Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook (2239 Views)

Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her / Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
Food is something we can't do without, and cooking it is dreaded by some people. These are pictures u can relate to if you hate cooking .

1.When you hear someone say it’s
your turn to cook.

Oh no, not again!

1 Like

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by Edwardhead(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
fp we are dreaming... more pics loading from dis girl grin grin
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
2. When you’re done making a Nigerian meal.

If you don’t sweat after cooking , that food can never be sweet!

1 Like

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
3. How the kitchen looks like a battlefield when you’re done with it.

The more scattered, the better!

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
4. Your mum’s reaction when she eats your food.

Ahn ahn mummy, its just a little salt now!

1 Like

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by MrOlihilistic: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
I'm one of them.
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
5. When you finally discover a Nigerian recipe App.

Yesss! Time to shame all the people who think I’m a bad cook!

1 Like

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
6. When you’re making the food exactly as you saw it on Youtube, but the food is just not having any sense.

I think this egusi has malaria!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
7. You, when you finish making swallow.

I hate this life so much right now!

2 Likes

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
8. After all the turning and gyrating, the swallow will now be looking like stone.

I’m done. Just done.

1 Like

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
9. When you’re using your recipe app to cook and your phone dies.

Kuku kill me!

1 Like

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
10. When your mum starts telling all her friends how you don’t know how to cook.

Mummy you’re the one that taught me! So Kontinu!

1 Like

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
11. When that amebo aunty comes at you with that ‘You must cook for your man so he won’t leave you’ advice.

Keep wallowing in your backward thinking ma!

1 Like

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
12. When the food decides to burn itself a second time, so you start thinking of dating a chef.

At this point, that’s the only option!

2 Likes

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
13. How you pack cartons of Indomie when shopping, because it’s the only thing saving you from yourself.

I cannot come and die!

3 Likes

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by rheether(f): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
A woman who can't cook doesn't deserve a good sex.

5 Likes

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
14. When you finally meet a fine boy, but he says he only can only marry a good cook like his mother, so you have to package like:

Hello overnight chef!

3 Likes

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by blaquemyc: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
rheether:
1000 gbosa for you. You get sense no be small..

3 Likes

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
15. The pep talk you give yourself when you’re about to cook.

'You will not burn this rice today.’

3 Likes

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
16. When you finally get the food done after much wahala, and someone says it’s not sweet.

My fren keep quiet!

3 Likes

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
17. How your in-laws look at you when you serve them croissants and coffee because you’re not trying to embarrass yourself.

Please ma, manage it like that o! If not stay in your house!

3 Likes

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by slimbless(f): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
18. When you finally meet a bae who
doesn’t mind your cooking skills and
people are having headaches about it.

Haters gon hate!

2 Likes

Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by Jennydoris(f): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
rheether:

So sex is the only thing you can use to qualify a man? undecided
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
This should be interesting grin
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lool.. Babe gon learn how to cook.. Don't do this to yasef
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by lilmax(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
I don't know how leaving a woman that cannot cook translates to backward mentality.....
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by naniawini(f): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
angry angry
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by krozay(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Some of dis gals no fit boil water sef
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by EpicMaurice(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
I dont mind marrying a lady that cant cook since am an excellent chef. grin
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lol, interesting
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
rheether:
I concur grin grin
Re: Pics You Can Relate To If You Don't Know How To Cook by mzFiona(f): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Funniest thread ever!!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

40 Things You Need To Know About 2face Idibia. / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bikini Body In Hawaii / Davido Having Fun With His Girlfriend As Both Cuddle On Bed Lnside His Newly Con

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.