Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

How To Change Your Phone's Density Dpi - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change Your Phone's Density Dpi (941 Views)

How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? / Top 10 Android Apps By Nigerians That Will Change Your Life / How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Phone's Density Dpi by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hello, today I'll be teaching you how to easily change your phone's density dpi with Android terminal emulator. The fact that you made it to this page I'll like to assume you already know what density dpi is and why you want to change it to your taste, so let's get to the point.

Procedure

1. Download the android terminal emulator from play store

2. Run the terminal emulator type "su" then hit enter to gain root access.

3. Now choose the value of dpi you want and type "wm density 300"

Replace the "300" with the value of your choice in 10s (200,210,320,480).

Check here for more illustrations with images http://www.etechgist.com/2016/02/how-to-change-your-phone-density-dpi.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Htc One M7 / Is There Any Disadvantage With Rooting / Please Help.... My Infinix Hot 2 Is Sometimes Very Hot While Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.