Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Don't Be A Problem - Be A Solution (written By Adexlord) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Be A Problem - Be A Solution (written By Adexlord) (447 Views)

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL : a poem written by an African child for his love for africa / A Nairalander Built A Solution To Fix The Gap Between The Artisans And The Mass / Skill Acquisition As A Solution To Nigeria Economic Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be A Problem - Be A Solution (written By Adexlord) by lordadex(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
I know someone is reading this, please be encouraged.
If you are not part of the solution, definitely you are a part of the problem.
Be a solution everywhere you find yourself and anytime, don't ever say I'm still a small girl, I'm still a small boy. No impact is too little to express, you have no excuse not to be a solution giver.
"Be a go-giver and not a go-getter"
I know you may say also, but I don't have much, I don't know much people, I only know little of the scriptures, I can't even pray for an hour, lemme encourage you again; be inspired to give, give that little you have, it's not yours - someone else needs it, if you keep it, it will rot and God despise a spoiler.
"If you think you are weak, invest your little energy on another person who's weaker, and you'll be suprised how strong you even were"
Try your best, ensure always, not to be a burden to any individual, but in love and humility let the world feel your impact even if it's little you've got.
The world need you, they need you for a particular issue and reason, you are a cure to some certain convalescences, ailments and problems in some places. Always prove yourself available for impact and more impacts, no more hiding! start honoring that your 'God-given potential' by uncovering it, get up! break that shackle tying you down, don't hide your thoughts and feelings anymore, even if it's little, especially when you can make an accurate difference.
You are the one that weak brother is expecting, that unfit sister awaits your encroachments too, so why wait another moment?
Impact does not start when we are all fit and made, it begins immediately when we see a 'need' waiting to be met.
Ask yourself, Have I met one today?

Credits: Adegbite Joseph Adexlord
http://Facebook.com/adexlord

(1) (Reply)

Be Employable / Acess Recruiting Fot Internships Ends 29th Of April 2016 / Any Info Abt Nigeria Airforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.