Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture (1171 Views)

I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic / The Truth About Rapture. / I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by 0079jaBond(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
I saw this post recently on Facebook and I think everyone needs to read it. It's like an exposé on rapture; what you should know and what to expect.

PS: if you're an atheist and/or anyone that disbelieves the existence and supremacy of Jesus/God, then you also need this! Also a must read for you Christian folks!
Due to its lengthy write up, I'd be sharing it bits by bits. Hope you won't mind?

lalasticlala, mynd44 n others please come and see oo
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by 0079jaBond(m): 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
RAPTURE: THE SOCIAL MEDIA BUZZ

1 Corinthians 15:52 (KJV) - IN A MOMENT, IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Matthew 24:42 (NET) - Therefore STAY ALERT, because YOU DO NOT KNOW on what day your Lord will come.

At some point in your life, you might have wondered 'why has rapture not occurred?' and thoughts of neglecting the Scripture plus becoming worldly might have crossed your mind. It'd have been okay if it was due to mere frustrations but no thanks to false preachers and permit me to say, few gullible, unChrist-like believers who spread rapture predictions and portray several lifestyles that's contrary to His Kingdom. Public disregard for God's standards like this and many more by supposed Christians has only propelled the disbelief amongst many about end time's exigencies.
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by 0079jaBond(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Since the advent of social media, conventional communication mediums has largely been replaced by instant messaging applications and the likes. It's also been a major contributory factor to character build up as more often than not, people learn and act out what they see online. And this is why we Christians are being urged to always remember that each one of us is a representative of Light wherever we may find ourselves. To this end therefore, I wouldn't say it's out of place to have received the under mentioned revelations.
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by Iamlordgee(m): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oook
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by SFSNIPER(m): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
HARD TRUTH
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by 0079jaBond(m): 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
First, let me humbly and clearly state that I'm highly privileged and grateful to have found favour in God's sight. Second, this is to serve as a warning signal to you and I. Third, it's my hope that you, my dear reader will have a reshaped, Kingdom-centered mindset afterward.

On the 4th of February, 2016 while I was enjoying my delicious meal during dinner, something remarkable happened to me. At about the time I was dipping another spoon-full of food into my mouth, I was 'hit' by a trance which seemed like a thunderbolt. Flashes of several insightful images ran through my head. It was so sudden and I lost consciousness of myself because my inner man had moved quickly to pick up those images for my complete retention. Then my body remained still for a couple of minutes; I almost lost interest in eating further and even the previously swallowed portion had not fully gone down my esophagus. Damn! What an experience.
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by 0079jaBond(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
In a nutshell, this is a revelation of the last day... rapture... probably not like the ones you may've heard but I guess it's a restructured warning that somewhat fits this present age. So, it's like an acted script though consisting different scenes. I'd write out each part/scene as I saw it and as I remember. However the names are not real. Each scene will be separated by dotted lines. Enjoy!

-------------------START--------------------
SCENE 1 (private chat):
Steve: hey man, I'm still waiting nau
Jude: [no response again... another 30 minutes gone]
Steve: hellooo
[unknown to Steve, his friend has been raptured]
-----------------------------------------------
SCENE 2 (status update):
Simon: Good morning friends... blah blah blah...
Tony: [makes a comment] Bro, so you're still here when your people (fellow Christians) don go heaven? Even you miss am??
Simon: [replies Tony] Hey what are you talking about? What do you mean?
[it seems our dear brother Simon is yet to wake up to reality]
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by 0079jaBond(m): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2016
Iamlordgee:
Oook

Thanks for checking...
I'm dropping more of it below...

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by 0079jaBond(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2016
SFSNIPER:
HARD TRUTH

