Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions (42720 Views)

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by sarrki(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
Also am guilty as charged

Though I do it for the fun of the response on the forum

But I think we should all desist henceforth

I Think it’s high time we stop this thrash before it stops us.

With the last election it shows really well that there is really Cold War Between the two.

The major media houses and politicians that fans it are all from the two ethnic group

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/whats-the-difference-between-igbo-and-yoruba-people-of-nigeria.571319/

2 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by sarrki(m): 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
Our forum is well known for it

See

We asked that triba defamation should also be part of the rules and attracts ban

7 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
We are brothers

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by tamonokare: 12:02am On Apr 05, 2019
I'm not black, I'm African

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Sirjamo: 12:03am On Apr 05, 2019
One is the landlord, while the other is the tenant that is obsessed with the fantasy of displacing the landlord!

97 Likes 11 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Colonelswitz101(m): 12:04am On Apr 05, 2019
One tribe is industrious, accommodating and straight forward....IGBO$
The other tribe are agberos, full of envy, backstabbing, ritualists,rapists, organ havesters with many masters degree holders in skull mining technologies.....Afonjas

269 Likes 45 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Is04970: 12:05am On Apr 05, 2019
The ethnic group with the flatheaded inhabitants is the most bitter ethnic group on earth.
They are allergic to growth and development of others.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by johnmartus(m): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2019
Imagine they have start the war again. You guys no get shame.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 05, 2019
One is made up of Hydraulic soup and the other cocca

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by mercenary: 12:19am On Apr 05, 2019
I ain't Igbo but the ethnic group with stripes on their face are full of hate for the Igbos especially here on Nairaland and it is very disgusting... Even some silly mods here are culpable.

205 Likes 24 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by pazienza(m): 12:20am On Apr 05, 2019
As an Igbo, I have nothing in common with Yorubas other than the skin color. They are not even my neighbors as Edo serves as a natural boundary between us and them.
The animosity between Ndiigbo and Yorubas will never end until Biafra is established. That's the truth. Fences make for good neighbours.

145 Likes 22 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by IamD18: 12:26am On Apr 05, 2019
Just look at how a bored American lady ended up curing her boredom with tribalistic Nigerians.

15 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Alezy(m): 12:29am On Apr 05, 2019
This Yoruba Igbo thing is not only NL. They always fight em selves reasons I don't know. Twitter is worse
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 12:58am On Apr 05, 2019
If you check this thread you will know the first person that started the Tribal Bigotry, Envy, and Hatred is from Igbo. The savages and Cannibals of Africa, they are a curse on Nigeria

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 1:03am On Apr 05, 2019
mercenary:
I ain't Igbo but the ethnic group with stripes on their face are full of hate for the Igbos especially here on Nairaland and it is very disgusting... Even some silly mods here are culpable.

Stop denying your people chukudi there is no shame in being a descendants of Cannibals and Yoruba don't have stripes on their face but it is very obvious you are envious of them and hate them. Your parasitic, cannibalistic, barbaric and Savages tribe covet what they have but you shall never have it

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by sarrki(m): 1:20am On Apr 05, 2019
mercenary:

Then stop fanning hatred

13 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by chukwuibuipob: 1:26am On Apr 05, 2019
cool Ipob are famous with their usual chest beating"Touch us and Nig go burn ".dey sell fake/substandard products. .To pay baba landlord, nah wahala.Dey drag kingship with the paramount ruler /their host.Until U use koboko to flog dem,dem nor go hear.very stubborn set of pipu.Dey go to Dubai go rob(develop)

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 05, 2019
Difference between Igbos and Yorubas is clear. Yes you can differentiate between them physically...they don't look alike at all!

Igbos/Negroes: tall on average men and women, muscular, hairy, strong physically, high testesterone, fair, brown and black in complexion. 90% of Igbos have flat head top like African Americans as picture show. Igbo men have broad shoulders, chest and deep voice, and they talk with power/force. Igbos walk very fast like they are on a mission, deep sense of purpose!

Yorubas/Africans: Tribal marks, short and slim/skinny, not built or strong physically, not hairy at all, low testesteterone, 99% of them are very dark in complexion, 90% of them have cone head shape. Yorubas are very loud whenever you see them; they shout for no reason. Yorubas walk very slow!

86 Likes 17 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by chukwuibuipob: 1:27am On Apr 05, 2019
angry sad embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided fl@theadsareCriminals..yorubas scold/disgrace criminals but Ipob encourage dem..To dem,nah development. Yorubas traders are open/sincere. ipob traders are liars .If u dnt shine ur eyes they'll sell Samsong charger instead of Samsung. Their ladies have hairy chest,beard gang,yamz legs/chase u wit pestle,fat/protruding stomach .Yorubas ladies dnt grow beard, have yamz leg

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by sarrki(m): 1:46am On Apr 05, 2019
Olu20090:
Difference between Igbos and Yorubas is clear. Yes you can differentiate between them physically...they don't look alike at all!

