Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (248229 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Infinix Hot X557 VS Infinix Hot 3 X554 - See The Similarities And Difference / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Kolak77: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2016
brainoid:

Exactly. Infinix has been underating us. They never ready for business, still giving us 1gb ram and mtk6580 processor and using xui fat lie to cover up the poo they saying. No ui will make 1gb ram look like 2gb it's a fat lie. Using 64bit deceive us. When they giving us 32bt in reality. There is an infinix hot 3 with snapdragon 415 quad core. With 4G, They don't want to give it to us. Still scared of using 1080p display.? 720p is so 2011

About that you need to exercise patience as the versions is also coming to naira....and last I checked Samsung used 720p for there phones and companies like Huawei and xiaomi sticked to 1080p,why can't dey use qhd and phones with 1080p in naira cost less than 50k for now... And zero 3 is there wif Helio Z10, 1080p among others, why not go for it and stop expecting such from a 26k phone, can u do such if you are infinix..... Abeg pack well and stop comparing the specs in phone of over 50k with that of 26k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Kolak77: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2016
brainoid:

Exactly. Infinix has been underating us. They never ready for business, still giving us 1gb ram and mtk6580 processor and using xui fat lie to cover up the poo they saying. No ui will make 1gb ram look like 2gb it's a fat lie. Using 64bit deceive us. When they giving us 32bt in reality. There is an infinix hot 3 with snapdragon 415 quad core. With 4G, They don't want to give it to us. Still scared of using 1080p display.? 720p is so 2011

Scared I say or you no get money to buy it... There is the zero 3...why can't you go for it and I don't see a phone wif octacore(expecially snapdragon costing less than 40k in naija), or 1080p(check prices of phones wif such) umost people want to get more than what they pay for...xaiomi reminder 3 wif octacore at 720p cost 48k so shut up and for the late version all you have to do is to be patience...
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by talk2ekpa(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
georgemartina:
i don't believe dey do such, becos Nigeria is one the highest consuming nations man
you don't believe....? I'm surprised you don't. Go to DroidAfrica and check for yourself, Infinix has LTE versions for virtually all it smartphones, but how many of them do we have in Nigeria?

http://www.droidafrica.com/Phone/Infinix-hot-3-lte/

Look at the the full specifications of Infinix hot 3 LTE above, and it cost just 1.6 million rupiah, in Indonesia, that's just about 24000 Naira. Do the maths for yourself, the Infinix hot 3 is above that in Nigeria.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by highheybee: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
talk2ekpa:

you don't believe....? I'm surprised you don't. Go to DroidAfrica and check for yourself, Infinix has LTE versions for virtually all it smartphones, but how many of them do we have in Nigeria?

Look at the the full specifications of Infinix hot 3 LTE above, and it cost just 1.6 million rupiah, in Indonesia, that's just about 24000 Naira. Do the maths for yourself, the Infinix hot 3 is above that in Nigeria.

The phone is 39k if converted to naira.....am sure they are gonna tease it for Nigeria also if them no want make I shoot them...lets Jez wait for the second version...amd maybe Nigeria not supporting lte is the reason sha...buh I have checked other countries online site and saw no difference compared to ours
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
make dem release this fone fast jawe, tired of waiting. Asus zenfone dey eye me already. coz i dont know the use reason for the delay of 2gb version.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
iGotTech:
Large battery, charge pal!

A 3000mAh battery is combined with low consumption design to enable 9hr of web browsing, 20hr of talk time, and 33hr of music. OTG support provides 1A reverse charging to share power with other electronic devices and is indispensable as a mobile charging companion. It is compatible with devices such as printers and portable hard drives for a high degree of convenience.
that's the battery spec
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by HARDBOI: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
truewalker:
make dem release this fone fast jawe, tired of waiting. Asus zenfone dey eye me already. coz i dont know the use reason for the delay of 2gb version.

hello
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kolak77:

About that you need to exercise patience as the versions is also coming to naira....and last I checked Samsung used 720p for there phones and companies like Huawei and xiaomi sticked to 1080p,why can't dey use qhd and phones with 1080p in naira cost less than 50k for now... And zero 3 is there wif Helio Z10, 1080p among others, why not go for it and stop expecting such from a 26k phone, can u do such if you are infinix..... Abeg pack well and stop comparing the specs in phone of over 50k with that of 26k
briany live isn't like that o, am sure if other companies should produce hot 3, it wouldn't come with all those features it came with. why do u guys always keep attacking Infinix
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kolak77:

Scared I say or you no get money to buy it... There is the zero 3...why can't you go for it and I don't see a phone wif octacore(expecially snapdragon costing less than 40k in naija), or 1080p(check prices of phones wif such) umost people want to get more than what they pay for...xaiomi reminder 3 wif octacore at 720p cost 48k so shut up and for the late version all you have to do is to be patience...
thats the fact bro
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
talk2ekpa:

I'll do that sir
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
highheybee:

The phone is 39k if converted to naira.....am sure they are gonna tease it for Nigeria also if them no want make I shoot them...lets Jez wait for the second version...amd maybe Nigeria not supporting lte is the reason sha...buh I gave checked other countries online site and saw no difference compared to ours
am yet to do the checking
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
truewalker:
am sure it's because of the increase in dollars, if they release it now, it will be quite creative than expected
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by brainoid(m): 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kolak77:

