Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested (14716 Views)

Dismembered Body Of Dalori IDP Female Suicide Bomber (Graphic Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno / Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by dre11(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Civilian JTF in Gwange 3, Maiduguri Borno State capital had apprehended a seven year old suspected Boko Haram member who was heading to Bomb Dalori IDP camp.

DAILY POST exclusively gathered that the suspect who was a mechanic apprentice, was arrested with an IED and some mobile phones on Sunday evening, while on his way to the camp.

According to a CJTF member, Umar Bala, “We observed that the boy was looking suspicious, so we asked him were he was heading to and he said Dalori IDPs camp.

“After giving him a good beating, he confessed that he was asked to go and bomb Dolori camp by an unnamed man. He said the man had promised to pay him after the deal.

“The boy said the man was carrying several IEDs and he did not know where to locate him.

“He is still under the custody of the Sector 3 Commander; he said they should give him food so that he can talk more, ” Bala said.
Meanwhile, a highly placed security source had also informed newsmen that security operatives in Maiduguri were searching for a gulf car laden with explosives since Sunday afternoon.

The car had entrance into Maiduguri through Damaturu road and evaded arrest by security men manning the various checkpoints into Maiduguri.

DAILY POST reports that there was heavy traffic gridlock in many parts of Maiduguri this morning as a result of cordon and search operation by members of the CJTF.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/15/boko-haram-7-year-old-arrested-over-planned-bomb-attack-at-dalori-idp-camp/
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by braine(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Na wah. An Innocent child!

3 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by TheFreeOne: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Do the children used for BH bombings drops from the skies

Who are the parents of these innocent children? Should we assume they do not lodged complaints of their missing wards before such attacks or our security operatives lack capacity to conduct necessary investigations

Northern leaders need to seriously do more in helping to curtail BH attacks.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Islie: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
DAILY POST exclusively gathered that the suspect who was a mechanic apprentice, was arrested with an IED and some mobile phones on Sunday evening, while on his way to the camp.

vigilance is the watchword now..... since they have resort to cowards way of fighting their cause.
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
so now they resort to using little innocent children!?!
how much more shameful and useless can these demons be

12 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by GBR1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by tolexy007(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
shocked
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by figur8(f): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
may God save us.
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Demex40(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
Meh the mind set of the North is really messed up! Almost all of them are brainwashed, nobody is spare even the children.
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by danidee10(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
A 7 year old......YESU shocked

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by ajebuter(f): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Aye awon abokii yi ti ba je sha!

At that age?

O ga oh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Alaminz(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
is not their fault...is frm the govt...who push ppl to the wall...no job,no hope..u cant study if u dnt hv any one taking good care of u...thats wat happen..more especially my state Borno...the most corrupted state in the world..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Shoot him

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Teddeebear: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
op kindly change the title of this thread, a 7 year can never plan to blow up a place, rather, the topic should be

A 7year old arrested in a foiled attempt to blow up IDP camp

2 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by archer1(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
dre11:

“After giving him a good beating, he confessed that he was asked to go and bomb Dolori camp by an unnamed man. He said the man had promised to pay him after the deal"

Is torture of 7yr olds acceptable now?

4 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Pascal181: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Shey buhari said there shld be no military checkpoint in d country so which checkpoint again nau
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by glossy6(f): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Alaminz:
is not their fault...is frm the govt...who push ppl to the wall...no job,no hope..u cant study if u dnt hv any one taking good care of u...thats wat happen..more especially my state Borno...the most corrupted state in the world..

Are you saying that a 7 yr old is hopeless and jobless?

9 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Wendyslim(f): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
He has bin brainwashed. Feel sorry for his parents

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Ecoterrorism(f): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is what happens when the northern elites build mosques instead of schools

8 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by archer1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Shoot him

Killing a minor? No trial!!!!! What happend to innocent until proven guilty? U just open mouth gbaga to shout kill him. How are you different from boko pple? So if dey give u cutlass u will kill a seven year old? I am afraid for the future.

5 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Alaminz(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
glossy6:

Are you saying that a 7 yr old is hopeless and jobless?
their parent dnt even knw they exist..they cant take their responsibility ..they ar goin around the street...n frm the post u can read his going to detonate the bomb in return of money...he will be payed...
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Ecoterrorism(f): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Shoot him
that's not cool plzz. I'd rather the northern imams who indoctrinated this kids be shot

3 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Nelkoko: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Had it bin bullhari was born in dis our age dis 1 4 b him job

3 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Alaminz(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Alaminz:

their parent dnt even knw they exist..they cant take their responsibility ..they ar goin around the street...n frm the post u can read his going to detonate the bomb in return of money...he will be payed...
and am referring generally not only the boy...but thos wicked devils doing such job
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Okijajuju1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
archer1:

Killing a minor? No trial!!!!! What happend to innocent until proven guilty? U just open mouth gbaga to shout kill him. How are you different from boko pple? So if dey give u cutlass u will kill a seven year old? I am afraid for the future.

I am optimistic for the future.

Okay, he is a 7 year old. Give him a slap on the wrist and let him go.

cool

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by philanthropist1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
IF I DON'T SEE ANY REASON TO PRAISE GOD EACH DAY, I ALWAYS THANK HIM FOR MAKING SE AND SS A CONDUCIVE PLACE TO LIVE.
GOD PLEASE HELP NORTHERS. NORTHERNERS LEADERS SHOULD SUCCOR THEMSELVES...... 275 BOKO HARAM PRISONERS WERE RELEASED RECENTLY.

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
This new /story reeks of suspicions:

a 7 year old mechanic apprentice - possible cry

7 year old was tortured - possible (NAF una well done ooh)

7 year old confessed to have agreed to go and bombed IDP camp - possible.

7 year old explained that the man had several IEDs with him - possible.

With the recent crop of propagandist everything is conceivable.

2 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Azeebi(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
We are watching
Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by TheFreeOne: 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Alaminz:

You are not far from the truth cos there's this Mai guard I know in lekki who told me before 2015 elections that he's travelling home(borno state) to vote and marry his third wife though he's got 6 children.

When i asked why another wife he said if they don't have more how will they farm, do menial jobs like security e.t.c since Gej has decided to finish their people via BH.

The level of brain washing going on in the north is shocking to say the least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
TheFreeOne:

You are not far from the truth cos there's this Mai guard I know in lekki who told me before 2015 elections that he's travelling home(borno state) to marry his third wife though he's got 6 children.

When i asked why another wife he said if they don't have more how will they farm, do menial jobs like security e.t.c since Gej has decided to finish their people via BH.

Prima! Excelento! You found a way to inject GEJ into the conversation. At least you have had your daily dose of 'Have you blamed GEJ today' you can now go about your business for the day without feeling as if something is missing in your life. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) / Buhari Approves Ecological Fund Projects In 11 States / No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.