Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) (24641 Views)

Afam Power Plant, Kashimbila & Gurara Hydro Plants To Operate In Nigeria / 3050mw Mambila Hydro-Power Project At Gembu In Taraba Set To Take Off / Fashola Commissions Solar PP Donated By Japan In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fashola is working
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by baby124: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
edoyad:

Na wa o !
Kpele, the black eye will go down after a few days, the bruises. But my advice is that you run for your dear life
Don't mistake me with your mother and father. It's an advice.
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by firstolalekan(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
But how can a lawyer be a minister of power?
Lol, Nigeria.
You have a very bad body odor

IGNORANCE sad

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by emzila(m): 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Lol, Nigeria.
you may also ask baba God, "how can a bread seller become an international model in less than 1month"? lol God can "mesmerized" someone with blessing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by edoyad(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
baby124:

Don't mistake me with your mother and father. It's an advice.

I could never do that, they are much too refined and civilized to be mistaken for you.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by winterfell007(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
i believe this was part of the generation plants that was privatized by the previous administrations. it seems the new company that assumed ownership has invested money to improve the generation capacity of the plant. that's good to know, it seems privatization if well conducted sure improves the nation's economy

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by gbeseun(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Brf only
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by joey150(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Light has been in a stage of relapse...

Fash am not impressed
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by Nairadays: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:
Sorry if this sounds biased, but z t that rivers in d north flow more than those in d south n other areas or what, cos they have d most number of dams n hydro power plants..... Ibere ni o
Maybe because they're all in the hinterlands.

I might be wrong too ooo, corrections are welcome.
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by olaolaking: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Lol, Nigeria.
Same reason why he can be a governor
You get it now? Good

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by uthlaw: 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
comos:
Fashola Commissioning GEJ project
every thing now in naija has turn GEJ project nd 4 six years he rules tell one achievement he offer us
apart 4rm money loot

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by TPAND(f): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
This government is a sham. Cutting a tape for a hydro plant that had been existing for decades.

When fashola fixes and rehabilitates an existing project we will declare it in the media and have a tape cutting ceremony.

SHAM
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by AreaFada2: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Good to at least to be seen doing something physical.

Fashola has a golden opportunity to leave an indelible mark on Power & infrastructure. A very big challenge too.

After this ancient dam electricity, the scorching sun in the North should be harnessed for solar power.

That's more important long term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by Saladin25(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Lol, Nigeria.
A Professor of Biology was once petroleum minister and he did well which is the person of Prof Tam David west.

An Architect was once a petroleum minister which is Deziani Madueke.

The State Petroleum minister, Dr. Ibe Kachichukwu is a Lawyer by profession.

The former and latter are well experienced in Oil and gas sector.

If we have seen the likes of Fabian Osuji, that fumbles as a minister of education despite being an educationist.
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by bobchigar(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Lol, Nigeria.
The reason why Zoologist became Nigerian president
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by omonnakoda: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Lol, Nigeria.
Unintelligent question. In the Uk 2 or 3 years ago the Minister of Defence was Liam Fox a doctor .The UK is a nuclear power,

Spencer Abraham the 10th US secretary of Energy 2001-2005 is a lawyer

Amber Rudd the current UK Energy Secretary read History

In Germany he is Sigmar Gabriel who used to be a Teacher

The fact is Ministerial appointments are political not technocratic ones. Their job is to give political direction to technocrats . Any person with a brain and experience of working in government can be power minister. His job is to set targets and follow through. He should know when to get advice and how to get advice appraised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by omonnakoda: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by rottennaija(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
GEJ2019:
Project under my tenure.

with your money, the part you or your minister or aids or NSA didn't steal
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by Abukc(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Kudos babafash don't forget housing sha o.
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by efilefun(m): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Lol, Nigeria.
How could a zoologist be the president of nigeria Lol, Nigeria
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by thundafire: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
GEJ project is celebrated by apc morons wen did dy award contracts or dy used change language mantra 2 deceive their zombies again
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by Bamz(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
sameer1212:
lol. Wait make I ask IFA! grin

Ifa is not available at the moment. Please drop your enquiries and we will be in touch with you.
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by mikolo80: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
psucc:
Pls o! mek una no vex o! The Jebba dam had been in operations since 19abraham.

Is it the maintenance or refurbishment that he went to commission or did govt build additional units?

Nigeria, . . .
then why dint you commission the refurbishment instead sharing our money
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by stilljigga: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fashola commissioned the project. He was not the originator of the project. Jebba dam is an already existing dam connected to 330kv grid. Additional units is "likely added". It's an on-going stuff. So it's more of an upgrade
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by NovusHomo(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
You could have asked "how can a farmer be president of Nigeria?".

Or how did a shoeless, clueless fisherman become President of Nigeria? grin
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by Duru009(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
All these are goodluck jonathan projects..........

What a life.....
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by Nbote(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Since wen maintenance dey need commissioning again? ? D last time I remember we go Jebba in my secondary skool days for excursion oooo... So is dis Jebba d ijebu garri version or abakaliki version?? Well zombies oya, dis one na for una.
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by Wyttcat: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
That's my great minister, already hit ground running. I'm sure other ministers are waiting for him to hold their hands.
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by oostin: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
The three major hydro electric power stations in the North have always been Kainji, Shiroro and Jebba or did they build another power station at Jebba?
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by 9ousky: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dats great, so sad I missed d commissioning, I was part of the task force that work on the overhauling of the unit 4 generator. It was a nine month project
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by Image123(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Lol, Nigeria.

How can lawyer Kachukwu be Director in ExxonMobil oil and gas? lol.
Re: Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
kYjelly2:

Fashola be like, "Ehen! So this is how electricity is generated?"
Yeye boy looool grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / Live Pictures of Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Campaign In Ondo State / Segun Showunmi Speaks On PDP's Loss In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.