Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

(Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution (2468 Views)

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) / The Hypocrisy In Ben Bruce’s Common Sense Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by TruthBeSaid: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
My name is Hilary Okoh, I'm just making common sense!

Please watch and share widely. Support the movement!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkRkTeuF7RQ
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by missioner(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
word on marble "change is difficult, not changing is fatal" - Hillarry Okoh.

keep propagating the common sense gospel bro !

I pray we realize and heed before its totally late.

2 Likes

Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by TruthBeSaid: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
missioner:
word on marble "change is difficult, not changing is fatal" - Hillarry Okoh.

keep propagating the common sense gospel bro !

I pray we realize and heed before its totally late.

Thanks bro.

It's either now or never!

2 Likes

Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by ssss366: 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Gbam!
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by ekeneidiagbor: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
watch the video and that guy actually made #CommonSense.

I call on the youth of this nation to imbibe the right culture, values and character to help save our future..

1 Like

Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by TruthBeSaid: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
Please share to Facebook and twitter...

Our voice must be heard!
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by lll962: 12:37am On Feb 20, 2016
I find this very relevant and commonsensical.

I am blown beyond words. Great job Hilary Okoh.
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 20, 2016
Watin de woman talk. I no get am for mb
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by Hauwa334: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Watin de woman talk. I no get am for mb

Na guy nor be woman. Na about youth unemployment, poverty and corruption wey Nigerians dey suffer.
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by kuuljay(m): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Am with you my brother

1 Like

Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2016
Chai!! Diaris Allah....
Hauwa334:

Na guy nor be woman. Na about youth unemployment, poverty and corruption wey Nigerians dey suffer.
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by TruthBeSaid: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2016
kuuljay:
Am with you my brother
Correct!
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by otokx(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2016
This whole thing reminds me of #BBOG aka Bring Back our Girls.

If the foundation is faulty, no amount of paint will prevent cracks from appearing.
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by TruthBeSaid: 11:00am On Feb 20, 2016
otokx:
This whole thing reminds me of #BBOG aka Bring Back our Girls.

If the foundation is faulty, no amount of paint will prevent cracks from appearing.

True!

But don't leave your success/destiny to chance, only conscious action (starting now) can alter events. It's never too late to do SOMETHING.
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 20, 2016
TruthBeSaid:

True!

But don't leave your success/destiny to chance, only conscious action (starting now) can alter events. It's never too late to do SOMETHING.
Do you believe your words yourself? How do you do it?
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by TruthBeSaid: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2016
Reyginus:
Do you believe your words yourself? How do you do it?

Nigeria isn't the first country to drown in corruption. Many countries to a large extent have curbed and brought corruption to a minimal - China for example - We can do same, but the change must begin from the INSIDE, inside the individual - we must change our heart, change our orientation likewise our behaviour. We must STOP!

Would it be difficult? Yes extremely difficult.

But the consequence of not confronting corruption (individually), right now, would be disasterous and fatal.

Thanks for your contribution, you speak wisely.
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
TruthBeSaid:

Nigeria isn't the first country to drown in corruption. Many countries to a large extent have curbed and brought corruption to a minimal - China for example - We can do same, but the change must begin from the INSIDE, inside the individual - we must change our heart, change our orientation likewise our behaviour. We must STOP!

Would it be difficult? Yes extremely difficult.

But the consequence of not confronting corruption (individually), right now, would be disasterous and fatal.

Thanks for your contribution, you speak wisely.
Thank you too but you didn't really answer my question. I mean how do you live these words?
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by TruthBeSaid: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
Reyginus:
Thank you too but you didn't really answer my question. I mean how do you live these words?

Good leadership/transparency, good policing, good health care system, good education, good electricity...these are cliche expectations!

Nigerians want to see changes on the outside but do not want to change themselves on the inside (their questionable attitude, old habits, bias behaviours) for good. This makes CHANGE impossible.

So the answer to your question: we must seek to change ourselves (individually) first, the ripple effect of such change would bring good transformation of society (which I mentioned in the first paragraph).

I do hope you get the point here?
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
TruthBeSaid:

Good leadership/transparency, good policing, good health care systems, good education, good electricity...these are cliche!

Nigerians want to see changes on the outside but do not want to change themselves on the inside (their attitudes, old habits, behaviours) for good. This makes CHANGE impossible.

So the answer to your question: we must seek to change ourselves (individually) first, the ripple effect of such change would bring good transformation of society (which I mentioned in the first paragraph).

I do hope you get the point here?
Yes I get you. But seems you don't get me. I am simply asking how you have been able to practise these things you say. An example will do.
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by TruthBeSaid: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Reyginus:
Yes I get you. But seems you don't get me. I am simply asking how you have been able to practise these things you say. An example will do.

In my own little way I have, by refusing to favour any tribe over the other when assigning jobs (tribalism), by refusing to bribe lecturers way back in school, by not selling my vote during elections...But this isn't the point.
One tree does not make a forest. I can't change Nigeria on my own, only US (unified) can change Nigeria.

Hence the reason for this awareness. Do I make sense?
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by TruthBeSaid: 1:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Please share to as many possible, facebook/twitter.
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 21, 2016
TruthBeSaid:

In my own little way I have, by refusing to favour any tribe over the other when assigning jobs (tribalism), by refusing to bribe lecturers way back in school, by not selling my vote during elections...But this isn't the point.
One tree does not make a forest. I can't change Nigeria on my own, only US (unified) can change Nigeria.

Hence the reason for this awareness. Do I make sense?
Yes.
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by Hila12(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Passing...
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by TruthBeSaid: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
Naija na we own! It's our responsibility to make sure we don't go down in history as chronic failures.
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by Phonetikkks: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Well said Mr Hilz
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by Phonetikkks: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
FP
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by Phonetikkks: 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
Watch and share.
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by Phonetikkks: 12:43am On Feb 27, 2016
Please share.
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by Phonetikkks: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Watch and share. God bless!
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by Phonetikkks: 1:16am On Feb 29, 2016
Share the video.
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by Phonetikkks: 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: (Must Watch): Epic Response to Ben Bruce's "Common Sense" Revolution by Phonetikkks: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Please share.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State / Amnesty International Raises Alarm On Kidnap Of IPOB By DSS / Dan Orbih's Hotel Building On Adesuwa Road In Edo. Photos Shared By APCNEWSBLOG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.