Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC (1204 Views)

Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones / Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC by Ajusshi: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2016
Someone wrote;

"PDP stole like adults. They are adept at preparing budgets for every circumstance or convenience. They are like Yes, we ate the yam. And so what? After all, we didn't mean to steal it. APC steals like children. They can't prepare or even read a budget. They lie like children. They are like: [b] We only licked our finger, but we didn't eat the fish. We don't know why the soup went sour. Jona did it

2 Likes

Re: Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC by Nogen: 9:06am On Feb 16, 2016
Hahaha hahaha! !! Funny country.

2 Likes

Re: Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC by playtheblues(f): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2016
Wait a moment..
Re: Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC by baralatie(m): 9:41am On Feb 16, 2016
Hahabahahaha
Re: Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC by TippyTop(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2016
grin grin
Re: Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC by baralatie(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Keneking do you agree
Re: Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC by banki(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2016
Well pdp has experience they had 16 years while apc has 6months
Re: Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC by ajebuter(f): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2016
Here is my honest and unbiased analysis of both parties:

PDP members are thieves, treasury looters, thugs and ritualists. In fact, PDP will rob you blind while you look.

APC members are liars, bigger thieves, more aggressive, more adept at looting the treasury

What I like about PDP: They don't pretend to be saints, holy or sanctimonious. With PDP, what you see is what you get and they spread their loot

What I dislike about APC? They are pretentious, sanctimonious, hypocritical. They accuse PDP of what they are a billion times guiltier of.

One big plus for APC: They are smarter thieves than PDP, adept at covering their tracks and can never be caught red-handed

That is my honest appraisal of both parties and while both parties are rouges and thieves, PDP takes my' like' because they are a devil I am familiar with

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC by ajebuter(f): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2016

PDP members are thieves, treasury looters, thugs and ritualists. In fact , PDP will rob you blind while you look

APC members on the other hand are liars, bigger thieves, more aggressive, disorganized and more adept at looting the treasury

What I like about PDP: They don't pretend to be saints, holy or sanctimonious. With PDP, what you see is what you get and they spread their loot

What I dislike about APC? They are pretentious, sanctimonious, hypocritical and blame-shifters. They accuse PDP of what they are a billion times guiltier of.

However, the biggest plus for APC is: they are smarter thieves than PDP, adept at covering their tracks and can never be caught red-handed

That is my honest appraisal of both parties and while both parties are rouges and thieves, PDP takes my' like' because they are a devil I am familiar with

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2016
They are all the same. Did APC members fall from the sky? Most of them were formerly PDP rats that deserted a sinking ship, thinking they can fool us with a new name and new slogan. Well, they succeeded in fooling some people. It's just a shame the rest of us have to bear the consequences along with the id1ots that were fooled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC by lukecent: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2016
PDP loots and share the money. Money was always in circulation.
APC loots and chops alone. forgetting that chop alone dies alone.
I hate their blaming all their failures on past govt. they should learn to take responsibilities like men.
And stop lying like Lie Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC by peacengine(m): 11:49am On Feb 16, 2016
APC are stingy thieves, pretenders, liars and propaganda prone

pdp are not pretenders, with them every body shares in the National cake. You stand a better chance of making it under them, whether you get a piece of the cake or not

1 Like

Re: Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC by Ajusshi: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin grin

Hilarious comments. Hahah! good lawd! never a dull moment with Nigerians
Re: Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC by fair14: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
They are the same but with different surname
Re: Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC by jpphilips(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Buhari is the clear difference between PDP and APC

1 Like

Re: Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC by godoluwa(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
ajebuter:

PDP members are thieves, treasury looters, thugs and ritualists. In fact, PDP will rob you blind while you look.

APC members are liars, bigger thieves, more aggressive, more adept at looting the treasury

What I dislike about APC? They are pretentious, sanctimonious, hypocritical. They accuse PDP of what they are a billion times guiltier of.

One big plus for APC: They are smarter thieves than PDP, adept at covering their tracks and can never be caught red-handed

God bless you. once you know a thief, you do everything to protect ur properties. how do we protect ourselves from pretenders(APC)?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

History: Late M.KO Abiola, Late Ooni Sijuade And Late Emir Ado Bayero Chatting. / VP Yemi Osinbajo's Wife Is Obafemi Awolowo's Grandaughter? / Fuel Scarcity In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.