Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help (5644 Views)

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by enshi(m): 12:12am On Nov 08, 2016
I am a Young man in my late 20s but ever since i was about 15 uptil now, I have been having this dreams about rapture...
It got to a point where my late uncle even appared to me in the dream and was showing me what the Day of rapture would look like...

Some days ago same dream reoccured and this time it was so real that i got up after the dream and couldnt believe we are still in the world...

The broblem is i cant say that i am born again And in those dreams which occure almost three to four times a year for the past years i only happen to have raptured trice...

This last one was so terrifying and real... I dont know if there is any other person on this issue with me... And is there something i can do concerning it pls advice
Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by ever811(m): 12:44am On Nov 08, 2016
remember the story of Samuel in the bible..when God needed him,he called until ELI told him its the lord that's calling him..even if you have not been praying start praying that the lord should make you understand his ways and deliver his will in your life according to his mercies..he works in strange ways..he called paul when he was still a sinner...he might be trying to pass a message trough you.one more thing don't allow those hopeless atheist and scientist on naira land to come convince you its delusional..the devil will always perch his tent where the lord has good intentions.. and I tell you the truth,the devil agents on naira land will soon be here...

3 Likes

Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2016
enshi:
I am a Young man in my late 20s but ever since i was about 15 uptil now, I have been having this dreams about rapture...
It got to a point where my late uncle even appared to me in the dream and was showing me what the Day of rapture would look like...

Some days ago same dream reoccured and this time it was so real that i got up after the dream and couldnt believe we are still in the world...

The broblem is i cant say that i am born again And in those dreams which occure almost three to four times a year for the past years i only happen to have raptured trice...

This last one was so terrifying and real... I dont know if there is any other person on this issue with me... And is there something i can do concerning it pls advice

Please narate vividly wat happened so we can be blessed by it
Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by hopefulLandlord: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2016
It's all in your head
Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by jonbellion(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2016
I've also dreamt about rapture too
Make we hear word

1 Like

Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by DeSepiero(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2016
Simple, stop thinking about rapture.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2016
enshi:

OP calm yourself and go to God sincerely asking Him for what he wants from you. I remember when I was called into the ministry I also had similar rapture revelations but in my case God also revealed my assignment to varioud persons who confirmed it alongside me and when I asked God what He wanted He told me personally in an audible voice which sounded like a bomb went off in my head and his words were

" You want to sleep while my people are perishing..Get up"! And I jumped out of bed and never looked back ever since.

Power came, various gifts of the spirit also came and you just might be another vessel in Gods hands. Do not be confused I believe God is reaching out to you.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by hopefulLandlord: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2016
^ Mount Zion Film Ministries

1 Like

Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
^ Mount Zion Film Ministries

I know you know my thread where I talkdd about my conversion and how God called me and how I became an evangelist...revisit it and read again.

My experience. ..My testimony. Thank you very much.
Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by enshi(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

OP calm yourself and go to God sincerely asking Him for what he wants from you. I remember when I was called into the ministry I also had similar rapture revelations but in my case God also revealed my assignment to varioud persons who confirmed it alongside me and when I asked God what He wanted He told me personally in an audible voice which sounded like a bomb went off in my head and his words were

" You want to sleep while my people are perishing..Get up"! And I jumped out of bed and never looked back ever since.

Power came, various gifts of the spirit also came and you just might be another vessel in Gods hands. Do not be confused I believe God is reaching out to you.

I think you May just be right... When i was in my second year in school a neighbor of mine came to me in the morning and she said she had a dream where i was preaching Before a multitude... Ofcourse i laughed over it.... March this year in my dreams i was seated with the very pastor E. A adeboye and he asked Me to kneel down Before him and he removed his own cap and placed on my head and i started speaking in tongue till i woke up still speaking in tongue... I told my friends who were in the same room with me and after much worries.. Again we all waved it... After the adeboye encounter i really thought my life would change for the better but i found out that i sinned even more... But I am really not happy about it... Especially with the eeoccuring dreams of rapture
Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2016
enshi:

I think you May just be right... When i was in my second year in school a neighbor of mine came to me in the morning and she said she had a dream where i was preaching Before a multitude... Ofcourse i laughed over it.... March this year in my dreams i was seated with the very pastor E. A adeboye and he asked Me to kneel down Before him and he removed his own cap and placed on my head and i started speaking in tongue till i woke up still speaking in tongue... I told my friends who were in the same room with me and after much worries.. Again we all waved it... After the adeboye encounter i really thought my life would change for the better but i found out that i sinned even more... But I am really not happy about it... Especially with the eeoccuring dreams of rapture

There you have it. Same with me people saw me preaching before multitudes and they shared ot with me. Even my own pastor saw it too and decided to fund my bible school attendance.

