Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor (9385 Views)

Wotofo Serpent Mini 25, Features Both Single & Dual Coil Build Deck / Invest In My Laundry Biz In Oau And Get Ur Steady Profit / Steady Supply Of Diesel (black A.g.o) + Trucking Available!!! At Very Good Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Fyi....
Dual fuel Carburetor for 1.3 - 1.8kva generators will be available by the first week in August 2016.
The Carburetors we have presently are for 2.0 -2.9 kva and 3.5 - 10 kva generators.
Bulk purchase (5 pieces and above) @ discounted rates.

For further enquiry, please call 08033190807 or send an e-mail to rcvlogistics@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by ceasare: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2016
In all your post u still hv not said how much you are selling it?
When u put d amount customers will know if yours is cheap
Compared to others selling same unit on other threads and konga
To make decision than this your " call me or send email" approach.

Just my 2kobo.really need it though....
Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Frequently asked questions:

Question: What is the shelf life of the dual fuel carburetor?
Answer: I always tell my clients that it is transferable. In other words, as long as the settings remain unaltered and the generator is properly maintained, the carburetor will keep working. Even if you decided on the long run to buy another generator, the carburetor will still perform optimally without any drop in its efficiency. I have been using mine for close to 2 years now and the efficiency is still very high.

For further enquiry, please call 08033190807 or send us an e-mail on rcvlogistics@gmail.com
Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Frequently asked question:

How long will 12.5kg cylinder last?
On 1.3 - 1.6 kva generator, you can have 50 - 65hrs
On 2.0 - 2.9 kva generator, you can have 35 - 40 hrs
On 3.5 - 10 kva generator, you can have 14 - 20 hrs.
Please note that the consumption rate depends on the capacity of the generator. Though 3.5 and 10 kva are using the same carburetor, the consumption rate will definitely be different based on the engine size of the generator.

For further enquiry, please call 08033190807 or send us an e-mail on rcvlogistics@gmail.com
Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2016

Que: Does gas has any negative effect on generator?

The answer is No. Instead, it prolongs the shelf life of the generator. Unlike petrol, it prevents carbon build up in the generator, it runs smoother than petrol and carbon monoxide emission is reduced considerably.

For further enquiry, please call 08033190807 or send an e-mail to rcvlogistics@gmail.com
Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2016

Que: Will the generator explode if petrol tank is mistakenly left unlocked and the gas cylinder is opened while starting the generator?

Ans: No, there won't be any form of explosion. It the gas and petrol are opened at the same time, the following are the likely reactions:

*The generator will refuse to start.
*If it starts, the idle will be rough and there might be emission of black smoke.
*If it starts, the generator might be vibrating seriously.

These are the likely effects or the reactions that may be observed on the generator if gas and petrol tanks are opened at the same time. Once one is turned off, the work becomes normal again without any damage to the engine of the generator.

Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2016

Que: Does the carburetor require any special servicing?

Ans: No. The only maintenance required is to service your generator as at when due regularly. I.e. change the engine oil and clean the spark plug or change it if need be. As long as you are running on gas, there will be no blockage of the nozzles or carbon deposits hence the carburetor will remain clean. And the lifespan of the generator will be prolonged.

Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2016

Que: What is the failure rate of the device?

Ans: Several factors can contribute to the failure of the generator to start or function.
*Shortage of engine oil in the generator
*Bad spark plug
* Stiffness of the valves as a result of abuse in the generator usage leading to shooting.
*Worn out piston rings etc.

The fact that the generator itself is having an issue or mechanical problem does not mean the device has failed. Once the issue or the issues are resolved, nothing stops the device from performing optimally. Meaning that the probability of the device failing is next to zero if the device itself is not tampered with. This submission is based on the fact that the generator is assumed to be running on gas and not petrol.

For further inquiry, please call 08033190807 or send an e-mail to rcvlogistics@gmail.com
Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2016

Que: Can the dual carburetor work for all generators?

Ans: No. The dual fuel carburetor will work for generators with these types of carburetors (capacities ranging from 2.0 - 10kva). Pictures attached.

Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2016
Please note that 2.0 - 2.9 kva dual fuel carburetor will not fit into generators with the attached carburetor shown below. Therefore, check before you order.

Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2016

Que: Can the dual fuel carburetor work for diesel engine generators?

Ans: No. The dual fuel carburetor can only work for gasoline (petrol) engine generators with capacities ranging from 1.3 - 10 kva.

Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 8:12am On Aug 19, 2016

Que: Can the device (dual fuel carburetor) work with the generator commonly referred to as "I better pass my neighbour" ?

