Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Which Do You Prefer? Being An Employer Or Being An Employee? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which Do You Prefer? Being An Employer Or Being An Employee? (695 Views)

Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) / Real Estate Seminar At No Cost!become Independent!become An Employer Of Labour! / General Handbook That Can Make You An Employer Of Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer? Being An Employer Or Being An Employee? by teambiz(f): 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
I'm more concerned about the rising issue about no jobs in our country and you see people sitting and waiting for banks to employ, oil companies to employ you. Why the wait? I'm concerned so much because a lot of corp members will soon pass out again and join the queue. I'm organising a skills acquisition programme for corpers please. Check my signature. Don't wait for a job forever.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Being An Employer Or Being An Employee? by teambiz(f): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
You can keep yourselves busy in your state of primary assignment. The person that started recharge cars business in jalingo then, was a corper and he employed so many hands. Refused to leave taraba state after service because he back me the sole distributor of all recharge cards. What an idea?
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Being An Employer Or Being An Employee? by teambiz(f): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
I love empowering people. I'm a fashion designer, I bake, I cook for people also. It's a part of me. I earn from multiple streams of income. Can I replicate myself in you? Join helping hands and learn more.... my cash is rolling in per minute with my multiple streams of income.

(1) (Reply)

When Is 2015 Batch A Corps Members Passing Out? / Important Notice (Passport Update) / 100k Job For Graduate Engineers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.