Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase (1438 Views)

IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust / Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) / UK Writes IGP Arase Over Kashamu’s Extradition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by metronaija: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
The Inspector General of Police, IGP, Solomon Arase, has revealed that herdsmen who launched violent attack on farmers in Nigeria, were mostly foreigners.

The IGP made this known at an interactive section with stakeholders on community policing in Akure, the Ondo State capital, over the weekend.

While reacting to a question raised by a farmer on “persistent attacks of herdsmen,” Arase said most of the troublesome herdsmen were not Nigerians but foreigners, who entered the country with their cattle due to porous borders.

He said they were either from Mali or Chad, adding that Nigerian herdsmen were law abiding and would not indulge in such an act.

Urging the farmers to be careful and take caution in dealing with them, the police boss said, “We should also know about the history of migration.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/violent-fulani-herdsmen-are-not.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by Akkord4gov: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Should I agree or not cos me too no have any understanding of history or any migration?

Pls help me
Click like if they are not Nigerians,click share if they are

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by hungryboy(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mr Solomon Arase,
Catch the herdsmen,
You never catch,
You don already dey speculate say dem be foreigners,
Oga do your work were dem dey pay you to do, if you no fit do am, just shut up dey collect salary as you dey always do.

7 Likes

Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Yessss! They ain't Nigerians Even Buhari is not Nigerian since he is still the Grand patron/khadi of Fulanis in Africa!

2 Likes

Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by ozoigbondu: 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
And the blame game contuines
Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by lurex2rhyme(m): 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
dis is gross corporate incompetence, hw can d igp say such rubbish yet dose guyz r in nigeria killings nigerian. my friend arrest dos group of bandit used Nigerian law n convict dem . beta still we hv ecowas court, icc, sharia court any of dis is good enough to sentence dem rather dan giving dose hoodlums some balls d neva had kissdis is gross corporate incompetence, hw can d igp say such rubbish yet dose guyz r in nigeria killings nigerian. my friend arrest dos group of bandit used Nigerian law n convict dem . beta still we hv ecowas court, icc, sharia court any of dis is good enough to sentence dem rather dan giving dose hoodlums some balls d neva had

1 Like

Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by lukecent: 12:40am On Feb 16, 2016
Ok, they re not Nigerians and you still allow them to maim and kill innocent Nigerians.
Mr Igp please do ur job cos this is becoming too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 16, 2016
Can some1 please explain to me Y most of the Nigerian Policemen are blockheads including Solomon Arase?

What is our business if they're from Mali or Chad? Should that be an excuse for them to invade communities & rape our women while killing their husbands?

“Urging the farmers to be careful & take caution in dealing with them” - Can you fvcking imagine this coming from the IGP after thousands of innocent people have been maimed by these savages?

Who even appointed this asshole as the IGP?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by Junior66(m): 5:05am On Feb 16, 2016
we Nigerians never accept responsibility. Boko haram are not Nigerians, they are not real Muslims, Fulani herdsmen that have been living in my community for decades and even speak our languages are suddenly no longer Nigerians. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by kingbasil: 5:39am On Feb 16, 2016
this seems to be the order of day... the problem is getting worse and the blame is on the increase...incompetent mofos serving in public office yet our peeps hail their mediocrity as endeavours...smh cry cry
Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by jay2pee(m): 6:09am On Feb 16, 2016
Dey should be "scrapped", if so
Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by illmatic101(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2016
Yesoo... The fulani militants are not from earth they're from mars
Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by gmaribel(m): 7:48am On Feb 16, 2016
Yet they are allowed to roam the length and breadth of the country.
Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by 1shortblackboy: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2016
Bros d matter tire me abeg. I no fit shout. Make I just repeat ur comment
Zoharariel:
Can some1 please explain to me Y most of the Nigerian Policemen are blockheads including Solomon Arase?

What is our business if they're from Mali or Chad? Should that be an excuse for them to invade communities & rape our women while killing their husbands?

“Urging the farmers to be careful & take caution in dealing with them” - Can you fvcking imagine this coming from the IGP after thousands of innocent people have been maimed by these savages?

Who even appointed this asshole as the IGP?

1 Like

Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by carinmom(f): 8:01am On Feb 16, 2016
The violent and ruthless ones are mostly from neighboring w/african countries. When i was a child we used to be afraid of them, they are called Bororoji, always wielding lethal weapons. Sometimes they kill even the innocent Fulani herders to steal their cattle.

1 Like

Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by inkon: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2016
carinmom:
The violent and ruthless ones are mostly from neighboring w/african countries. When i was a child we used to be afraid of them, they are called Bororoji, always wielding lethal weapons. Sometimes they kill even the innocent Fulani herders to steal their cattle.
Now that you are privileged to be educated, could you please pass the message to your people that life is precious and must not be wastes. Thank you as you do so.

1 Like

Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by eagleeye2: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2016
Gospel according to Arase.
Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by Flexherbal(m): 8:38am On Feb 16, 2016
Whether they are Nigerians or not, do something about it.
Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by BushidoBlue(m): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2016
[size=20pt]Only the North can tell the North the truth about itself. [/size]
Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by drss(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2016
just like dem say boko no be nigerians. d lies of dis govt is worse dan d devil.

1 Like

Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by okuneddie(m): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2016
The IGP has the guts to open his mouth and say that non Nigerians have being the ones behind all those killings. Do u take us as fools, even if that aren't its a big slap on ur face as our IGP that aliens are the ones causing problems here and u are yet to find a solution to it. What about the Fulani armed robbers found in Oyo State is he not a Nigerian, what about the ones in Benue and Nassarawa. Sir before u open ur mouth and talk k ow that anything u say shall be used against u in our, I didn't say ur, IN OUR COURT OF LAW.

1 Like

Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by Caseless: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2016
hungryboy:
Mr Solomon Arase,
Catch the herdsmen,
You never catch,
You don already dey speculate say dem be foreigners,
Oga do your work were dem dey pay you to do, if you no fit do am, just shut up dey collect salary as you dey always do.
grin

Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by Ecoterrorism(f): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2016
carinmom:
the violent ones are not Nigerians while the peaceful ones are Nigerians. May God save your soul

1 Like

Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by Pavore9: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2016
Even if they are foreigners, are they beyond arrest and prosecution?
Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by onyonyo: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2016
So this man is simply telling nigerians that they have been invaded by foreigners and d govt can do nofin abt it.ppls farmers shud go get themselves AK 47 to protect themselves cos d govt cant.failed state were cattle rearers carry guns and its no crime but innocent pple can't.Bleep d change mantra
Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by phemmie06(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2016
Ope o, I believe the seat of the NIS should be questioned like the IGP that knows them. Maybe it is high time PMB make me the NIS boss OR IGP.
Re: Violent Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Nigerians – Police IGP, Arase by kutchs: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
What's my business with where they come from?
My only concern is innocent Nigerians dying in their hands and not whether they are Nigerians or Spanish.
Get them and deal with them.
Dazol.

(1) (Reply)

Kanus Mother: I Have No Regrets That My Son Is In Detention / Caption This Pic Of El Rufai Munching On Sugar Cane / Edo Decides:see Live Unofficial Results As They Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.