Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,676 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

10 Real Reasons Why I Support The Common Sense Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Real Reasons Why I Support The Common Sense Revolution (385 Views)

I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) / (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution / The Hypocrisy In Ben Bruce’s Common Sense Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Real Reasons Why I Support The Common Sense Revolution by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2016
I support the Common Sense Revolution (CSR) because:

1) It is my "Core Social Responsibility" as a patriot to promote "NAIJA" brand.

2) It is capable of creating employment for over 50 million unemployed youth across sectors if implemented. Nnewi, Aba, Abakaliki, Afikpo, Ijora, Ogbomosho, Agbara, Kano, Kaduna, Makurdi, Sokoto, etc can start booming with production activities

3) It will build bridges across Nigeria. Aba man MUST seal business deals with the Okitipupa Man.

4) It will boost trade and commerce across regions. The need for better logistical network (rail and road trucking) for goods and services across Nigeria and the West-African sub-region will come to fruition.

5) It will give leadership powers to the egg-heads amongst us and also encourage the egg-heads at home and diaspora to contribute their quota to nation building.

7) It will encourage Technical Education as skilled workforce will be needed to man the small and medium scale industries. Over dependence on white collar jobs will be down-played thus encouraging youth to take on the loads of blue collar jobs flying around.

cool It will ensure security since majority of our teeming workforce will be actively involved in production of goods and services instead of crime. Thus cutting investment in security and boosting investment in Power Generation, Transport, Maritime, etc.

9) It will boost our foreign exchange earnings as Nigeria will become a major export hub in the West African sub-region. We won't wholly rely on Petroleum export, but export of produce from the manufacturing sector.

10) It will change our international perception amongst committee of nations

In order to walk the talk and support this cause, I have decided to:

1) Snack on BELOXXI Crackers, OK Buiscuits, Nasco Buiscuits and other wholly Naija confectionaries ONLY.
2) I have decided to use Made in Nigeria Tomato Purée only
3) I will sustain the culture of rocking only made in Aba Shoes like the 90s "Okpanka" grin
4) I will rock my Aba RALPH LAUREN Suits ONLY
5) My Native attires are made with Ankara, Ase-Oke, Adire, Naija Wax or Akwete woven material ONLY. Yes! Na only me waka come and I wear ANKARA come! wink
6) I will eat more of Ofada or Abakaliki Rice. No time for Uncle Bens smiley
7) I will only visit Nigerian websites and blogs

I call on all Nigerians to support the progenitor/ambassador of this movement, Senator Ben Murray Bruce.

Self sustenance is not our destination, but our destiny.

#BuyNaijatoGrowtheNaira
#CommonSenseRevolution

(1) (Reply)

Other Controversies About Dasuki / PRESIDENT BUHARI APPROVES THE IMMEDIATE UNBUNDLING OF NNPC INTO SEVEN UNITS / Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Oga Seun Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.