Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested (14727 Views)

Dismembered Body Of Dalori IDP Female Suicide Bomber (Graphic Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno / Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Alaminz(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
TheFreeOne:

You are not far from the truth cos there's this Mai guard I know in lekki who told me before 2015 elections that he's travelling home(borno state) to marry his third wife though he's got 6 children.

When i asked why another wife he said if they don't have more how will they farm, do menial jobs like security e.t.c since Gej has decided to finish their people via BH.

The level of brain washing going on in the north is shocking to say the least.

thats his own choice...am just telling u the current conditions n reasons that stimulate such things...
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by TheFreeOne: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
If you go through my posts on nl you won't jump to such conclusion.

I just told you what a dude that earns 20k monthly said though I tried to convince him otherwise.

And for your info he's someone I know quite well so I need not say more.
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by condralbede(m): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
EroticAngelina:
so now they resort to using little innocent children!?!

how much more shameful and useless can these demons be
FEAR NORTH....
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by ahmadmuazu5(m): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
This is what happens when the northern elites build mosques instead of schools
This case have no case with going to school or not this boy that have been arrested is just 7 old so please stop abusing northerners we are the hero's of Nigerian and giant of Nigeria all development bring in Nigeria is northerners that develop so.Jonathan have destroy the Nigeria from south and know Buhari from Northan is rebuilding it.So maintain and know what you are saying
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by TheFreeOne: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Alaminz:

thats his own choice ...am just telling u the current conditions n reasons that stimulate such things...

Such choices are common amongst the downtrodden whom your elites/leaders will rather encourage to attend Koranic schools than proper schools that'll help build their capacities for a better life.
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by ministeriallist: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Alaminz:
is not their fault...is frm the govt...who push ppl to the wall...no job,no hope..u cant study if u dnt hv any one taking good care of u...thats wat happen..more especially my state Borno...the most corrupted state in the world..
I don't seem to agree wt u. I stay in the north and I can see how a man who can hardly feed himself will keep four wives and many children and still keep giving birth while sending the boys out as Almajiris at a very tender age, forgeting about them. It's not government who gave him 1st, 2nd, 3rd n 4th wives with so many children he knows he won't be able to care for. These children who lack parental love and care are haters of the society and potential terrorists because they don't understand what love is. Those parents are the cause of the trouble all of us are facing now. As far as those parents do not change, we should keep expecting the worse.
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Sibrah: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Do the children used for BH bombings drops from the skies

Who are the parents of these innocent children? Should we assume they do not lodged complaints of their missing wards before such attacks or our security operatives lack capacity to conduct necessary investigations

Northern leaders need to seriously do more in helping to curtail BH attacks.
20million almajiris available for War, election, religion, reproduction and crime
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Ecoterrorism(f): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
ahmadmuazu5:
This case have no case with going to school or not this boy that have been arrested is just 7 old so please stop abusing northerners we are the hero's of Nigerian and giant of Nigeria all development bring in Nigeria is northerners that develop so.Jonathan have destroy the Nigeria from south and know Buhari from Northan is rebuilding it.So maintain and know what you are saying
I think you need to spend more time in school instead of mosques
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by TheFreeOne: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sibrah:
20million almajiris available for War, election, religion, reproduction and crime

Kwankwaso claimed after the elections that they used their almajiris to vote Gej out of power. It's so unfortunate the less privileged northerners have such despicable human beings who don't care about them as leaders.

