Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

What Is The Hope Of Our Forefather? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Hope Of Our Forefather? (404 Views)

See What Our Forefather Have To Say When They Introduced Hell Fire To Them / 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. / Do You Tolerate Relative Poverty In Nigeria In The Hope Of Reward In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Hope Of Our Forefather? by holymayor5(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
According to bible if u're sinner, u're goin to hellfire and also bible said u should not serve other gods apart from Him. What now are the hope of people servin OGUN, SANGO, OSUN e.t.c durin 1902 and co. Before bible or christ message enter there town.
Re: What Is The Hope Of Our Forefather? by Scholar8200(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
holymayor5:
According to bible if u're sinner, u're goin to hellfire and also bible said u should not serve other gods apart from Him. What now are the hope of people servin OGUN, SANGO, OSUN e.t.c durin 1902 and co. Before bible or christ message enter there town.
I am sure the Gospel got to them! Before the Europeans etc came, the Gospel was already flourishing seriously in Africa so I am persuaded they had their fill! What I cannot say is their response thereto!
Re: What Is The Hope Of Our Forefather? by holymayor5(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
For me i believe God know how to judge his people. because those people believe dey are serving the almighty God through the idols.

(1) (Reply)

Half Truth Of Confession Without Repentance / Michael W. Smith Shares His Testimony And Discussrs New Album / Blessings Of Obedience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.