Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) (14872 Views)

Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School / Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity / 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by AfroKnight: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
keyzid:

Do you have sense of reasoning at all? Ok. Where is thy hope since May then. Bigoted fool.

Who be dis? We dey talk, dis one sef get idea? Abeg swerve enter gutter jare. Miserable miscreant.
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
lwise:
Always bored every time I travel to Akure.The city is so dry.
Social life is zero,except some bars that runs mainly on generator.
are u sure u hold money when visiting, because if u no hold money and a small car, na dulling o.

1 Like

Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
iambabaG:

Broda.. Frustration can force out the creativity in someone!! Which way 9ja??

Ah!Ah! Guy take am easy na, frustration can force out the creativity, na naija do u like this so, my guy change ur orientation about the country, I for onle love my country, we have a lot of problems but we also have a virgin land, open to endless amout to business opportunities, just step out of the crowd and think bro, see what u can do for urself and for ur country and forget about what the country can do for you, I have long forgot how to vex for 9ja, there is no point crying over what we can't change, think forward, drop being religious and become realistic....
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by davisjoe1(m): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
When they were generating 2500MW, I was enjoying up to 6 hour of light daily but now they said it's 5000MW I no even see 2hours of light daily.
Someone pls tell them to reduce the MW to 2500 or even 1000MW. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by elkonS: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dekatron:
Its true. Power is sooooooooooo poor in Akure. FUTA area is very bad. From Orita Obele to North Gate . . All extremely poor.

I stay off campus @ Ilara-Mokin. Probably because its a small 'village' and has a radio station and one of the best golf courses in West Africa, a private university, THE LIGHT HERE IS BETTER. Right now, there is electricity. Anytime they wll bring it, it'd be long. Sometimes, 18 hours out of 24hrs. I have vowed not to move to Akure till I leave FUTA.

Akure, how beautiful it is, has poor power supply.
kikikikiki....wat do u now want south gate dwellers to say... grin
Dekatron:
Its true. Power is sooooooooooo poor in Akure. FUTA area is very bad. From Orita Obele to North Gate . . All extremely poor.

I stay off campus @ Ilara-Mokin. Probably because its a small 'village' and has a radio station and one of the best golf courses in West Africa, a private university, THE LIGHT HERE IS BETTER. Right now, there is electricity. Anytime they wll bring it, it'd be long. Sometimes, 18 hours out of 24hrs. I have vowed not to move to Akure till I leave FUTA.

Akure, how beautiful it is, has poor power supply.
kikikikiki....wat do u now want south gate dwellers to say...
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by agitator: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
2rutalk1:
Same thing we are going through in Satellite Town, oriade, Lagos. The worst is that here nobody cares both tenants and landlords. People are suffering and smiling here. They only flash the light for some minutes whenever they are sharing bills or coming for disconnection. So terrible
Is this not part of Nigeria, that body odor generated 24-hours power which was posted all over nairaland? grin grin grin
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
AfroKnight:

Who be dis? We dey talk, dis one sef get idea? Abeg swerve enter gutter jare. Miserable miscreant.
I see. Zombie spotted. Al these austere period we've been going thru is so plain and easily demonstrated to you but you are already blinded and you will never wake up from your slumber. Wretched slowpoke.
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by akpopaul: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
staying in Ijapo,the light situation took a turn for the worse in December 2015.from 12 hours of light aday to less than 2 hours now.
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by AfroKnight: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
keyzid:

I see. Zombie spotted. Al these austere period we've been going thru is so plain and easily demonstrated to you but you are already blinded and you will never wake up from your slumber. Wretched slowpoke.

Who is this frustrated IPOB youth? Do you live in this country at all? Is it APC that kept power generation and transmission at such abysmal levels that a whole community would be deprived of electricity for 2 whole years? Is it APC that sold PHCN in bits to their cronies?

Now that the ineffectual buffoon has been thrown out you suddenly remember how terrible the situation is as if your people didn't destroy everything with their own hands?

Go and lick your wounds defeated vermin. Hope whatever is left of your twisted ego won't plague you when you start to enjoy the administration of Buhari.

You think this is part of the 16 years of misrule of your party of rogues? Guy open your diseased eyes.

Goat.
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by iamkneeyi: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Zelex9:
Wow...2 years! Can someone living in Akure testify if this is true? This is simply unacceptable for a state capital.
true
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by Eluzomo47(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Zelex9:
Wow...2 years! Can someone living in Akure testify if this is true? This is simply unacceptable for a state capital.
It is a lie. I am from Akure
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
AfroKnight:

Who is this frustrated IPOB youth? Do you live in this country at all? Is it APC that kept power generation and transmission at such abysmal levels that a whole community would be deprived of electricity for 2 whole years? Is it APC that sold PHCN in bits to their cronies?

Now that the ineffectual buffoon has been thrown out you suddenly remember how terrible the situation is as if your people didn't destroy everything with their own hands?

Go and lick your wounds defeated vermin. Hope whatever is left of your twisted ego won't plague you when you start to enjoy the administration of Buhari.

