hear word for once na. undecided

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by olaglamour(f): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2016
When favor decides to locate you, everything happens like magic.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by marshborn(m): 10:52am On Feb 15, 2016
ratchy:
Very soon she will help you

Yea, make she help me with agege bread.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2016
toby2:
Hmmm... what is is that God can't do? Reminds me of Joseph, Obasanjo, me sef go soon join the list sha
obasanjo undecided
Don't go to prison ooo
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by ratchy: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2016
marshborn:

Yea, make she help me with agege bread.
if that is your wish , so shall it be

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by DICKtator: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2016
Jumoke the BREADWINNER!!!

the bread seller would always be the BREADWINNER

Bringing home the bread,I mean bacon!!!!

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by yemmight(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2016
Father Lord bless me the way Jumoke is blessed.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by JAZES(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2016
Nice one.....congrats to her

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by Ewelesuo: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2016
Olajumoke is a model to our ladies in Abuja and Lagos who indulge in prostitution and husband snatching.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by wickedworld: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2016
marshborn:
Who she help? Next!

Don't worry when ur time come to be favour and to be known may haters nd bad mouth ppl cover u. As stupid as u are u prove ur bad bckground to niraland forum.

Even the bible says rejoice with them that are rejoicing.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by Ewelesuo: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2016
WalkerMichael:
he who God has blessed..
Yes my dear. She is blessed
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2016
I understand that she deserves to be helped. But I don't understand the hype. Why the hype? What stood her out of thousands of bread sellers in her area?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by slavemerchant: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2016
marshborn:
Who she help? Next!

Even at your old age

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by wickedworld: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2016
Beremx:
haven't we had enough of this story?

NO, enemy of progress.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by marshborn(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2016
wickedworld:

Don't worry when ur time come to be favour and to be known may haters nd bad mouth ppl cover u. As stupid as u are u prove ur bad bckground to niraland forum.

Even the bible says rejoice with them that are rejoicing.

Oga I am already favoured, so haters like you can keep on talking, I only asked a simple question.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by Toks2008(m): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2016
AdaNri1:
This her husband sha. Luckiest man in his clan. You send your wife out to sell bread because you can't provide for your family and she lands a modelling job. Probably stretching his hands out every time she returns from work. What a lucky bloke.

Just bear in mind that modelling is a short term job that goes as looks fade, so invest her money wisely. She will not be going out on the street hawking again o.

The story of Jumoke is a clarion call for ladies...

Marrry someone you love and not for what he has because the blessings of God in your life will surely come irrespective of whether you marry a rich or poor man.

I dont know if this makes sense but the truth is that There is a plan for everyone of us regardless.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by wickedworld: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2016
opeoluwa20:
What happened to this lady happens once in 20yrs it really amazing, pretty sure she was thinking of how many loave she will order the next day before meeting her benefactor

Hhhmmm, God of wonders.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by Stanleyafam(m): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2016
Such miracle happened in my generation, I shall live to tell my grandchildren..

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2016
Toks2008:

The story of Jumoke is a clarion call for ladies...

Marrry someone you love and not for what he has because the blessings of God in your life will surely come irrespective of whether you marry a rich or poor man.

I dont know if this makes sense but the truth is that There is a plan for everyone of us regardless.
it does mate
But I just don't have respect for men who are either thieves, not ambitious or downright lazy and dumb. Not saying jumoke's husband is. Just saying that 70% of poor blokes are in that category.
I married my husband when he was in a face me I face you and I didn't think twice about it, because he fell into none of the categories I mentioned.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by wickedworld: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2016
marshborn:

Oga I am already favoured, so haters like you can keep on talking, I only asked a simple question.

Ur coment /thinking prove u are the haters also enemy of progress.

U are as stupid as ur question.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by marshborn(m): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2016
wickedworld:

Ur coment /thinking prove u are the haters also enemy of progress.

U are as stupid as ur question.

Don't worry you are in line for the next modelling contract, say a big amen!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by Toks2008(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2016
AdaNri1:
it does mate
But I just don't have respect for men who are either thieves, not ambitious or downright lazy and dumb. Not saying jumoke's husband is. Just saying that 70% of poor blokes are in that category.
I married my husband when he was in a face me I face you and I didn't think twice about it, because he fell into none of the categories I mentioned.

I love your spirit.

I hate lazy guys or dreamers.

Do something no matter what and i mean something legitimate...any lady who cant be with you because u are poor has no business with you when you are rich or financially ok.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by wickedworld: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2016
folksync:
I understand that she deserves to be helped. But I don't understand the hype. Why the hype? What stood her out of thousands of bread sellers in her area?

The hype? I will tell u.

Do u know how many well educated lady out there waiting to be a model? And processing some of them pass through just to be known talk less of bread seller that can't speak english and never thought she will one day be the talk . Wish u truly know what it means to be favoured. If my God can pick a man from the prison to palace and also make a nobody person to be somebody. Hhhhmmmm

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by wickedworld: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2016
marshborn:

Don't worry you are in line for the next modelling contract, say a big amen!

That is the spirit, AMEN.

Now u are making me to like u
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by Dirkcoyt: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2016
yemmight:
Father Lord bless me the way Jumoke is blessed.

Start hawking your own bread now too
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by ilyas26(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Okijajuju1:
1 Minute you are selling bread looking for how to get back home with 2500 Naira profit to cook 5 hundred naira soup and Garri to feed the family, THEN, you just waka pass the wrong place at the right time and get caught on Camera, Now you live in a Duplex inside Lekki, are enrolled in a poise and etiquette school, money in the bank and also a superstar, being interviewed local and international media station sotey, your news feature for Indian Newspaper when you no even get Passport.

Olajumoke just renewed my belief in fairy tales.

Now Olajumokes old neighbourhood would be too dangerous for her to visit.

Her Landlord wey dey bang for her door dey Chaneg padlock because of house rent go dey postrate dey call her "Madam".

Those people for her church wey dey treat her like housegirl now go dey address her as 'Mummy'. grin

Now her friends sef no fit recognise her again.

Olajumoke was born and raise in the hood, but in another 3 - 6 months, her 'Accent' go change. grin

From Tecno to iPhone 6s plus. cool

from Molue hopping to Chauffeur driven motor. grin

From Public school to private school for her kids.

from standing fan to Split Unit.

#Fhuck Cinderella, Olajumoke is the new childrens fairy tale story.
Epic, you just spoke my mind

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Interview With Punch by dwen: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
marshborn:
Who she help? Next!
do you have sense at all?

Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa / Anna Banner Unfollows Flavour On Instagram, See Why / David Ajiboye Is Dead! Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Manager Dies