Often times the devil would want you never to achieve this call so would bombard you with distractions in form of Sin..For me my own distractions were my parents as my dad disowned me and cast me out but God made everything alright at the end of the day.

Go to God in prayer and go and speak with your Pastor or a cerdible man of God whom you know.

God needs you and you have a big assignment to accomplish.

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by enshi(m): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2016
epobot:

Please narate vividly wat happened so we can be blessed by it

If what i keep seeing is what is going to happen then its really going go be a terrific Day...

Fire will come down from the sky like Rain... Jesus will appear above gradually until he becomes completely visible in golden ropes and a crown which is as bright as the sun... Few people will be seën assending to meet him on same white ropes and the fire keeps coming down and shattering every thing on the earth... People will try to take their lives to no avail and some other people will be seën comitting more atrocities as this is going on... I kind of believe from the dreams that the suffering of sinners will commense after the rapture...

Each time after the dreams i usually wake up with my eyes covered in white vision and gradually the whitish vision will vanish through the window.. I have had this dream in various places

Ofcourse i must mention that the dead would rise and some of them wil assend while some will remain here as sinners(In dirty and torn cloths)

1 Like

Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by enshi(m): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

There you have it. Same with me people saw me preaching before multitudes and they shared ot with me. Even my own pastor saw it too and decided to fund my bible school attendance.

Often times the devil would want you never to achieve this call so would bombard you with distractions in form of Sin..For me my own distractions were my parents as my dad disowned me and cast me out but God made everything alright at the end of the day.

Go to God in prayer and go and speak with your Pastor or a cerdible man of God whom you know.

God needs you and you have a big assignment to accomplish.

Pls how do i go about this.... I dont even have a place of worship...
Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2016
enshi:

Pls how do i go about this.... I dont even have a place of worship...

I am not a redeemed member but clearly from your revelations that is where God is leading you to. Look for a redeemed branch close to you and hook up. Join a department and eventually meet with their pastor and share with him.

You are still young so dont be in a hurry..Hook up with a redeemed branch closeby and start working towards your assignment.

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by enshi(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I am not a redeemed member but clearly from your revelations that is where God is leading you to. Look for a redeemed branch close to you and hook up. Join a department and eventually meet with their pastor and share with him.

You are still young so dont be in a hurry..Hook up with a redeemed branch closeby and start working towards your assignment.

This is exactly what i should do..... A problem shared.... Always half solved... Thanks man... Am relieved thanks again
Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2016
enshi:

This is exactly what i should do..... A problem shared.... Always half solved... Thanks man... Am relieved thanks again

you are welcome.
Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2016
enshi:

pm me if you have any further questions. whats your location by the way.
Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by enshi(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

pm me if you have any further questions. whats your location by the way.

Am based in lagos but currently am in anambra state
Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by felixomor: 11:32am On Nov 08, 2016
enshi:

I sense u are with a gift.
It may be of prophecy.

Just pray that the will of God be done.

U dont have to be anxious.

Please one thing i beg you to also do is to start studying God's word regularly.

Set up bible completion tasks and follow them to ur best ability

Pray and ask for God's understanding as u study.

Cheers, the Lord is with you

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 08, 2016
enshi:

Well I am also in Lagos. If you feel up to it we can sit and talk anytime you are ready. God bless you.
Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by promise10: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
jonbellion:
I've also dreamt about rapture too Make we hear word
TELL ME MORE LIES!!

1 Like

Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by promise10: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

REAL EXPERIENCE!
Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by promise10: 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I know you know my thread where I talkdd about my conversion and how God called me and how I became an evangelist...revisit it and read again.

