Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! (7174 Views)

How And When To Start A Watermelon And Cucumber Farm / Cost Analysis For a 10 Hectares of Cocoa, Watermelon and Plantain Plantation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2016
ijames:
Woa just received my watermelon seeds today. This is more than impressive because I just ordered today.
I'll be planting soon. Thanks OP

Thanks man..... I send to even Sambisa forest!! grin grin.

You will make more than you invested man... Just make sure that the land is fertile and you know how to go about the planting... When its time to harvest, you will marvel at what the Lord can do!!
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Liadi2(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chat up with me on 08102229757 I Base in ibadan let me know the price I need a thin to test run I mean cucumber seed, total cost with ware bill
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Liadi2:
Chat up with me on 08102229757 I Base in ibadan let me know the price I need a thin to test run I mean cucumber seed, total cost with ware bill

Call me on the number on my first post. Am not on whatsapp bro... Will do that soonest.
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2016
Liadi2:

Your line aint going bro
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by adiosgracias(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
please i need two tins of cucumber seeds. i am based in BENIN CITY, whats the cost?
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Liadi2(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Your line aint going bro
is available ooo
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by YungJo207(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
Avaiable Palm kernel oil less than 5% FFA price is 228naira 2.5tons on ground. 10tons of Palm kernel nuts @ 73k / ton
Urgent buyers needed
Whatsapp:08133987584
Call:08172736713
Email:joebolton2011@yahoo.com
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2016
Liadi2:
is available ooo

Call me... My contact is on the first page.
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 23, 2016
adiosgracias:
please i need two tins of cucumber seeds. i am based in BENIN CITY, whats the cost?

It will cost you 4400... That is 3,400 for two tins and 1,000 for waybill.... Expecting to do business with you. Please call me. My number is on first page. Thanks.
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by adiosgracias(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
We just spoke.
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
adiosgracias:
We just spoke.

ok bro.... waiting for your orders.
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
Another James from Benin... Order received. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by awuzak: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
are the guy farming cucumber in owerri...i need practical training
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2016
Solomon from Benin, your package is on the way.... Thanks all for patronage. We need to feed Nigerians fruits. kiss kiss kiss

Make Money from farming as we approach the rainy season. One cucumber sells for 150-200 in Onitsha and Owerri. This is an expo for my customers. Know the market for your products! wink wink wink
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by adiosgracias(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2016
tanx Iamexcelblog, my order was delivered to me yesterday evening. many thanks
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2016
adiosgracias:
tanx Iamexcelblog, my order was delivered to me yesterday evening. many thanks

You are welcome my brother. Really nice doing business with you... Wishing you a bountiful harvest...... cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by RealSleek(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Reading this testimony of ur prompt delivery is the only thing dt hs convinced me .. hope ur stock will still be available cos u will hear from me soon
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
I deliver same day I receive alert.. No stories told!! Read testimonies and see for yourself.
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 29, 2016
Good morning Nairalanders... Happy new week.
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Anna from UGHELLI just called me to confirm the arrival of her package.... Thanks for your patronage smiley smiley smiley
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Primegold: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hi,

Where are you based?
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Primegold:
Hi,

Where are you based?

Onitsha bro.....
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Thanks all..... Alert received wink wink wink
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by yomie040(m): 12:01am On Mar 22, 2016
I wonder why people as a result of lack of adequate knowledge will just decide to buy things such as agricultural seeds without due consultation from experts because someone from nowhere without proper information is selling.

Pls Op, what is the name of the cucumber specie you sell and which agroecological zone is it suitable for?
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Sanchez01: 5:44am On Mar 22, 2016
yomie040:
I wonder why people as a result of lack of adequate knowledge will just decide to buy things such as agricultural seeds without due consultation from experts because someone from nowhere without proper information is selling.

Pls Op, what is the name of the cucumber specie you sell and which agroecological zone is it suitable for?
While the OP may not have dwelt extensively on the specie, I believe it's on the can. A little research about the "sugar baby" water melon shows that it is one of the best out. You didn't need to insult anyone to drive home your point. Read more here: www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/watermelon/sugar-baby-cultivation.htm
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by greatcrown: 5:54am On Mar 22, 2016
yomie040:

If you have better info, why not share rather than attacking the OP.

Not minding the please in front of your request the arrogance display by your initial statement is a turn off.

As a farmer that you are, sharing knowledge with the OP will be in the best interest of both of you and all interested parties.

My thought though.

1 Like

Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Sanchez01:

While the OP may not have dwelt extensively on the specie, I believe it's on the can. A little research about the "sugar baby" water melon shows that it is one of the best out. You didn't need to insult anyone to drive home your point. Read more here: www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/watermelon/sugar-baby-cultivation.htm

The guy was lucky that I was on "ban" when he attacked me. People just open there mouths and type gibberish without proper information. Reply him now and a mod bans you cry cry cry
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
I SHIP TO EVEN SAMBISA OR ANY OTHER REMOTE NORTHERN STATE! Your success in Cucumber and Water Melon farming is my concern!

Contact Telephone: 08135880923

Contact BBM: 5EFB9765

NB: I DELIVER SAME DAY I RECEIVE ALERT. READ THROUGH THE PAGES AND SEE VALID TESTIMONIES!!
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by aquadude15: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
iamexcelblog:

I SHIP TO EVEN SAMBISA OR ANY OTHER REMOTE NORTHERN STATE! Your success in Cucumber and Water Melon farming is my concern!

good pm sir. I'm so interested in buying this watermelon seed from you but i would like to have a chat with you probably on Whatsapp cos I'm not on bbm. I want you to put me through on some little ish. thanks
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
aquadude15:

good pm sir. I'm so interested in buying this watermelon seed from you but i would like to have a chat with you probably on Whatsapp cos I'm not on bbm. I want you to put me through on some little ish. thanks

Then call me on phone bro... or add me on BBM
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
New Business week starts today.... Invest in Agriculture! wink wink wink wink
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thanks for your patronage....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Extraction Machine And Drier / Heinz Tomato Hybrid Seeds available for sale. / Farm Fresh Eggs At Our Ikotun Depot Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.