Igbos/Negroes: tall on average men and women, muscular, hairy including women, strong physically, high testesterone, fair, brown and black in complexion. 90% of Igbos have flat head top like African Americans as picture show. Igbo men have broad shoulders, chest and deep voice, and they talk with power/force. Igbos walk very fast like they are on a mission, deep sense of purpose! Go outside right now and watch any man you see walking very fast when others around him are walking very slow or normal, that person is an Igbo man!

Yorubas/Africans: short, slim/skinny, not built or strong physically, not hairy at all, low testesteterone, very dark in complexion, 90% of them have cone head shape. Yorubas walk very slow, like they don't know where they are going!

Let’s all grow up and say NO to tribalism, ethnic and religious intolerance

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 05, 2019
sarrki:

This is not tribalism. This lady must know the difference between Igbos and Yorubas. We are not the same people and you know it! Stop pretending because of oil!

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by sarrki(m): 1:53am On Apr 05, 2019
Olu20090:

This is not tribalism. This lady must know the difference between Igbos and Yorubas. We are not the same people and you know it!

We Africans take pride in being stubborn

5 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 05, 2019
sarrki:

We Africans take pride in being stubborn

Igbos/Biafrans are not Africans okay. We are Negroes or Black Hebrews.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by sarrki(m): 1:56am On Apr 05, 2019
Olu20090:

Last last you go dey alright

16 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 3:00am On Apr 05, 2019
Olu20090:

Yeah lecture us about how you are the jews, the only Barbaric and Primitive Jews in existence. You were once Cannibals and used to killed Twins, I wonder if Jews are that primitive, backward and Barbaric please stop insulting the real Jews with your usual attache. Jews are not primitive and Barbaric and they are not bunch of savages

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by sonature1: 3:14am On Apr 05, 2019
sarrki:

Tribalism has no end in Nigeria.
Democracy has even deepened the wounds.
Nigeria is due for separation.
We are just fooling ourselves thinking that we love ourselves.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

Yeah lecture us about how you are the jews, the only Barbaric and Primitive Jews in existence. You were once Cannibals and used to killed Twins, I wonder if Jews are that primitive, backward and Barbaric please stop insulting the real Jews with your usual attache. Jews are not primitive and Barbaric
sharap igbo s dont look like you ugly ass afonjas.....afonjas in general are very ugly ...they reek of low self esteem ...they bleach their skin just to look like igbos any( yoruba girl that bleach her skin finish will come to facebook and post....."i dont know why people always think i am igbo"wink...igbos are very attractive race that is why we dominate the beauty industry both male and female...most african americans are descendants of the great igbo race....afonjas are black...with tear tear face and possibly migrated from south sudan or senegal0 grin grin

68 Likes 17 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 3:42am On Apr 05, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
sharap igbo s dont look like you ugly ass afonjas.....afonjas in general are very ugly ...they reek of low self esteem ...they bleach their skin just to look like igbos any( yoruba girl that bleach her skin finish will come to facebook and post....."i dont know why people always think i am igbo"wink...igbos are very attractive race that is why we dominate the beauty industry both male and female...most african americans are descendants of the great igbo race....afonjas are black...with tear tear face and possibly migrated from south sudan or senegal0 grin grin

That doesn't change the fact that you are a Cannibals though, there are skin Bleachers in your savages tribe and there are also Natural light skin too, same as Yoruba. There are a lot of ugly looking people that will give you a nightmare in Your tribe, there are cute one too, same as Yoruba. Your inability to make use of that sense just prove you are a descendants of savages, they don't usually have sense

This is one of the beautiful women you are talking about

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by IkpuMmadu: 3:44am On Apr 05, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:

Easy bro ..easy

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Naija9090: 3:50am On Apr 05, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:

Hahaha...you don finish afonja. They will go and look at the mirror after reading this.

77 Likes 17 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by JubrilBuhari: 4:16am On Apr 05, 2019
Seriously, I find it disturbing and highly disgusting the notion of comparing Igbo with ugly Afonja demons.

Physically, the are so ugly. Pathetic look, take a look at many of them. You can see their slave leader Tinubu despite stealing billions of Nigerian money is not different from the looks of a typical Afonja idol.

Their women are fat, very ugly, smells horrible, inheritably dirty and very disrespectful. Their men are even jumping on Igbo women, invading Igbo begging for the hands of Igbo women in marriage.
Seriously, I can't see myself fucking Afonja women, they are just plain ugly and smells like dead animals.

Politically, they are envious, wicked and highly selfish.
Yoruba had never for once voted Igbo man in the national politics unlike Igbo people that have voted them in many occasions. Take a look at your history book for confirmation.

Economically, Afonja people lacks creativity, inheritably lazy and are content with 9 - 5 office works which they contribute nothing to. They are horrible business men, very emotional with business decisions.
Lacks the mental strength, will power and strategy to survive business competition which are found abundantly among Igbos.

Igbos are reliable friends, stands loyal no matter what unlike the notorious backstabbers. Afonja people are born lairs, hypocrites and highly unreliable. You just can't hold them by their words, they are that bad!

I can go on and on, it's just that it's an insult trying to compare Igbo with good for nothing backstabbers.

79 Likes 11 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation / Were People Right About Buhari? / Fayose Reacts To Supreme Court Victory, Pleads With Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.