Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer (1738 Views)

I Want To Give Away A Gsd Puppy,who Will Be The Lucky Owner? / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash / Are You The Lucky Owner Of This Cutie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by kunlej2: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
the pup is 10months straight back
fairly trained = sit, come, go inside, go back and stop
reason for sale: getting a low energy dog cos of my kids
asking price: 07039216695
fully vaccinated (green book available)
Re: Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by kunlej2: 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
pic

Re: Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by lacicrips(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wow! Wish I'd seen this before my puppy. Can you do more photos please?
Re: Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by kunlej2: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2016
another pic

Re: Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by kunlej2: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2016
one more. keep the calls rolling!

Re: Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by Awotimi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
kunlej2:
one more. keep the calls rolling!
fresh dude you got there bro.
Re: Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by Houseofglam7(f): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Me likey kiss
Re: Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by kunlej2: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Awotimi:

fresh dude you got there bro.
mr man, if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, do yourself favor of ignoring this tread.
Re: Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by anochuks08(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
kunlej2:

mr man, if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, do yourself favor of ignoring this tread.
He was only admiring your dog. Why evils?
Re: Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by Trafford(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Price
Re: Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by kunlej2: 5:43am On Feb 17, 2016
anochuks08:
He was only admiring your dog. Why evils?
thanks for your obsersavations. you know some of these boys can be funny at times.
Re: Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by Awotimi(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
kunlej2:

I dont usually get annoyed with st^pid posts such as yours. I was barely admiring the innocent dog. But since you've decided to be a brute I'll advice you pretend to have brain (though I'm very sure you cant pretend to cos you're st^pid). You can as well borrow the dog's brain cos I'm very sure he's wiser than you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by kunlej2: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Awotimi:

I dont usually get annoyed with st^pid posts such as yours. I was barely admiring the innocent dog. But since you've decided to be a brute I'll advice you pretend to have brain (though I'm very sure you cant pretend to cos you're st^pid). You can as well borrow the dog's brain cos I'm very sure he's wiser than you are.

do you go to the market to tell the sellers their products are good, and that you admire it? I don't do kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by Awotimi(m): 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
kunlej2:

do you go to the market to tell the sellers their products are good, and that you admire it? I don't do kids.
I can see you're a dolt and obviously immature. You'll tell me whether nairaland resembles a market place abi it resembles your father's house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by kunlej2: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
S A
Re: Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by seyigiggle: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Happy sales
Re: Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by kunlej2: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
S.A (first to pay)

Re: Fairly Trained Male Gsd Waiting For The Lucky Buyer by olisafincy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
kunlej2:

Guy you be big illiterate and uncivilized human, showing is showing love and you barking like your bitch . you are a bad marketer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Chicken Parts In Port Harcourt / Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale / NYPD Officers Give Final Salute To Police Dog Before Being Put Down (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.