Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (247996 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Infinix Hot X557 VS Infinix Hot 3 X554 - See The Similarities And Difference / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by FergieRaww(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
hi please guys I don't know what's wrong. Somebody said the same thing up there about not being able to download a pix on NL. I'm facing the same thing. I can't download pix from NL. It will download but won't display cry cry.

I can't even steal memes cheesy.
Biko

Edakun epp me cry
Try Changing your default storage and clearing your cache, that might help!
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
FergieRaww:

Well am also surprised lol... Atleast the phone(Infinix Hot 3) now has a lil more value in the market than before
really?
Thank God I bought mine that time sha
FergieRaww:

Try Changing your default storage and clearing your cache, that might help!
thanks. I will try that now
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by princemi(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
really?
Thank God I bought mine that time shathanks. I will try that now

First off, am sure the solutions he proffered are gibberish to you unless you are a techie. Anyway that's not the problem... the pictures are already downloaded but not visible cos Nairaland pictures carry wrong file extension. Just look for the picture in your download folder and rename it with an extension of. jpg or. jpeg

This happens mostly when you use opera mini to download from Nairaland
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
princemi:

First off, am sure the solutions he proffered are gibberish to you unless you are a techie. Anyway that's not the problem... the pictures are already downloaded but not visible cos Nairaland pictures carry wrong file extension. Just look for the picture in your download folder and rename it with an extension of. jpg or. jpeg

This happens mostly when you use opera mini to download from Nairaland
Aiit, thanks boss
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Borwe: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
If only Infinix and other OEM's focused on their hardware complying to Android OS, like they did with Infinix hot 2, then phones would be quater the price they are, because default android technically supports all phones, not to mention updates, and also Android Is Literally FREE!!!!!!. A phone with 1gb RAM running Lollipop and another running Marshmallow or even Nougat with same specs and processor should have no price difference. Android is Free.

If you have deep knowledge you can code your own version of android Nougat for even your old Tecno N3.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by heezey(m): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
You can also buy the latest Infinix phones at cheaper prices than UK used phones.
Click here to learn more: Latest Infinix Phones
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Joyintwos(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
FergieRaww:

You can't do that but you can use any other launcher to arrange things up
Thanks. Pls recommend good launcher(s).
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by 2weeks(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
I bought this phone because of its screen size and also I enjoy playing games

I have not been able to play high end games like
Mc5
Dungeon hunter 5

It tells me app not installed

Is there any way I can fix it
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by FergieRaww(m): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Joyintwos:

Thanks. Pls recommend good launcher(s).
Am currently using Go launcher Z.... They're more nice launchers out dia like
Nova launcher
Go launcher EX
Atom launcher
I've used all this launchers listed above and all of them are super but the best for me is the Go launcher Z and Nova launcher... xo make your choice cool
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Joyintwos(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2016
FergieRaww:

Am currently using Go launcher Z.... They're more nice launchers out dia like
Nova launcher
Go launcher EX
Atom launcher
I've used all this launchers listed above and all of them are super but the best for me is the Go launcher Z and Nova launcher... xo make your choice cool
Thanks bro
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by stephoye: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
please add me to the group ASAP, 07033072459
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Recently, my Hot 3 errs when indicating battery level. Whenever I'm charging, the status bar shows the progressing battery level but when I swipe into the quick settings panel, the indicator would still show the level of juice I had before plug-in, and it won't rectify itself until I unplug. Is this something I should be worried about?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Blaqqcorleone(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Pls add me to d grp.. .... 08104946554
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Princeemmy32(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Infinix hot3 needed, call 07031192189
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by scotcee: 2:54am On Oct 05, 2016
Add me to d group pls ..09039207152
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by heezey(m): 1:42am On Oct 07, 2016
The Infinix Hot 3 is truly awesome. Click here to get one: Infinix Hot 3 Price In Nigeria
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have got problems with my inifinx hot 3. I don't know if any if you does experience what I experience too....my screen light goes off a while, I feel the pings come into my phone via vibrations but I can't see anything because my screen is blank. it takes a while before it comes back on except I do a hard reset. pls who has experienced such here? its a new phone and hasn't even stayed 2months, could this be a software issue or what
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by FergieRaww(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
I have got problems with my inifinx hot 3. I don't know if any if you does experience what I experience too....my screen light goes off a while, I feel the pings come into my phone via vibrations but I can't see anything because my screen is blank. it takes a while before it comes back on except I do a hard reset. pls who has experienced such here? its a new phone and hasn't even stayed 2months, could this be a software issue or what
Never had such an issue with mine yet!
Have you tried updating it? There's some bug fixes in the latest update
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
FergieRaww:

Never had such an issue with mine yet!
Have you tried updating it? There's some bug fixes in the latest update
no I haven't updated, the only update I see is wireless update. have you done yours and how much data did it consume?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by FergieRaww(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
no I haven't updated, the only update I see is wireless update. have you done yours and how much data did it consume?
It's just 300+mb for the update
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Mosunbabe(f): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
I uninstalled my Instagram cos my phone was hanging and I've been trying to get download it now but it just would not installed.... I got the wireless update and tried it even after d completion of d update it still telling me to update again...pls help...
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by PucciGuru(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
please help

what can i do to my infinix hot note,emergency calls only what can i do?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Carlcaresophia: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2016
PucciGuru:
please help

what can i do to my infinix hot note,emergency calls only what can i do?
Hello PucciGuru, you can try to use the phone at place where signal is strong or try another simcard, if the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
That problem is caused by the Auto-brightness. Put it off and your device would be normal again.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Chukzyfcb(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
adeboyewareez:

That problem is caused by the Auto-brightness. Put it off and your device would be normal again.
okayyyy that's true ooo thanks
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Weirdman: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Weirdman: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Weirdman: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please I would like to know if the hot 3 pro have 4G lite.. ..

And has Anyone tried to tweak the imei??
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
My phone's WiFi now stays ‘permanently' on. Please guys, I need help! it's draining my battery!
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2016
who has been able to install custom recovery on this device? I have tried mtkdroidtools...it keeps on failing when I try enabling root shell.
I need the recovery to install xposed and prevent brick

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (155) (Reply)

The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.