Ans: No. The reason being that it is impossible to mix engine oil with gas. "I better pass my neighbour" generator uses single stroke engine designed in such a way that the engine oil must be mixed with petrol in certain ratio for the generator to run smoothly. This can not be achieved with cooking gas.

Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2016

Que: Can the dual fuel carburetor work for 11kva gasoline generator?
Ans: No. Dual fuel carburetor will not work for any gasoline generator that is above 10kva. The engine of most of those generators are designed like vehicular engine with an attached oil filter.

Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Food for thoughts:

Do you know that ingestion of too much carbon monoxide emission from gasoline generators can cause brain damage, nausea, suffocation and eventual death?

You are helping yourself and the environment when you install dual fuel carburetor on your generator.

Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Cooking gas is methane. As at today methane remains the cleanest fuel. It is environmental friendly. The blue colour in the attached chart is an indication that the combustion is almost perfect with no soot, particles or carbon left over.

For further enquiry: please Call 08033190807 or send an e-mail to rcvlogistics@gmail.com

Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2016

Que: How do I become a distributor?

Ans: Simply buy and install one of the dual fuel carburetors on your generator. The reason being that you can't sell the products based on other people's testimony. You need to experience it yourself.

For further enquiry; please call 08033190807 or send an e-mail to rcvlogistics@gmail.com
Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2016
This picture was taken during one of our training sessions.

Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by ernestii: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
EARN #5,000 DAILY WITH JUST #1,000 INVESTMENT
FORGET ABOUT ECONOMIC RECESSION, YOU CAN STILL MAKE COOL CASH DAILY

Make At least ₦ 5,000 daily is guaranteed, if you take action and put this to the test today.
This Is The Best Way To Make Cool Cash As Nigeria Economy Faces Imminent Recession!
Join Our Fast Growing Network and Get ₦ 500 Sign-up Bonus FREE - http:///2cJPvPB

"Earn money online by working part time job,
earn up to ₦5,000 daily, 100% sure, guranteed and confirmed.
Join at: http:///2cJPvPB
Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dear ernestii, this post is illegal and is not allowed on my page. It has nothing to do with me. Please post your advert on your own page. Thank you.
Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2016
Dear all, I do not have anything to do with the advert on how to control your income from StaceyFAB. Please disregard it. Thanks
Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by rcvlogistics: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Do you know that gasoline generators can as well run on bio-gas? If you are a bio-gas producer and you are thinking of using it to power your generating set, please get in touch with us.

For further enquiry, please call 08033190707 or send us an e-mail on rcvlogistics@gmail.com.
Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by mendelsmattress: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Bethel Mendels Int'l Ltd is the major importer of Dual fuel carburetor in Nigeria. we are looking for resellers to partner with us to distribute this hot product in Nigeria. we offer the cheapest wholesale prices for quantity purchase. find below product various quantity order and their disco
we offer nationwide delivery to any location in Nigeria
For Purchase enquiry Call/Whatsapp 08036911296
Product Features/Benefits
Dual Fuel Carburetor | Generator Run Your Generators on Petrol Or LNG Gas (Cooking Gas) with the following Benefits, Switch to petrol or LNG gas at anytime., Fear of fuel scarcity is allayed.You can switch between fuel mode while the engine is running also been able to compare & contrast cost and run your generator at cheaper rate. it gives you a complete rest mind. .
Run Your Generators on Petrol Or LNG Gas (Cooking Gas)
Benefits:
Works with generators capacity: (A) 3.5 - 8.0 kva / 9.0-13 HP
Switch to petrol or LNG gas at anytime.
Fear of fuel scarcity is allayed.
It's allow the generator to start directly on LNG gas.
You can switch between fuel mode while the engine is running.
Ability to compare & contrast cost.
Run your generator at cheaper rate.
Gives you a complete rest mind.
Available fuel back up Options. etc.
visit our website@www.bethelmendels.com.ng
call/whatsapp: 08036911296,07065804088

Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
rcvlogistics:

Question: What is the shelf life of the dual fuel carburetor?
Answer: I always tell my clients that it is transferable. In other words, as long as the settings remain unaltered and the generator is properly maintained, the carburetor will keep working. Even if you decided on the long run to buy another generator, the carburetor will still perform optimally without any drop in its efficiency. I have been using mine for close to 2 years now and the efficiency is still very high.

you lied
Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by tundesto(m): 7:25am On Mar 11, 2021
Is this product still available?
Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by tundesto(m): 7:31am On Mar 11, 2021
Any honest rewiew.
Re: Earn Steady Income From Dual Fuel Carburetor by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
tundesto:
Any honest rewiew.
kindly check your mail sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

New 4 Bedrooms Bungalow Architectural Design with interior view / Chin Chin Available For Wholesale / Steel Design ,fabrication And Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.