Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Which Nigeria Bank Can I Open An Account With And Get My Acct Number Immediately - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigeria Bank Can I Open An Account With And Get My Acct Number Immediately (973 Views)

5 Annoying Things Anyone That Uses A Nigerian Bank Can Understand / Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? / 16 moments those depositing money in the bank can Relate To. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigeria Bank Can I Open An Account With And Get My Acct Number Immediately by Ebi3go(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2016
I was wondering..... I want to open more accts with nigerian banks, but dont want to deal with the grind of come today, come tomorrow to collect ur acct number, so i want to know any nigeria bank i can open an acct with and get my acct number and maybe creditcard immediately, it can be one day or maybe 2-3days , but i need my new acct information as fast as possible.
Ur comments is highly appreciated.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Can I Open An Account With And Get My Acct Number Immediately by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2016
Ebi3go:
I was wondering..... I want to open more accts with nigerian banks, but dont want to deal with the grind of come today, come tomorrow to collect ur acct number, so i want to know any nigeria bank i can open an acct with and get my acct number and maybe creditcard immediately, it can be one day or maybe 2-3days , but i need my new acct information as fast as possible.
Ur comments is highly appreciated.
GT Bank.

Open it with your phone and you will receive your account number imediately through SMS.
You may need to proeed the the bank brach to complete your details and link your BVN.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Can I Open An Account With And Get My Acct Number Immediately by dahaz(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2016
first bank! you will get your acct no. and atm card instantly.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Can I Open An Account With And Get My Acct Number Immediately by GideonG(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2016
GTBANK HAS EXCEPTIONAL SERVICES, AND ALSO HAS THE LARGEST NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Can I Open An Account With And Get My Acct Number Immediately by abimiku1: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2016
I recommend first bank
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Can I Open An Account With And Get My Acct Number Immediately by Skittles4moi: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Keystone bank

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got This From First Bank / Melt & Pour Soap Base / 10 Small Businesses You Can Start During Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.