Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Help!help!!! Please Save Ameerah - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!help!!! Please Save Ameerah (556 Views)

My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / Doctors In The House Please Save A Friend / Please Save My Nephew's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!help!!! Please Save Ameerah by ritmove(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fagbure Ameerah is 6 months old. She is suffering from congenital heart disease(hole in the heart) and she needs to undergo surgery in an India Hospital. Hospital bill and other expenses cost about NGN4M (NGN4,000,000).The efforts to raise the money proved abortive.

The Parent are incurring cost everyday she spend on the hospital bed at the hospital. Please Every little help.. every 100 naira or thousands add up .. don't leave this to the wealthy Please do your small part.. Donate and may God reward you with the answering of your own prayers too..

Please click on the link to donate https://www.donate-ng.com/project/91

Online card or bank transfer or telephone transfer is possible and don't worry you can donate anonymously, if you prefer.

This parent has no one to turn to but God, I hope you shall be the hand of God to touch their live.. Every little helps count.

And don't forget to share with your friends, lets make this happen..
Re: Help!help!!! Please Save Ameerah by ritmove(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2016
ritmove:
Fagbure Ameerah is 6 months old. She is suffering from congenital heart disease(hole in the heart) and she needs to undergo surgery in an India Hospital. Hospital bill and other expenses cost about NGN4M (NGN4,000,000).The efforts to raise the money proved abortive.

The Parent are incurring cost everyday she spend on the hospital bed at the hospital. Please Every little help.. every 100 naira or thousands add up .. don't leave this to the wealthy Please do your small part.. Donate and may God reward you with the answering of your own prayers too..

Please click on the link to donate https://www.donate-ng.com/project/91

Online card or bank transfer or telephone transfer is possible and don't worry you can donate anonymously, if you prefer.

This parent has no one to turn to but God, I hope you shall be the hand of God to touch their live.. Every little helps count.

And don't forget to share with your friends, lets make this happen..

Sad news! Unfortunately we lost Ameerah. We pray God gives the parent the fortitude to bear the loss. What a sad thing to lose ones baby to a curable ailment.

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Prefer Sex In The Morning And Women Don't / I Can Be Of Help / World's First Successful Penis Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.