My experience. ..My testimony. Thank you very much.
Neither would he go back and read.
Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by wirinet(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
enshi:

You are having sympthoms of a mental desease called Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real.[2] Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, hearing voices, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and a lack of motivation.[2][3] People with schizophrenia often have additional mental health problems such as anxiety disorders, major depressive illness, or substance use disorder.[4] Symptoms typically come on gradually, begin in young adulthood, and last a long time.[3][5]

The causes of schizophrenia include environmental and genetic factors.[6] Possible environmental factors include being raised in a city, cannabis use, certain infections, parental age, and poor nutrition during pregnancy.[6][7] Genetic factors include a variety of common and rare genetic variants.[8] Diagnosis is based on observed behavior and the person's reported experiences.[5] During diagnosis a person's culture must also be taken into account.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

The relationship between religion and schizophrenia is of particular interest to psychologists because of the similarities between religious experiences and psychotic episodes; religious experiences often involve auditory and/or visual hallucinations, and those with schizophrenia commonly report similar hallucinations, along with a variety beliefs that are commonly recognized by modern medical practitioners as delusional.[1] In general, religion has been found to have "both a protective and a risk increasing effect" for schizophrenia.[2]

A common report from those with schizophrenia is some type of a religious belief that many medical practitioners consider to be delusional - such as the belief they are divine beings or prophets, God is talking to them, they are possessed by demons, etc.[3][4][5] Active and adaptive coping skills in subjects with residual schizophrenia are associated with a sound spiritual, religious, or personal belief system.[6] In a study of patients with schizophrenia that had been previously admitted to a hospital, 24% had what the medical field refers to as religious delusions.

Trans-cultural studies have found that such religious beliefs, which often may not be associated with reality, are much more common in patients with schizophrenia who identify as Christian and/or reside in predominately Christian areas such as Europe or North America.[7][8] By comparison, patients in Japan much more commonly have delusions surrounding matters of shame and slander,[7] and in Pakistan matters of paranoia regarding relatives and neighbors
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_and_schizophrenia

If you fail to seek medical attention, your condition will actually deteriorate to the level where you will be seeing all figures in your raptured dream world and it will be difficult to function normally.
Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
wirinet:

You are having sympthoms of a mental desease called Schizophrenia

If you fail to seek medical attention, your condition will actually deteriorate to the level where you will be seeing all figures in your raptured dream world and it will be difficult to function normally.

Nna men see Nairalander shrink here o. How much do you charge wirinet? Do you give discounts to atheists? Discounts like 3 atheists for 1 free. Lmao

He is on his right path. His question has already been answered and he will do the needful. Besides I also narrated having same experience and here I am serving God without seeing the people whom I saw in my revelations.

Let me save this page....I will frame it so I can show my son what delusion truly looks like.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by esu14(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmm
Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by GoodMuyis(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Joel 2 reading from vs 28
28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.
32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.
----------

God is revealing to you His mind, and you to connect to Him. as a brother had said above, start reading the Bible.

Pls take a glance through the books of Timothy 1st & 2nd its Very short. There is a message there for you

1 Like

Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
As christians, we should be happy and rejoicing about the coming of Christ. Give your life in total surrenderness to Christ and start attending deeper life

1 Like

Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by BossLadyF(f): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
enshi:

His call is upon you and just as other Christians in this thread advised, give your life to Christ totally and luckily, He has shown you a place to worship. Its time you win souls for God.

Another thing, be careful who advises you or even lay hands on you. I'm a Redeemed member and I'm also from Anambra State, though based in PH. What part of Anambra are you? If it's in Awka, I can recommend a parish for you.

God bless you real good as you hearken to His call

1 Like

Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by enshi(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
BossLadyF:

His call is upon you and just as other Christians in this thread advised, give your life to Christ totally and luckily, He has shown you a place to worship. Its time you win souls for God.

Another thing, be careful who advises you or even lay hands on you. I'm a Redeemed member and I'm also from Anambra State, though based in PH. What part of Anambra are you? If it's in Awka, I can recommend a parish for you.

God bless you real good as you hearken to His call

Thanks am in onitsha
Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by analice107: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
enshi:

I started having dreams of Rapture when i was about 12. I was a Catholic girl, and in a catholic home (Everyone in the family) no one talks about rapture, am sure no one really believes it will happen, because we believe in Purgatory. So my dreams where not induced by what i heard or taught in Church.

But these vivid graphic dreams plagued me. The Graphics were always so real that even now after so many years (as the dreams stopped) i still have their pictures in my head.

