Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) (42760 Views)

Okorocha Meets Pastor Mike Agbahiwe Whose Wife Was Killed In Kano / Ayo Oritsejafor, Abdulsalami Meet Buhari In Aso Rock (Photo) / Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Enoch Adeboye - The committee chairman of (AGIP) Any Government In Power.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by wawaboy1(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
DADDY GO, PLS GIVE HIM BLESSINGS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE YOU GAVE GEJ
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
With this visit GO's account go don go up small now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Obiagelli:
Islamization has begun

Thru who biko?
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Stop saying thrash

Buhari actually needed deliverance from the spirit that made him snap that second pix with Dabiri y'dae

That thing dey disturb baba too much!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by PeinDanzo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
Flexherbal:
Nigeria is for us all. Let's make it better.

I prescribe 3 tablets of sense after every meal for you ..u can be cured

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by aydought: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
From the smile on PMB's face, one can see that he is happy to receive Pastor Adeboye. As usual, I trust that Pastor Adeboye in his humility will give due honour to the office of the President and Vice President, not minding that VP Osinbajo is a Pastor under him. God bless Nigeria and these great men.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Krak(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Goldmind1:
The poster was wrong. Instead of saying that Pastor Enoch Adeboye went to Aso Rock to meet PMB, he said it it the other way round. Between the two of them who went to see each other.
I think the SW Christians are selling themselves so each cheap to Islam Fr. Mbaka tried it and the SEasteners tongue-lashed him.
4 out of 6 states in the SW have muslim governors and U people say U are running the biggest churches in Nigeria. I pity people who troop to your churches. I pray in my house and God answers me.
I am not trying to mix tribalism with Christianity but I have seen that the Sw Christians do not allow their Adamic nature to die, rather they boast in hypocrisy.

Pls go back to sleep. You do not make any iota of sense. Perhaps when you wake up, maybe by then the fog would have cleared from your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Is Buhari Trying To Christainize Nigeria?
cheesy madam funny u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by phemmyutd(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Goldmind1:
The poster was wrong. Instead of saying that Pastor Enoch Adeboye went to Aso Rock to meet PMB, he said it it the other way round. Between the two of them who went to see each other.
I think the SW Christians are selling themselves so each cheap to Islam Fr. Mbaka tried it and the SEasteners tongue-lashed him.
4 out of 6 states in the SW have muslim governors and U people say U are running the biggest churches in Nigeria. I pity people who troop to your churches. I pray in my house and God answers me.
I am not trying to mix tribalism with Christianity but I have seen that the Sw Christians do not allow their Adamic nature to die, rather they boast in hypocrisy.

No difference between you and Boko Haram you are both Religion Fanatic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by gungab(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
pmb was like... pastor your prayer dey work o don't stop praying

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by unitysheart(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Goldmind1:

Mention the four states in the south west that have Muslim governors. But please, don't include Ondo state. Doing so will negate your argument because Ondo is PDP and Mimiko is not even a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by DolaPat: 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
what i see wrong and queer is the position of the handshake ohhh, nairalanders pls check it.
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
DolaPat:
what i see wrong and queer is the position of the handshake ohhh, nairalanders pls check it.
smiley
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
That second photo be like "G O Abeg help us return the money your members stole from us now "

Baba Adeboye be like "for where?abeg talk another thing,dat one don enter voice mail "

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by LEXYCOM: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
My president is for everybody, not for somebody.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Iroh88(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Obiagelli:
Islamization has begun
Lmao. It's really unfortunate what Jonathanian politicking did to the psyche of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by October1960: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Best comment below:

[quoqte author=IYANGBALI post=42973769]That second photo be like "G O Abeg help us return the money your members stole from us now "

Baba Adeboye be like "for where?abeg talk another thing,dat one don enter voice mail "[/quote]
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by LEXYCOM: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
This picture worth more than you can imagine.....
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
*in Adeboye's tenor voice* Let somebody shout hallalujah grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by deniyor: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Goldmind1:

You just mixed tribalism, religion and politics. Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Goldmind1:
Not all christians are bigots like you and your ilks from that side.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by pharmagba: 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Goldmind1:
Cocoforni ignoramus Type 1

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
lukxman:

U need a psychiatrist, tramp.
Along with the all that voted gej?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by aiksneffects: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Adebayo is phony.

Every real prophet in the Bible is HATED by political leaders. False prophets needs to praise of men, association with the leaders to give themselves glory.

Why would a servant of God seek friendship and admiration of an ungodly leader.

I didn't see John the Baptist, Jeremiah, Daniel, Isaiah or even Paul doing this.

James 4:4 (KJV)

4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by timota(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Goldmind1:
Friend u are wrong cos Lagos, Ekiti and Ondo have christians as governors so it is 3-3

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by WATCHOVER(m): 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Adeboye went there to warn them about God's wrath on them if they don't heed to his words and secondly to thank them on behalf of his (Pastor ) that was appointed yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Stella Oduah Reacts To Claim Of Not Completing Her NYSC, Shares Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.