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by brownlolly(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wendyslim:
He has bin brainwashed. Feel sorry for his parents

His parents

He's most likely an almajiri
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Alaminz(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Such choices are common amongst the downtrodden whom your elites/leaders will rather encourage to attend Koranic schools than proper schools that'll help build their capacities for a better life.
where is the proper school affordable....thats d issue...
try to fathom my post well...is dubai,kuwait,oman,qatar etc not a muslim country...they marry more than one...but compare their children life with ours...are they almajiris...observ their systematic way of their leadership...and islamically u are to marry morethan one wife only if u can able to take their responsibility..if u can...only if u can....is not most..but some are stubborn they represent islamic.
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by ahmadmuazu5(m): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I think you need to spend more time in school instead of mosques
Allah koh as you spend.Sannu kanin su mango park
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Alaminz(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
ministeriallist:

I don't seem to agree wt u. I stay in the north and I can see how a man who can hardly feed himself will keep four wives and many children and still keep giving birth while sending the boys out as Almajiris at a very tender age, forgeting about them. It's not government who gave him 1st, 2nd, 3rd n 4th wives with so many children he knows he won't be able to care for. These children who lack parental love and care are haters of the society and potential terrorists because they don't understand what love is. Those parents are the cause of the trouble all of us are facing now. As far as those parents do not change, we should keep expecting the worse.
taking one..or more wife is not compulsory to anyone in islam.. as,long as u cant take their responsibility.. most of them dnt represent their teaching...like those cult that suck blood same..dnt represent their teaching..

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by kayor62: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
ajebuter:
Aye awon abokii yi ti ba je sha!

At that age?

O ga oh!
I pity ur parents who wasted money on u to send u to school to learn. They expected u to learn moral, reasoning, literacy, social, civilization, etc., but unfortunately u only learn language. Lack ability to think that's why u talk like illiterate. U will soon know what has lost in u.......
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by persius555(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Boko haram are so desperate, they keep innovating new ways to strike. What exactly is in it for them?
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by HaneefahRN(f): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Poverty + lack of regard for human life, it's such a shame. God help us
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by stonemasonn: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
The Kanuri man has lost his dignity. The once powerful people that controls territories as far as the Sudan have now been reduced to peasants. Oh what a tragedy.
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by ajebuter(f): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
kayor62:

I pity ur parents who wasted money on u to send u to school to learn. They expected u to learn moral, reasoning, literacy, social, civilization, etc., but unfortunately u only learn language. Lack ability to think that's why u talk like illiterate. U will soon know what has lost in u.......

And what warranted that insult?

At that age you chose to insult without provocation?

So sad.
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by blackpanda: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Who are the parents of these innocent children? Should we assume they do not lodged complaints of their missing wards before such attacks or our security operatives lack capacity to conduct necessary investigations

So u didnt hear BH has been kidnapping kids in northeast for years? Chibok girls ring any bells What do u think they use the kids for
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by gidjah(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Another ABOKI AGAINTHIS IS WHAT U GET FOR OVER BORNING CHILDRENS INTO THIS EARTH O!
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Ever heard of almajiris.

Most of these children esp d males are on d loose, on their own scouting for food. Just like the two being taught to read by a Samaritan soldier in the NE.
Their parents don't even know where they are per time. When you see some you can tell that water has not touched them in over a month.

Free souls.
Where do you hear of a 7yr old mechanic apprentice
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by TheFreeOne: 8:44am On Feb 16, 2016
blackpanda:

So u didnt hear BH has been kidnapping kids in northeast for years? Chibok girls ring any bells What do u think they use the kids for

cosmos84: Ever heard of almajiris.

Most of these children esp d males are on d loose, on their own scouting for food. Just like the two being taught to read by a Samaritan soldier in the NE.
Their parents don't even know where they are per time. When you see some you can tell that water has not touched them in over a month.

Free souls.
Where do you hear of a 7yr old mechanic apprentice

It's a rhetorical question.

My concerns is that the parents and northern leaders ain't doing enough for these innocent kids.

You need to see how a southern parent will raise dusts if any of their wards go missing. I have seen a couple of such situations in Lagos and a lot of people, neighbors, traditional leaders e.t.c will so much create scenes/awareness within & outside immediate environs/police stations till the missing child is found.
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by SHOCK7(m): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2016
EroticAngelina:
so now they resort to using little innocent children!?!

how much more shameful and useless can these demons be
how u doing Angelina?

Photos From Kano Durban 2018 / Godwin Obaseki Meets European Union Election Observers / Soldiers Neutralize 13 Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno [PHOTOS]