You're right.
Thanks for coming by also.
The post still continues below...
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by 0079jaBond(m): 12:03am On Feb 16, 2016
SCENE 3 (two romantic lovers on WhatsApp):
Mary: baby, something strange has just happened! My mum barged into my room right now and saw me unclad and handling with my body. She was shocked but as she attempted to come closer probably to scold/hit me, she vanished!
Daniel: Are you kidding me?? Similar thing just happened here too. As we had prepared to enjoy ourselves, I saw our gateman walking by my window, so I went to check if he had left completely but suddenly, he disappeared! Wtf is going on?!
[the obvious has occurred]
SCENE 4 (Twitter):
Here, I saw new handles like '@raptureTimes, @endtinz', and few other names as such. People were discussing what had suddenly befallen them. Nonetheless their chat freedom was short-lived as soon afterward, every individual became restless in their respective places.
SCENE 5:
The intelligentsias, especially atheists and those who vehemently disbelieved the coming of Jesus were seen conversing about what next to do, seeing that prophecies had become reality.
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by 0079jaBond(m): 12:06am On Feb 16, 2016
SCENE 6:
Government authorities in all levels quickly swung into action and were disseminating some informations to calm the citizenry, sort of. Various news media outlets also joined in spreading the message.
SCENE 7 (not on social media):
I was also granted access to see beyond the web space. Here, I noticed a victim being molested/robbed suddenly disappeared and the culprit couldn't believe his eyes.
---------------------END---------------------

After seeing these, I began to have chills within me and I felt left out. Then I tried dabbling into the images in order to see if I could ask whether I'd make it to heaven. But immediately, a deep voice from within me said: "keep quiet and listen! I am no respecter of persons okay?! You're My creature, so you respect Me!" Oh my goodness! Hearing this brought more fears to me; I couldn't help it and I became terribly shaken.
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by 0079jaBond(m): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2016
Initially, I didn't want to publicize this in order not to be perceived as one "holier than thou" guy but later on, I felt a sense of duty in my heart of hearts to deliver the message. I know living the God-life can be really self-sacrificing but of what use is Christendom if you bear no cross? Often times when am off track, this thought usually creeps into my mind: "Emma, so after all the noise you made and all your life's struggles, you still missed heaven? Chai, you're finished!" Sounds funny but believe me, it helps a lot!

Can I tell you something? See, it doesn't take being prayerful, talented, generous, anointed, knowledgeable, etc before you can make heaven. Neither does it matter if you're a chorister, usher, deacon, pastor, prophet, evangelist, Sunday-church goer, etc. The bible text above says, "in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye..." which invariably implies that the consciousness of this very moment is what matters. A sinner who accepts Christ seconds before rapture would still be raptured. You see? Again, you need not bother yourself with your "reputation" nor feel ashamed for rededicating your life to Christ. For indeed, all including myself have come short of His glory but for His ever sufficient mercy and grace that redeems us (2 Timothy 1:9). Don't abuse this grace!
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by 0079jaBond(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2016
We need to live our lives with the mindset of heaven at hand. For you do not even know when death might come knocking, and where'd you be afterward? Many of us have been caught up in the web of pursuing our life goals and neglecting the number one mission: making heaven. You say you're a politician, businessman/woman, student, engineer, scientist, doctor, artiste, events organiser, teacher, OAP, athlete and the rest but you fail to understand that it's God who actually birthed those ambitions/purposes in you (Psalm 24, Prov. 19:21, 20:5). See, I also have personal goals; there are things I've missed/lost/failed in the past, and there are also things I wish I've now but don't have. I've also made considerable levels of success. Yet I'm working towards becoming better and to achieve more, but what'd be more catastrophic is to miss rapture!

Okay, so you say you're born again, you serve God... blah blah... But really, do you know the characteristics of being RE-born? Does your thinking, attitude, actions and work conform to the ways of God? Does your heart fear God? Do you really put God first in everything you do? Are you truly living the God-life or you try to play cool with God while you meddle in worldly affairs? Let's not deceive ourselves. It's better we search our hearts and make the necessary amends now before we may have no second chance. The Word says, "...thine kingdom come, thine will be done...". When? NOW! Now is the appointed time. It could be 100 or 30 or 10 years later or perhaps even tonight! I really don't know. I wish I knew! That's why Paul said here:

"Carry out these injunctions because you know the critical period at which we are living, and that IT IS NOW HIGH TIME, to rouse yourselves from sleep; for salvation is NOW nearer to us than when we first became believers." - Romans 13:11 (WNT)
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by 0079jaBond(m): 12:12am On Feb 16, 2016
It doesn't matter if anyone disapproves of these sayings but the Truth is, I'd be so glad to tell God that I made the warning. A thousand years before God is like one day, so once again, it doesn't matter how long it takes; still, His Will shall be done. Amen

God knew you'd become carried away and forgo His signs, so He said: "...stay alert...", "...be sober and vigilant...". It'd even be less shameful for a non-believer to miss rapture than for one who served God! For Jesus shall come like a thief, unsuspectingly and like a flash, bamm!! The world's geographical setting or time zone would matter less, as it'd happen everywhere at the same time. Instantaneously! Mehn, I doubt you wanna be left behind. Salvation calls out to you today and Jesus is more than happy to welcome you (Psalm 3:8a).

