Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos (42289 Views)

Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today (Photos) / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) / 16-Year-Old Meraiah Ekeinde Is Growing Into A Fine Young Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by Zoe99(f): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
She's not all that pretty.She try sha.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by mjswthrt(f): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
kay29000:

Yes...just like you.
ah neva reach sixteen

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by brownsug(f): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
Guy kris jenner will shoot u for dis #teamkylie

TippyTop:
Education exist for a reason, at 16 she shouldn't be displaying sexuality, too young.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by carinmom(f): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
I think this is unbecoming of them both mom and daughter, she has grown up but not yet an adult, what would people tag a man that sexually gets attracted to her, paedophile or what Then whose fault is it
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by keneharry: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eldorado01:
what is cute?
what is cute there?? she's not even upto half of her mum's beauty
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by Glo4issy(f): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
lonelydora:
Pretty daughter of a pretty mom.

Ini Edo, please come and see what you should be showing and not shoe closet
u get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Am I the only one who feels the lady in that picture is above 16?
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by shogotermies(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
please, are sure she is 16? gal be 16,and looking like 26. hmm teens of nowadays, undergo immature development. hmmm..
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
lonelydora:
Pretty daughter of a pretty mom.

Ini Edo, please come and see what you should be showing and not shoe closet

Smh!
Leave Ini Edo alone. She is not your daughter.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by lonelydora: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
evegran:

Smh!
Leave Ini Edo alone. She is not your daughter.

Are you Ini Edo, her sister, or friend?
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
lonelydora:

Are you Ini Edo, her sister, or friend?

Don't ask me stupid questions jor. Mtchew!
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by lonelydora: 12:23am On Feb 16, 2016
evegran:

Don't ask me stupid questions jor. Mtchew!

I don't trade words with not so beautiful girls
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2016
rosalieene:

3rd child.
her first child I guess should be 20 or 19 this year!! waow! princess is now a big girl growing into a woman

Thanks for the info
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by dikamzy(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2016
hehehe! she looks nice dough!
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by kay29000(m): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2016
mjswthrt:
ah neva reach sixteen

lol! Okay.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by chuckwizzy(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2016
TippyTop:
Education exist for a reason, at 16 she shouldn't be displaying sexuality, too young.
your a fool don't talk bad about my class mate
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by chuckwizzy(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Messilistic:
Is she not being too exposed at a young age?
your a fool
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by chuckwizzy(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2016
neoapocalypse:

GBAM!!!
At that age she should be fully focused on her education.
go Bleep a dog
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2016
chuckwizzy:
go Bleep a dog

Yeah I did and the result was you
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2016
chuckwizzy:
your a fool

YOUR a fool

It's a waste of time replying to a dimwit like you.

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos by TippyTop(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2016
chuckwizzy:
your a fool don't talk bad about my class mate
What happened to your medication, you ran out of medication or what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah, Davido, AY, Paulo, Hushpuppi Attend Atiku’s Son's Wedding In Dubai / Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.