Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

A Bad Letter I Wrote To My Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Bad Letter I Wrote To My Dad (840 Views)

'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bad Letter I Wrote To My Dad by felixdanielthed(m): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2016
Address to you sir, Not calling you Daddy,
From Your son Felix, To you Daniel Agbavwe
Gudmornin dad, I neva knew that U could be a worst father at dis period of our enduring struggling times, u have highly disappointed, grumbled, destroyed the modest love u were trying to build or nor created in the family, I see u not a father to imitate anyway at all, because I don’t have any fatherly fear for U any more for this your uncaring, It was better not having you alive, than seeing all this happenings and bearings responsibility,
I desire to drop the context of speaking to you based on religious & Africa moral respect “by saying it well, or hard times wouldn’t last”, when I still see it surfacing.
For once, u never thought of building a strong pillar platform for your four children, at first u dropped me and festus from private school Flourish college to a public school, on the excuse that things were hard, u never admitted u caused the shaky foundation, how can you get a perfect education from a public school of then compared to now.
Aftermaths of the sad situation, Even when things were right in place, You never put us back in our good schools to change the shaky foundation you observed.
I got admission into the university by my own laboring, u never for once called me or visited me in university school, not to even say cater for me. After writing waec and Jamb about 4 times, and then “U open your proud mouth in front of everybody to say my son is in the university”
U also heartless, Festus could not academically cope with secondary school based on fact is a public quack school, you never changed the situation, and instead he dropped school and started work, still hitherto is life is still shaky.
I have seen fathers or parents not only in the university, who have sold all they got or even the most precious or owe serious debt, to ensure their child is Successful in their field of endeavors. But your owing is based on survival and even lavish your savings on unworthful rubbish things yielding nothing.
Endurance case is as similar as ours, now what have u done for him as a father, because I took away from home to meet festus, so he could have value in his life , because u abandoned him and wanted him to rot in stupidity.
Now, the most annoying part is, it is the case of Glory, our last born, who is a girl, u are about to set a sandy pillar for her, U never catered for us the remaining 3, since u chased us out of the house, So why should Glory drop from private school, and join the public school to get a watery education, since the others are taken survival responsibility for themselves not even happy with their lives. Before Glory should start biting her finger. I have to drop this for you to get it straight.
Again why should she dropped school, I can allow u to destroy her life the way, the way u destroyed ours, she is a girl, not only a girl a little to say, I asked about her school from u, u said it well, now am finding out that she have not been in school for 6 months, U are a devil for that deceit. U can play that not my sister
Here I say, my enduring syndrome time is over, seriously since 2006 still date, meaning Ten years in laboring and struggles nothing is showing forth, of your work “I quote “U must be a devil”.
I had to go to the extreme this time, it no new thing, or surprising thing, U would be burning in furry after reading this, if u hate me then disown me, If U truly have a fatherly love change your ways and situation, any decision u make then if it negative I remain proud being fatherless than u living and observe this awful happening.
At times when I feel this harsh inhumane treat from a father who gave birth to me, I feel at times to be dead than living.
I am Felix Daniel ,
I don’t care what u think,
Call it whatever, it doesn’t change the situation,
let call it a spade to spade!!
All I want is change
Dad Bleep your fake friends.
And U know well that it was not all bitterness I expressed here.
Goodbye
Felix Daniel
After all graduating from the university was never your accomplishments, why should I be proud of you. Not to owe you any gratitude for my birth, that’s is right from me felix.
I sorry to say I can’t call U daddy.
If things continue this way, I ensure you be left abandoned in your old age, even Jesus will not save you by softening our hearts for you.

Felix Daniel Obukowho Paul Kehinde .
Re: A Bad Letter I Wrote To My Dad by dajoaneke(m): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2016
Hmmmmmmm! Wonderful. I feel your pain and the effect of the public school is evident in your grammatical construction. However, he is still your father, the man God assigned to groom you into your destined purpose. His negativity should shape you positively ie the man you are today and the kind of father you wish to be.
Re: A Bad Letter I Wrote To My Dad by felixdanielthed(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
dajoaneke:
Hmmmmmmm! Wonderful. I feel your pain and the effect of the public school is evident in your grammatical construction. However, he is still your father, the man God assigned to groom you into your destined purpose. His negativity should shape you positively ie the man you are today and the kind of father you wish to be.

Thank you for Commenting.
Re: A Bad Letter I Wrote To My Dad by petiteee(f): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Is well
Re: A Bad Letter I Wrote To My Dad by yvelchstores(f): 1:11am On Feb 16, 2016
Op, I won't say I knw hw u feel but I knw one tin, he is ur father, following bible principles, u shldnt refer to him that way so that ur days may be long. I hv a cousin whose father is that way and unfortunately, their mum is no more. I pray God blesses u so u can better support ur siblings.

(1) (Reply)

The Words I Never Told My Mum / Woman Gives Birth After 23 Years Of Marriage (photo) / Daddies: Your Biological Clock Is Also Ticking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.