Some might read this and be like: "them don come again. Na wa". And just incase anyone doesn't feel cool with this, don't worry. We can settle it amicably; kindly meet me at the boxing ring [for some love fight]. I mean no disrespect please. Mind you, I am no pastor nor prophet or whatsoever. I am simply Emmanuel and I love you dearly. Moreover, I am still learning and I appreciate those who've been a blessing to me.
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by 0079jaBond(m): 12:12am On Feb 16, 2016
I pray this won't be counted against you and I on judgment day. May the Spirit and glory of God begin to envelope and transform your life right now. In Jesus name. Amen

Thanks so much for reading. God bless you.
I am MDP Emmanuel (mentality detective partner)

See you in heaven...
Shalom

The world needs to hear this message. Kindly SHARE

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by 0079jaBond(m): 12:17am On Feb 16, 2016
So that's it, my people. Just like the writer pleaded, I've done my bit by sharing because he made a lot of sense. It's now left to you.

So what do you all think about this?
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 16, 2016
A good one, ,i must say,,one needs to repent and spread d good news of Christ

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by 0079jaBond(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2016
ikihealthplus:
A good one, ,i must say,,one needs to repent and spread d good news of Christ

Rightly said.
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by Amberon: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
About two weeks ago, I had a dream about rapture. It was bloody. In the dream I wasn't raptured. After the righteous ones had ascended to heaven, there was earthquakes everywhere, fireballs falling from the heavens, people were being roasted alive. I began crying and begging God and he said he was giving me another chance and immediately I woke up.

Last night my brother also told me about the vision he had two years ago. In the vision he saw himself walking joyfully towards the gate of heaven. On getting to the entrance, he was stopped by an angel who told him that he couldn't enter because he had failed to give my father back the N200 change he was supposed to return back to him.

My brethren, there's no forgiveness in heaven. The Grace of God ends here on earth. Let's be watchful, let's live in complete holiness and righteousness. Let's not continue living in sin because of the grace of God lest we be turned away from his presence on that day.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by 0079jaBond(m): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
Amberon:
About two weeks ago, I had a dream about rapture. It was bloody. In the dream I wasn't raptured. After the righteous ones had ascended to heaven, there was earthquakes everywhere, fireballs falling from the heavens, people were being roasted alive. I began crying and begging God and he said he was giving me another chance and immediately I woke up.

Last night my brother also told me about the vision he had two years ago. In the vision he saw himself walking joyfully towards the gate of heaven. On getting to the entrance, he was stopped by an angel who told him that he couldn't enter because he had failed to give my father back the N200 change he was supposed to return back to him.

My brethren, there's no forgiveness in heaven. The Grace of God ends here on earth. Let's be watchful, let's live in complete holiness and righteousness. Let's not continue living in sin because of the grace of God lest we be turned away from his presence on that day.

May God's mercy never go dry on us.
Even with these revelations, I still can't get it why atheists continue to prove stubborn in changing their stance.
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by Amberon: 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Trust me, those who have chosen to remain blind do so willfully since they have chosen to ignore Christ even after all the revelations and prophecies which have come true.

They will probably find out the truth wen its too late.
0079jaBond:

May God's mercy never go dry on us.
Even with these revelations, I still can't get it why atheists continue to prove stubborn in changing their stance.
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by TrajansKong: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Amberon:

Wow. So really, you're already in hell. Your god is hard, indeed!! grin grin
Re: A Must Read: See What A Guy Said About Rapture by Amberon: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
I want to believe you're high on camel piss. No?
TrajansKong:

Wow. So really, you're already in hell. Your god is hard, indeed!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Clear Error In The Bible: Was Jesus Having Attention Deficit Disorder? / Atheism In Nigerian Society / Your Pastor On Sunday After Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.