Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga (2241 Views)

Miko Hughes: The Popular Meme Boy (Photos) / A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today / A Nairalander With Uti Nwachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by austertee01(m): 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
I met this wonderful guy somewhere around Lekki today and I can tell you the guy is down to earth... Wish he can release another hit track this year... #babykonga

Addendum
This post within 1 hours has more than 39 comments and over 130views and yet No front page. Sure it would have hit the front page if na Tonto dike or Olajumoke Orisaguna.

Lalasticala & CO pls do the needful and help the guy career make people still Know say he exist

Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by dacovajnr: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Only your tie caught my attention grin
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by vizkiz: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
popular

That guy's popularity is as dead as black face's grin
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by ShakurM(m): 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
This guy that speaks in tongues grin
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by Mhizkel(f): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
undecided Never heard of him tho.
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by vizkiz: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mhizkel:
undecided Never heard of him tho.

please marry me embarassed
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by austertee01(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
dacovajnr:
Only your tie caught my attention grin

Smiles... What is it with my Tie?
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by Mhizkel(f): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
vizkiz:

please marry me embarassed
Show me the ringcheesy
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by Kenzico(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
shocked is that Konga??!! @Op did u asked him why the wait so long??
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by vizkiz: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mhizkel:

Show me the ringcheesy

I thought I explained that part to you already undecided
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by dacovajnr: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
austertee01:

Smiles... What is it with my Tie?
it's nice and it shows how humble you are grin
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by Kenzico(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
shocked is that Konga??!! Though he wan resemble Awilo @Op did u asked him why the wait so long??
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by Mhizkel(f): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
vizkiz:

I thought I explained that part to you already undecided
I still insist
wink
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by vizkiz: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mhizkel:

I still insist
wink

tragic! Tragic!!!! angry
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by Princeparix(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Abeg which song him sing?
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
he be rapper or singer
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by Mhizkel(f): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
vizkiz:

tragic! Tragic!!!! angry
What's tragic about that?
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by austertee01(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Kenzico:
shocked is that Konga??!! Though he wan resemble Awilo @Op did u asked him why the wait so long??

I actually asked him and his response was that he has been doing some other things. He also said he is working in something very big this year.
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by vizkiz: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mhizkel:

What's tragic about that?

I was expecting you to come down here sad
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by cruzita(f): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
to be sincere I don't know him.but op that your tie na hit back to back
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by Mhizkel(f): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
vizkiz:

I was expecting you to come down here sad
And what if I say I will?
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by vizkiz: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mhizkel:

And what if I say I will?

then you will get to see the ring and I will propose wink
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by Mhizkel(f): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
vizkiz:

then you will get to see the ring and I will propose wink
What if you just wanna use that as a trick?
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by vizkiz: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mhizkel:

What if you just wanna use that as a trick?

I have pure intentions baby, no tricks embarassed
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by Mhizkel(f): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
vizkiz:

I have pure intentions baby, no tricks embarassed
I'm not yet convinced.
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by vizkiz: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mhizkel:

I'm not yet convinced.

how can I get you convinced about my true intentions?
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by Mhizkel(f): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
vizkiz:

how can I get you convinced about my true intentions?
The ring!!!

A picture of you buying it would docheesy
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by vizkiz: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mhizkel:

The ring!!!

I have to place an order for the ring.

I need to know if you truly want to marry me or runaway with my ring. It's expensive now tongue
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mhizkel:

The ring!!!

[size=19pt]YOUR FATHER BUY YOUR MAMA RING BEFORE HIM MARRY AM?

OLOSHOS EVERYWHERE [/size]
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by Mhizkel(f): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
vizkiz:

I have to place an order for the ring.

I need to know if you truly want to marry me or runaway with my ring. It's expensive now tongue

Another reason to tell you just wanna trick mesad
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by vizkiz: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mhizkel:

Another reason to tell you just wanna trick mesad

I wouldn't do that. Not to you smiley
Re: A Nairalander With The Popular Artist, Konga by Mhizkel(f): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
vizkiz:

I wouldn't do that. Not to you smiley
Why?

You think I'm unique?cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Tiwa Savage’s Alleged Relationship With Otedola Ruined Her Marriage (READ) / Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook / Facebook Reveals Lie In Toke Makinwa's Book 'on Becoming' [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.