Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Got Invited For An Interview, Please Help Me Out Pals.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got Invited For An Interview, Please Help Me Out Pals.. (1882 Views)

JOBS TIPS: Read How To Negotiate “salary” During An Interview / I Got Invited For An Aptitude Test At Fidelity Bank / Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Invited For An Interview, Please Help Me Out Pals.. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
I applied for the post of a computer operator at an mtn office and I'v just been invited for interview, please what are the likely questions I'm to meet? and I need tips about interview and all that stuff...my first experience though, just got out of skool!! Tnx Guys...
Re: Got Invited For An Interview, Please Help Me Out Pals.. by ikorodureporta: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
137views without any advise....NL sef undecided
Re: Got Invited For An Interview, Please Help Me Out Pals.. by nkiruberyl: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
emynez:
I applied for the post of a computer operator at an mtn office and I'v just been invited for interview, please what are the likely questions I'm to meet? and I need tips about interview and all that stuff...my first experience though, just got out of skool!! Tnx Guys...

i'm sure google will be of help ...just type "job interview questions for computer operator" on your browser and boom,ull have your answers...meanwhile,you have to be good with office packages such as MSWORD, Excel, Power point and maybe coreldraw.

Good luck dear!

2 Likes

Re: Got Invited For An Interview, Please Help Me Out Pals.. by olori4real(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Just be composed while speaking, i mean maintain a good deal of confidence. You mustnt know it all, but FAVOUR will speak for you. Goodluck!
Re: Got Invited For An Interview, Please Help Me Out Pals.. by rman: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Just be yourself and you must indeed know how to operate the computer.
Re: Got Invited For An Interview, Please Help Me Out Pals.. by martowskin1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
When you are asking for help in a forum like this, u need to give us full details on what is involves, so that we can know what angle to assist you from.

Base on what you wrote, am going to advice you with the little I can.

Now my guy, interview no be fight, no be police case, so comot fear, its just a chatting session with your boss to be, for them to invite you that means you are half way through.

During the job advert there is somtin like job description, prepare you self with those listed job descriptions.

An aptitude test will be conducted or a computer test base on the applications you are going to use on the job. It is after the test before you will be interviewed, I don't know the class of job you applied for or the nature of job, so am just giving you a general advice. Now during the interview session, the first and likely question is "tell us about your self" or " can we meet you" these two questions are the same thing. Now the interview batton is now in your hands, don't ever give it to them, it is what you say at this point that will determine what will come out next. This is the medium you use in selling your self, you tell them about your self base on the job you apply for. Be calm, relax, before the interview, put your ear piece in one of your ear listening cool jams to relax your nerves. Finally guy nothing they happen, take am like football match discussion. I have attended various interviews and I came to understand that most Nigerian youth going for interview hardly prepare or know what they are going for, so you when even get mind ask for help in NL....you are good to go

2 Likes

Re: Got Invited For An Interview, Please Help Me Out Pals.. by abumeinben(m): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
emynez:

What roles are you expected to play should you get the job?
Give details
Re: Got Invited For An Interview, Please Help Me Out Pals.. by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 17, 2016
martowskin1:
When you are asking for help in a forum like this, u need to give us full details on what is involves, so that we can know what angle to assist you from.
Now my guy, interview no be fight, no be police case, so comot fear, its just a chatting session with your boss to be, for them to invite you that means you are half way through.
During the job advert there is somtin like job description, prepare you self with those listed job descriptions.
An aptitude test will be conducted or a computer test base on the applications you are going to use on the job. It is after the test before you will be interviewed, I don't know the class of job you applied for or the nature of job, so am just giving you a general advice. Now during the interview session, the first and likely question is "tell us about your self" or " can we meet you" these two questions are the same thing. Now the interview batton is now in your hands, don't ever give it to them, it is what you say at this point that will determine what will come out next. This is the medium you use in selling your self, you tell them about your self base on the job you apply for. Be calm, relax, before the interview, put your ear piece in one of your ear listening cool jams to relax your nerves. Finally guy nothing they happen, take am like football match discussion. I have attended various interviews and I came to understand that most Nigerian youth going for interview hardly prepare or know what they are going for, so you when even get mind ask for help in NL....you are good to go
martowskin1:

Thanks alot bros I Really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Nigeria Recruitment 2016 / Hiring 1000 People To Record 2000 Short UK English Phrases Into An Online App / Administrative Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.