Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Experienced Mums In The House,pls Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Experienced Mums In The House,pls Help! (560 Views)

Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! / Gynaecologist In The House Pls Help / Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Mums In The House,pls Help! by Lovely120(f): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2016
My baby is 4 weeks today and my tummy still looks as if am 3 months pregnant.Some says its because of the cold water that i always drink(the weather is too hot)and prescribed dry gin mix with uda and uziza.That it helps to flatten the stomach.I bled for only two weeks and according to someone,i'm supposed to bleed for a month or 6weeks.Please,help me out.I tried tying my belly but i can't even breathe well after tying so i had to stop.
Re: Experienced Mums In The House,pls Help! by cutiefy: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2016
U can try uda n uziza , works really fine. And avoid cold water
Re: Experienced Mums In The House,pls Help! by Lovely120(f): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2016
Is the cold water responsible for my tummy not being flat?

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Two Delivered Of Quintuplets In Ibadan / Stop Stroke And Others! / Your Sim Card Can Harm Your Child See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.