Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Payporte Signs Olajumoke As The Campaign Face Of Their Brand For 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Payporte Signs Olajumoke As The Campaign Face Of Their Brand For 2016 (563 Views)

Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payporte Signs Olajumoke As The Campaign Face Of Their Brand For 2016 by Godbest(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
Online shopping brand, PayPorte has signed Olajumoke Orisaguna, the former bread seller as its official 2016 campaign face. Present at the official signing was photographer TY Bello, Jumoke's husband Sunday, Jumoke's lawyer Yomi Adeseyoju, Thisday journalist and PR Azuka Ogujiuba, Irene Kayoma, Head-Corporate Strategy/Planning and brand ambassador, Noble Igwe. Congrats to her!
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/02/payporte-signs-olajumoke-as-campaign.html

Re: Payporte Signs Olajumoke As The Campaign Face Of Their Brand For 2016 by takuradua: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
StfuareyouGod
Your wailing just started
Re: Payporte Signs Olajumoke As The Campaign Face Of Their Brand For 2016 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
takuradua:
lipsrsealed
Stfuareyou.God
Your wailing just started
cry cry cry cry
Re: Payporte Signs Olajumoke As The Campaign Face Of Their Brand For 2016 by 9janewsarena: 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Payporte Signs Olajumoke As The Campaign Face Of Their Brand For 2016 by bigtt76(f): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice one! Her husband and Wande Coal be competing for sunshine o tongue BTW the husband don turn nanny shaaa grin na joke ar de o lol
Re: Payporte Signs Olajumoke As The Campaign Face Of Their Brand For 2016 by hungryboy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Chai,
This woman were don hawk bread for years, she no even fit afford 1 room house rent,
In just one month were God turn eye look her side,
She don become famous,
Pesin don dash am flat,
And now she is even signing modelling contracts worth millions,

Village witches, i knell down beg una,
Abeg make una just go holiday for my life for just one month,
Una suppose follow pity me nah,
Una wan until i carry rope tie for my neck?

1 Like

Re: Payporte Signs Olajumoke As The Campaign Face Of Their Brand For 2016 by hungryboy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
bigtt76:
Nice one! Her husband and Wande Coal be competing for sunshine o tongue BTW the husband don turn nanny shaaa grin na joke ar de o lol
aunty, when your wife don become breadwinner of the family overnight,
As the husband, you get show increased loyalty and love nah,
Make she no dump your broke ass
Re: Payporte Signs Olajumoke As The Campaign Face Of Their Brand For 2016 by Iyamar(f): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
God bless Ty Bello... God time is the Best time. God i know My time.
Re: Payporte Signs Olajumoke As The Campaign Face Of Their Brand For 2016 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
This truly sound like a classical Hollywood story! I'm very happy for this Jumoke of a woman. What a story!!

(1) (Reply)

See Where An African Migrant Was Caught Hiding [photo] / For Women: 5 Things He Expects From You In Bed / “I Never Dated Terry G, How Are We Romantically Linked?” - Beverly Osu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.