Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (247301 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Infinix Hot X557 VS Infinix Hot 3 X554 - See The Similarities And Difference / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by gonaij: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2016
BossTechy:

Infinix already have a 3GB RAM device.... Abi ur own Infinix Zero 3 nor get tongue
mine have o
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Sulaicsafas: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2016
BossTechy:

So ur over-hyped Infinix Zero 3 still remains a mid-range device? #smh
tell me what is mid range about zero 3 oooo
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by gonaij: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2016
jmichlins:
I pray that i will have money to get this when it drops but these must be what i expect. 16mp main and 5mp rear. 2gb and 3gb ram with 16gb and 32gb respectively. Lte plus 4500amh battery with pump charge. full hd screen and 5.5" with 76% screen to body ratio. I do not know much about chipset but i know it will be mtk and price should be 25~28k
the spec is on jumia, shiould i share it

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2016
Sulaicsafas:
the 3 gig is cool, since it allow for more storage
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Sulaicsafas: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2016
jmichlins:
mtk helio not possible mate and snapdragon is a no go area for these oem operating here
hmm, abi nw

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2016
Infinix Hot 3 Hottest selfies, so easy!
The 2MP front camera utilizes a 16:9 light chip and 1.6 µm large pixel for high definition picture quality. An 84°wide-angle shooting range grants users even more freedom. Selfie soft light provides an ambient environment for natural selfies; real-time smart beautification instantly kicks it up a notch for the most charismatic you.

Buy Now

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2016
iGotTech:
The 2MP front camera utilizes a 16:9 light chip and 1.6 µm large pixel for high definition picture quality. An 84°wide-angle shooting range grants users even more freedom. Selfie soft light provides an ambient environment for natural selfies; real-time smart beautification instantly kicks it up a notch for the most charismatic you.

Buy Now
so guys what do u think about the hot 3
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by myungidbaloxy: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2016
TOP 10 TIPS NEEDED BEFORE APPLYING FOR GOOGLE ADSENSE
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/04/top-10-tips-needed-before-applying-for.html
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2016
iGotTech:

Buy Now
what are you waiting for
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2016
georgemartina:
so guys what do u think about the hot 3
Fun photography for everyone

Smile recognition (smart recognition for smiles)
Gesture recognition (fun selfies)
Voice recognition (smart recognition for the phrase “capture” or “ cheese”)
Timed photos(great for selfies)
Touch capture (touch screen for instant focus and capture)
Focus Tracking(essential tool for spontaneous capture)

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Darkseid(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2016
truewalker:

where you get your spec? its tge same with the 1gb version just the difference of 4g & 2gb ram
Its not the same. Hot 3 was launched in Indonesia last week. I saw the specs on many Indonesian websites. You can also check youtube for the official video.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by 40manlappy: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2016
TechRez:
Infinix Hot was a massive success, it was complimented by the most successful Hot 2 smartphone which saw a partnership with Google that eventually made it the first and only Android One smartphone in Africa. It reportedly sold over 500k units, surpassing all the “big players” in terms of sales volume.

The teaser slang for the Hot 3 is “Selfie with soft flash makes life colorful”, meaning the next Hot 3 smartphone could come with a revamped front-facing camera for taking that perfect selfie.

We expect to get more details about the upcoming smartphone in the coming days and we will share with you once we have them.

What are things you are looking out for on the upcoming Infinix Hot 3?

Credit:+ http://www.techrez.com/new-teaser-confirms-infinix-hot-3/

Please, apart from the screen size, what superiority does Hot 3 has over Hot 2?