Who reads the book of Revelations then? But those stories of people disappearing, Catastrophes of earth quakes here and there. Confusion, people running looking for places to hide becos Meteors (I only got to know now that what i saw then is called Meteors) falling from heaven.

The Sun becoming very red and very close as if it will fall to the ground. and then an endless line of people queuing as though our names where being taken or checked by some people somewhere far in front of the line.

Only once i managed to get to the table where my name was to be checked or taken, i cant really tell, i was told to go the other way. I knew I was disqualified. Feel like something terrible will happen to me even no body actually told me what it was all about.

I always woke up crying tears, breathing deep and perspiring like i had ran for miles.

The fear of going to hell was with me for a long time even wen the dreams stopped coming.

My mum (who herself was a Catholic then), told me casually that, God was showing me the end time of the world.

So, if that was end time and i never went with Christ, i was doomed. Fear grips me every time i thought of the dreams. (That was then, not now again).
Yours at least, you were Raptured, i was never Rapture, and it troubled me so.

When those dreams stopped, i started feeling this emptiness inside. A vacuum which needed to be filled, but i did not know what it was, and what needed to fill it with. No one really, seriously talked about Jesus in a redemptive way, so i just went on with that void within me.

Then, my mum became born again and started talking to me about God. She was praying often. I saw myself gravitating towards her easily. I loved her God naturally. I never followed her as my Dad would kill me. But, i discovered i wanted to know her God.

Everything i did then, she wld call me gently, never pressing, never pushing, she'd give me the Bible and say, open to so so and so place, i wld, she'd say 'read verse 5-6,' i'd read.

She got me thinking more of those things she made me read because she was never hash, hard or judgemental.

Every sin i ever committed, i knew it all together. My mind kept going to 'The God of my Mother'.

Then my first Miracle came. I was not born again, but the God of My Mother did it for me.

I had appendicitis which no one knew what it was. It came suddenly. My Late Aunty who was a Matron, suddenly came home and met the situation, she made us know it was appendicitis and could rupture if not taken out fast.

I was to be taken to the clinic, but before then, My mum sent for her Christian brethren to come and pray so that God would preserve me till i get to the doctors.

They came, as they prayed, i slept off as they were praying. i didnt know when they finished and left, while asleep, i had a dream of being rolled out of the theater by a tall lanky man. I was lying face up, i could see his frame but i couldn't really see his face, for it was like a kind of light covered his face. It was bright but not blindingly bright. The man was like translucent. like i could see through him.

He rolled me to where my folks were and everyone was telling congratulations that i made it.

I woke up to find my Mum sitting by me. I can remember getting up with force, and she jumping to hold me down. But, i assured her i was fine. i used the restroom came back to bed, she was shocked to see how strong I was.

I narrated the dream to her. She said Jesus had healed me and that the surgery will go smoothly.

I told her i wasn't going to the clinic. (Me and injections?) The next day, i prepared and went to school. Till today, no incision on me for any appendicitis surgery. I was healed super naturally.

That Marked the beginning of my yielding to the God of my Mother. From then, any time i faced any challenge, i wld fast for 3days believing the God of my Mother will hear me, and he always did till i yielded completely.

And, i wanted to know about Rapture, so i started reading. These things are true.

If i tell you my work/walk with God.
God is alive to Me. Almost visibly and livingly alive.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help by analice107: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
enshi:

If what i keep seeing is what is going to happen then its really going go be a terrific Day...

Fire will come down from the sky like Rain... Jesus will appear above gradually until he becomes completely visible in golden ropes and a crown which is as bright as the sun... Few people will be seën assending to meet him on same white ropes and the fire keeps coming down and shattering every thing on the earth... People will try to take their lives to no avail and some other people will be seën comitting more atrocities as this is going on... I kind of believe from the dreams that the suffering of sinners will commense after the rapture...

Each time after the dreams i usually wake up with my eyes covered in white vision and gradually the whitish vision will vanish through the window.. I have had this dream in various places

Ofcourse i must mention that the dead would rise and some of them wil assend while some will remain here as sinners(In dirty and torn cloths)
Wen i responded first, i had not read this part.
God is real.
I saw stones of fire falling from the sky exploding like bombs.
Oh Lord...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between a Religion and a Cult / Why Is Christianity So Hated And Persecuted Is It Because It's "conversion Theory" / Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.