Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,333 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos (42285 Views)

Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today (Photos) / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) / 16-Year-Old Meraiah Ekeinde Is Growing Into A Fine Young Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by Zoe99(f): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
She's not all that pretty.She try sha.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by mjswthrt(f): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
kay29000:

Yes...just like you.
ah neva reach sixteen

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by brownsug(f): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
Guy kris jenner will shoot u for dis #teamkylie

TippyTop:
Education exist for a reason, at 16 she shouldn't be displaying sexuality, too young.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by carinmom(f): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
I think this is unbecoming of them both mom and daughter, she has grown up but not yet an adult, what would people tag a man that sexually gets attracted to her, paedophile or what Then whose fault is it
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by keneharry: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eldorado01:
what is cute?
what is cute there?? she's not even upto half of her mum's beauty
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by Glo4issy(f): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
lonelydora:
Pretty daughter of a pretty mom.

Ini Edo, please come and see what you should be showing and not shoe closet
u get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Am I the only one who feels the lady in that picture is above 16?
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by shogotermies(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
please, are sure she is 16? gal be 16,and looking like 26. hmm teens of nowadays, undergo immature development. hmmm..
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
lonelydora:
Pretty daughter of a pretty mom.

Ini Edo, please come and see what you should be showing and not shoe closet

Smh!
Leave Ini Edo alone. She is not your daughter.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by lonelydora: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
evegran:

Smh!
Leave Ini Edo alone. She is not your daughter.

Are you Ini Edo, her sister, or friend?
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
lonelydora:

Are you Ini Edo, her sister, or friend?

Don't ask me stupid questions jor. Mtchew!
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by lonelydora: 12:23am On Feb 16, 2016
evegran:

Don't ask me stupid questions jor. Mtchew!

I don't trade words with not so beautiful girls
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2016
rosalieene:

3rd child.
her first child I guess should be 20 or 19 this year!! waow! princess is now a big girl growing into a woman

Thanks for the info
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by dikamzy(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2016
hehehe! she looks nice dough!
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by kay29000(m): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2016
mjswthrt:
ah neva reach sixteen

lol! Okay.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by chuckwizzy(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2016
TippyTop:
Education exist for a reason, at 16 she shouldn't be displaying sexuality, too young.
your a fool don't talk bad about my class mate
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by chuckwizzy(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Messilistic:
Is she not being too exposed at a young age?
your a fool
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by chuckwizzy(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2016
neoapocalypse:

GBAM!!!
At that age she should be fully focused on her education.
go Bleep a dog
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2016
chuckwizzy:
go Bleep a dog

Yeah I did and the result was you
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2016
chuckwizzy:
your a fool

YOUR a fool

It's a waste of time replying to a dimwit like you.

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by TippyTop(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2016
chuckwizzy:
your a fool don't talk bad about my class mate
What happened to your medication, you ran out of medication or what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ada Ameh: I Got Pregnant At 14, My Father Cried / Mercy Eke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Bbnaija’s Jackie B Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.