Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment (2042 Views)

Bolaji Amusan "Mr Latin" Gains Admission Into NOUN University / Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos / Olajumoke Orisaguana Gets Luxury Apartment In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment by ijaw1stson: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Olajumoke Orisaguna, the young lady who became a model after mistakenly appearing on a TY Bello’s photo shoot, has gained admission to study English Proficiency.
The breadseller who relocated from Osun state became a celebrity after unintentionally appearing in a photo shoot by TY Bello and has since bagged national and international recognition after she was made a model following her good looks.

Olajumoke, who is said to have little or no knowledge of English Language has been offered admission to study Proficiency in English Grammar and Communication, and One-on-One Total Personality Development at Poise Graduate Finishing Academy, Cable.ng reports.

This new development sponsored by Sujimoto Construction Limited, is also backed with an offer of a ‘furnished luxury apartment in Lagos’ in what the company says is part of its corporate social responsibility ‘this Valentine’s season’.
Olajumoke’s certificate for the apartment and her new course in English Proficiency. Photo: Bella Naija
Olajumoke and her husband who was making a public appearance for the first time since the news of the turnaround broke, have certainly struck gold!
And in another wonderful outcome of the photobombing, Popular rapper Tinie Tempah on Wednesday, February 10 made Olajumoke Orisaguna his woman crush.
The 27 years old British Nigerian rapper shared a picture of her on his Instagram page and captioned: “ #WCW #Olajumoke This woman went from Photobombing my photoshoot in Lagos for @thisdaystyle to landing her own Modelling contract! She went from selling that bread to getting that bread real quick lol! So happy for her, she is most definitely blessed and this goes to show that ANYTHING can happen you just have to be at the right place at the right time. Hopefully this beginning of great things for her.”

Re: Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment by Flexherbal(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Congratulations girl. Keep thanking God.
Re: Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment by Iamlordgee(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment by HARDDON: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
God's lil touch @ work
Re: Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment by cr7lomo: 1:02am On Feb 16, 2016
This is what they call " embarrassment of blessing" God please embarrass me with ur blessings this year.... Amen

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 16, 2016
na so my own go happen, I go even mumu dey waka, I no go even know until e go land for my face. yakata.
Re: Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment by LesbianBoy(m): 2:09am On Feb 16, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment by dridowu: 6:02am On Feb 16, 2016
Destiny can only be delay but can never be deny.

#CongratOlajumoke
Re: Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:13am On Feb 16, 2016
oluwa answer my call o
Re: Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment by pretydiva(f): 6:47am On Feb 16, 2016
Baba God abeg check ur phone,i don give u reach 100 missed calls. Pls pick up my call dis ones
Re: Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment by cruzita(f): 6:54am On Feb 16, 2016
From grass to grace ,keep moving forward the lord gat your back,whoever tries to stop your shine won't see the next day
Re: Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment by Harmvirus(f): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Wow!.what an Awesome God
Re: Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:36am On Feb 16, 2016
she mistakenly jumped into a photoshot and make it big...
dija jumped for celebration and see and saw hellgrin
this explains to us that WHAT OPENS ADAM'S EYES, CLOSED ABACHA'S...
Re: Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment by jachi001(f): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2016
God you are great!
Re: Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
A little of God's grace and all your problems seems to fade away....
Re: Olajumoke Gains Admission, Gets Luxury Apartment by Gideon9947: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
baba pick my call,na beg i dey beg oooo

(1) (Reply)

Hakeem Kae-kazim Celebrates His 54 Birthday Today / Lyrics Of Falz And Simi's New Song 'chemistry', You'll Love It / See Shocking Before & After Photos Of Saeon, Who Is Now A Tomboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.