Eyah. Bro no need to be defending infinix. And am sorry my display of annoyance affected you. As an infinix die hard fan from hot 2 2gb ram version which I have sold to this poo it is a painful decision. If you can feel what am saying. All due to infinix hype and expectations. And thanks for the advice am considering the gionee m5 plus.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
georgemartina:
am sure it's because of the increase in dollars, if they release it now, it will be quite creative than expected
is the dollar reducing? No! So they should rrelease thr damn thing jawe, we already know it will be more than 26500, except they are waiting for dollar to rise the more so they can inflate the price with the excuse of dollar like they did to zero3. coz it amazed me to see zero 3 which was iniially 48k @ 73k a week after.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by samintegrity(m): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
iGotTech:
Large battery, charge pal!

A 3000mAh battery is combined with low consumption design to enable 9hr of web browsing, 20hr of talk time, and 33hr of music. OTG support provides 1A reverse charging to share power with other electronic devices and is indispensable as a mobile charging companion. It is compatible with devices such as printers and portable hard drives for a high degree of convenience.

I dnt buy dis assertion , even d almighty Infinix Note2 wif 4000mah hardly last 8hrs of straight browsing wif 3G.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by NCP: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
samintegrity:

I dnt buy dis assertion , even d almighty Infinix Note2 wif 4000mah hardly last 8hrs of straight browsing wif 3G.

Bro, l hail for ur post. very very true.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
brainoid:

Eyah. Bro no need to be defending infinix. And am sorry my display of annoyance affected you. As an infinix die hard fan from hot 2 2gb ram version which I have sold to this poo it is a painful decision. If you can feel what am saying. All due to infinix hype and expectations. And thanks for the advice am considering the gionee m5 plus.

hi, have you gotten the fone already? How is it? cox i also sold my hot 2 2gb ram, expecting to get the 2gb
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
samintegrity:

bro one thing I want you to known is internet takes a lot of ba3, and hot 3 last longer more when using the internet
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
samintegrity:

bro I can bet, that's a lie
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
truewalker:

is the dollar reducing? No! So they should rrelease thr damn thing jawe, we already know it will be more than 26500, except they are waiting for dollar to rise the more so they can inflate the price with the excuse of dollar like they did to zero3. coz it amazed me to see zero 3 which was iniially 48k @ 73k a week after.
chill. man they may have their reasons for not releasing the phone
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
brainoid:

good for u
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by safas20(f): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by samintegrity(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2016
iGotTech:
bro one thing I want you to known is internet takes a lot of ba3, and hot 3 last longer more when using the internet

Bro and am telling u, hot 3 wont last 8 straight hrs of Internet usage on 3G, considering its 3000 mah, even my Note 2 often times dosnt last more than 8hrs of Straight Internet usage. Which we all knw is a 4000mah
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by samintegrity(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2016
georgemartina:
bro I can bet, that's a lie

I use Infinix Note2 bro, and I have bought 3 of it, sold d first I bought, later bought another which got stolen, then I bought another, which I am presently using, and I can tell u categorically that mine dosnt last 9 hrs of straight Internet usage, unlike the hot Note which often times lasted 9-10hrs.

That 3000mah I doubt the 8hrs of Internet, it can last 8hrs of normal usage o, buh browsing ke.. Naaaa
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by DealMogul(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2016
samintegrity:

I use Infinix Note2 bro, and I have bought 3 of it, sold d first I bought, later bought another which got stolen, then I bought another, which I am presently using, and I can tell u categorically that mine dosnt last 9 hrs of straight Internet usage, unlike the hot Note which often times lasted 9-10hrs.

That 3000mah I doubt the 8hrs of Internet, it can last 8hrs of normal usage o, buh browsing ke.. Naaaa

I use the 3,000 maH battery back-pack on my Hot 2 and i can't get more than 5-6 hours out of it with data turned on. One reason the Hot 3 isn;t attractive to me...the battery is no improvement
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2016
samintegrity:

Bro and am telling u, hot 3 wont last 8 straight hrs of Internet usage on 3G, considering its 3000 mah, even my Note 2 often times dosnt last more than 8hrs of Straight Internet usage. Which we all knw is a 4000mah
i wont lie to you note2 last longer than that, and hot 3 will also last longer than that
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2016
samintegrity:

lt last more than that i also use Note 2
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by samintegrity(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
iGotTech:
lt last more than that i also use Note 2

Mine running dosnt
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by samintegrity(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
DealMogul:

I use the 3,000 maH battery back-pack on my Hot 2 and i can't get more than 5-6 hours out of it with data turned on. One reason the Hot 3 isn;t attractive to me...the battery is no improvement

Oh o.. Thank goodness u av tested Infinix 3000mah.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
samintegrity:

Mine running dosnt
don't get you
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by dogstyle007(m): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
does the hot 3 have led
notification light?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by samintegrity(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
iGotTech:
don't get you

Sorry jare. Meant mine dosnt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (155) (Reply)

Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.