You think this is part of the 16 years of misrule of your party of rogues? Guy open your diseased eyes.

Goat.
Just imagine. What a delusional thought from a retard zombie who loves progress. FYI, I'm not an IPOB youth. Ode omo. Anybody who speaks out the truth is now termed IPOB. Mtchew.
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by doctuw(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Honestly Akure has poor power supply, the worst I have ever seen. I have had the opportunity to live in some major southwest cities. Akure is nothing to write home about in terms of electricity supply. It affects businesses here. Something has to be done as soon as possible.
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by kdfemi(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
My state of residence is akure and have not heard over of 2 years without electricity
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by honeysplash: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
Brownville007:
The light is akure is so so poor. I have to run back to IB just to spend two days during the Christmas break last year. It has grown worst and I am always afraid to go there again due to the overbearing outage
Thought it was just me... Cnt even bear to spend the festive at a stretch there, came bk to ibadan for 4days n went bk for the new year. Those pple r really suffering.
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by Oshomo12(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Light condition in Akure is very bad, especially if you stay around Orita-obele estate. Access to light is around 6hrs in 7 days combined. When I couldn't bear it anymore, also burning petrol on gen became too much. I had to opt for a solar system. Though a small one, but takes care of my all my electronics and fan to sleep with over night. I forgot about PHCN, I only use gen to pump water once in every three days and that last only 15mins.
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by ajoskele(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
bcomputer101:
okeijebu light is now worse
Very worse. We now have 2hours of light just only between 5am and 8am. We have since been cut off Ijapo and Edo Lodge.
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
tolexy007:
grin grin Fasola has failed

Shut the Bleep up! Akure has bin without light for d past 4 yrs! They bring it for like 2 hrs close to month ending!
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
eitsei:
so fashola has been the one responsible for the past two years? Abeg where is ur reasoning cap?
Help me ask that mumu IPOB, GEJ is responsible.
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by AfroKnight: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
keyzid:

Just imagine. What a delusional thought from a retard zombie who loves progress. FYI, I'm not an IPOB youth. Ode omo. Anybody who speaks out the truth is now termed IPOB. Mtchew.

You don't need to deny your pedigree. It reeks with every word you type.

Just try to contain your dismay when this government succeeds. Also, try not to decamp. We don't need runts from a crumbling party.

Now swerve. The stink of defeat is strong around you.
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by Aleora(f): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Zelex9:
yea no light you av to be on generator
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by Aleora(f): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
honeysplash:

Thought it was just me... Cnt even bear to spend the festive at a stretch there, came bk to ibadan for 4days n went bk for the new year. Those pple r really suffering.
so na people wey dey IB dey njoy########recieve sense
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by eitsei(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
toritt:

Affirmative... Lately in school, the electricity supply hasn't been good too unlike what it used to be. Everything about Akure just worst.
yes o... Even things sef too dey expensive
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by james2man: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Areas like oke-aro,newtown in akure is nothing to talk about when it comes to electricity, blackout everywhere... I cant wait to round off my serve year and get out of this dry state.
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by tolexy123: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
james2man:
Areas like oke-aro,newtown in akure is nothing to talk about when it comes to electricity, blackout everywhere... I cant wait to round off my serve year and get out of this dry state.
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by chinchum(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
tolexy007:
grin grin Fasola has failed
In 3 months, he has failed. Waooh. I wont be surprised you voted GEJ who spent close to 6 years to guarantee darkness
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by Geniro: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
chinchum:
In 3 months, he has failed. Waooh. I wont be surprised you voted GEJ who spent close to 6 years to guarantee darkness

zombie
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by chinchum(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Geniro:

zombie
didnt he spend close to 6 years as President? how come we are complaining of power supply yet?. GEJ spent 8 years in ASO ROCK.
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by Geniro: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
chinchum:
didnt he spend close to 6 years as President? how come we are complaining of power supply yet?. GEJ spent 8 years in ASO ROCK.

Zombie, May 2010 - 2015 is 6 years abi. What a tool.
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by chinchum(m): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Geniro:

Zombie, May 2010 - 2015 is 6 years abi. What a tool.
i guess you are a teenager, that is the advantage of social media. Are you eligible to vote ? I mean are you 18 years yet?

Ok 2010-2015 is 6 months
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by Geniro: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
chinchum:
[s] i guess you are a teenager, that is the advantage of social media. Are you eligible to vote ? I mean are you 18 years yet?

Ok 2010-2015 is 6 months[/s]

Zombie stop fooling around. Don't you have shame ?
Re: No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos) by ChynoBEATS: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
udumosam23:
I succeeded! I succeeded!! I succeeded!!!

Jumps up and down

Guy calm down naaa haba .. Introvert's break is almost over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Workers Bid Gov. Yari Farewell / Obaseki Congratulates Lyon, Bello On Victory At Guber Polls / Court Refuses To Order Diezani’s Arrest, Demands Agf’s Extradition Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.