Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

KPMG Aptitude Text 2015/2016 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / KPMG Aptitude Text 2015/2016 (1242 Views)

Kpmg Aptitude Test Question / Kpmg Aptitude Test 2016 / How To Prepare A Professional Cv, Aptitude Text Question And Anwsers,gmaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KPMG Aptitude Text 2015/2016 by ddododawa: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
I just got a notification from KPMG for their aptitude test for this week Friday, 19th February, 2016...pls any member with knowledge of how their aptitude test are, should pls inbox me on harlybaba@yahoo.come or allibaba620@gmail.com, I will appreciate it if I get this help...Tanx
Re: KPMG Aptitude Text 2015/2016 by phoebeaustin: 4:03am On Feb 16, 2016
Pls send to me too phoebeaustin08@gmail.com
ddododawa:
I just got a notification from KPMG for their aptitude test for this week Friday, 19th February, 2016...pls any member with knowledge of how their aptitude test are, should pls inbox me on harlybaba@yahoo.come or allibaba620@gmail.com, I will appreciate it if I get this help...Tanx
Re: KPMG Aptitude Text 2015/2016 by haxe: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
ddododawa:

Please I need past questions too, my email address is
ddododawa:
[quote author=ddododawa post=42941436]I just got a notification from KPMG for their aptitude test for this week Friday, 19th February, 2016...pls any member with knowledge of how their aptitude test are, should pls inbox me

Me too please I need the dragnet questions, please help my test is for tomorrow 20th February my email address is bossybossladee@gmail.com thank you so much in advance
Re: KPMG Aptitude Text 2015/2016 by Chuxzy04: 6:48am On Apr 06, 2016
haxe:

Please I need past questions too, my email address is
Please can I have dragnet past questions too? Here's my mail... chimechukwuma@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Aptitude Text 2015/2016 by Benedict1234: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pls I need the Dragnet Past Questions to prepare for KPMG aptitude test. Email ID: zwitterion18@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Aptitude Text 2015/2016 by waziriibr: 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hii friends,

KPMG sent a job invite scheduled to hold this Monday 08/08/2016.

Please I'm confused on how to go about it preparation

Kindly help a brother with the KPMG past questions and any other relevant GMAT based materials please!
Email address: waziriibraheem@ymail.com

Thanks

Benedict1234:
Pls I need the Dragnet Past Questions to prepare for KPMG aptitude test. Email ID: zwitterion18@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Aptitude Text 2015/2016 by fawaz050(m): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Help a brother pls,fawazsulaimon6@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Aptitude Text 2015/2016 by Pzup: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2016
This is really gonna help someone out there. I wrote the kpmg aptitude test Aug 2015, and was unsuccessful. After i left the hall, i tried to remember the questions asked and the answers i gave to all cos i felt i did very well during the test. I have a very good memory and managed to remember some of the questions. they are elicited below.

1. What is the full meaning of NEPAD
2. What date (Month and Year) was NAFDAC Commisioned
3. What is the Capital of Mauritania
4. Which is not an African Country
a. Windhoek
b. Blomfontein
c.
d.
5. The world cup final between Argentina and Germany was played in what part of brazil?
a. bela horizonte
b. Rio De Janeiro
c.
d.
6. One machine produces a newspaper in 6 seconds. How many machines working together will produce 18,000 copies.
7. A glass contains 15 liters of alcohol. you can empty it 5 litres at a time, and top it up with water. if it is emptied twice, what is the ratio of water to alcohol.
8. If revenue decreases by 10%, and profit increases by 110%, what happens to tax?
a. Stays the same
b. decreases,
c. Increases,
d.
9. Crawl: progress
10. If A is proportional to B, and 300 units of a thing costss N300, how much will 100 units of A cost
11. A building has 3 doors. in how many ways can a man enter and exit the building?
12. Joy: Euphoria
13. Sentence completion Questions: 4 or 5 in number( I remember just one)
i. Early------ and -------- of ear issues is due to the fact that the other senses cover up for the anomally
14. a0, a1, a2 ......an, is an arithmetic progression. a-2n+1. Find the difference between the 5th and 6th term of the AP.
15. Number series (Find the next number in the series), these were about 6 questions in total.
17.Gamboru, Hamora, Ikeja, Jos, Kogi, Lokoja are bus stops. You can only get to jos from Ikeja, you can get to Ikeja fro lokoja and Kogi, you can get to lokoja from only gamboru etc.(Not exact wordings. you get the idea sha.)
---Questions--
how many stops will you need to get to Ikeja from Jos (About 5 of this sort of question.)
18. The final set of questions were algebraic.(they were quite a number like this. i dont remember them all)
i. x=2a, y=b, z=7c , ratio x:y:z=7:3:8. find a,b,c.
ii. if P+Q=18 and P-Q=6, find Q

19. Which is Greater (Where about 6 questions in total)
i. A=sum of prime numbers between 1-12 and
B=Sum of prime numbers between 11-19

ii. 0<a<b, if a and b are integers
A=a2+b2 and B=a2-b2

Note that some wordings of the questions might not be spot on, but you get the general idea. I hope it helps someone. cheers.

(1) (Reply)

. / Best Engineering & Ict Training @ Dgr Consult / Register For Oshodi Intensive Skill Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.