Looping: BossTechy, 4peace, iGotTech, truewalker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Reeberry: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2016
How much for the 2gig Ram for Hot3? The 1gig Ram version is useless to me.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Reeberry: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2016
Sulaicsafas:

this is a low end phone, so you cant expect 4G from this, may be their next premium series will have it

Is Gionee M3mini with 4g a flagship phone? Infinix never fails to disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2016
Darkseid:
Its not the same. Hot 3 was launched in Indonesia last week. I saw the specs on many Indonesian websites. You can also check youtube for the official video.

ok o letz wait and see. hope you know they dont profuce the same spec for all countries; cos it happened with one of thd hot series, either hot or hot 2. they sold the lower version in nigeria, but in india, there was a better spec.
but lets just wait and see who's right
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by 40manlappy: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2016
truewalker:

ok o letz wait and see. hope you know they dont profuce the same spec for all countries; cos it happened with one of thd hot series, either hot or hot 2. they sold the lower version in nigeria, but in india, there was a better spec.
but lets just wait and see who's right

I just mentioned you please
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2016
40manlappy:

Please, apart from the screen size, what superiority does Hot 3 has over Hot 2?

Looping: BossTechy, 4peace, iGotTech, truewalker
screen size, front flashing & battery. ..hehehe
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by TechRez(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
gonaij:
you right bro! but which unique feature do you love in the device

Can't really say much until we get device next week.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sulaicsafas:
its a machine
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
truewalker:

screen size, front flashing & battery. ..hehehe
dual mic noise cancelling for clear conversation
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
TechRez:

Can't really say much until we get device next week.
from what I read from the specs, the front flash, battery capacity is cool
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Reeberry:

Is Gionee M3mini with 4g a flagship phone? Infinix never fails to disappoint.
yea, they are always full of surprises
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
gonaij:
mine have o
the phone is very cool and the camera is killing
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
iGotTech:
Fun photography for everyone

Smile recognition (smart recognition for smiles)
Gesture recognition (fun selfies)
Voice recognition (smart recognition for the phrase “capture” or “ cheese”)
Timed photos(great for selfies)
Touch capture (touch screen for instant focus and capture)
Focus Tracking(essential tool for spontaneous capture)
i think the phone will be superb
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
georgemartina:
i think the phone will be superb
Sure don't think it superb
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
georgemartina:
dual mic noise cancelling for clear conversation
its one of the features, but technically not useful. I still get clear conversations on my hot 2. its just like saying a car has 7gears, but technical u might not use more than 5gears.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
truewalker:

its one of the features, but technically not useful. I still get clear conversations on my hot 2. its just like saying a car has 7gears, but technical u might not use more than 5gears.
when the need arises you'll know and then you'll appreciate it more
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
what is the phototouchcapture all about ..
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
TechRez:

I doubt the guys will ever use Snapdragon chip. Nigerians won't even buy when they realize they can't tweet TWEAK the IMEI.

When price of data falls considerably, I think we would be ready to make the transition.

Can I change the IMEI of Xiaomi MI4 ? These were the most frequent questions I got on my mail box after we did the the Xiaomi mi4 review. So it safe to say the kind of chip forms a buyer's mindset in Nigeria.

YW
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by safas20(f): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
TechRez:
There is no word on specs yet, but we expect these details very soon
the specs are out just check it on Jumia or yudala
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by safas20(f): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
TechRez:
Infinix Hot was a massive success, it was complimented by the most successful Hot 2 smartphone which saw a partnership with Google that eventually made it the first and only Android One smartphone in Africa. It reportedly sold over 500k units, surpassing all the “big players” in terms of sales volume.

The teaser slang for the Hot 3 is “Selfie with soft flash makes life colorful”, meaning the next Hot 3 smartphone could come with a revamped front-facing camera for taking that perfect selfie.

We expect to get more details about the upcoming smartphone in the coming days and we will share with you once we have them.

What are things you are looking out for on the upcoming Infinix Hot 3?

Credit:+ http://www.techrez.com/new-teaser-confirms-infinix-hot-3/
am sure with all u have said the battery is going to be ok
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Reeberry: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
georgemartina:
yea, they are always full of surprises
Who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (155) (Reply)

Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.