Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Please Advice Me : I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Brother, And His Father Too - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Advice Me : I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Brother, And His Father Too (5296 Views)

Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia / "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me : I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Brother, And His Father Too by abilove1: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Read Story here and Please Kindly Advice her here===>> http://abisoj..com.ng/2016/02/what-should-i-do-please-advice-me-i.html

Re: Please Advice Me : I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Brother, And His Father Too by bankyblue(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Try and sleep with their mother too.....oloshi
Re: Please Advice Me : I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Brother, And His Father Too by Flexherbal(m): 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
You don't need any advice.
Re: Please Advice Me : I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Brother, And His Father Too by cruzita(f): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
pls include the gateman and driver too after that I will advice u
Re: Please Advice Me : I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Brother, And His Father Too by omarithmetics: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Well it seems you did it at different times. You need to get to do them together
Re: Please Advice Me : I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Brother, And His Father Too by Sunnymatey(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
If u are asking who u are, l wil say u are a dog. Which advice

(1) (Reply)

Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi / Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo In A Secret Lesbian Affair With Oge Okoye / Hot! Nigerian Police Officer, Uju Steps Out In A Very Short Gown. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.