Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

DOOGEE X6: Beautiful And Cheapest Android Phone With Great Features. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DOOGEE X6: Beautiful And Cheapest Android Phone With Great Features. (3754 Views)

Ten (10) Most Cheapest Android Phones You Can Buy On Jumia / Homtom S16: The Cheapest Android Phone With 18:9 Edge-less Display (N23,315) / Black Friday Is 2 Days Away - Nov 25 | Cheapest Android Phone To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOOGEE X6: Beautiful And Cheapest Android Phone With Great Features. by augster(m): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Tweetums:
i pity u... I'm earning thru mmm global got paid to my bitcoin wallet... I bought xiaomi redmi note 3 on AliExpress 1st bank charge me #305/$1... What do you know? See my wallet mumu
maam can you pls teach me about this stuff? Here‘s my whatsapp number 08100041548
Re: DOOGEE X6: Beautiful And Cheapest Android Phone With Great Features. by Horlhaphemi: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
augster:
maam can you pls teach me about this stuff? Here‘s my whatsapp number 08100041548
MMM is not a bank, MMM does not collect your MONEY, MMM is not an online business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM is a community where people help each other. MMM gives you a technical basic program, which helps millions of participants worldwide to find those who NEED help, and those who are ready to PROVIDE help for FREE. All transferred BITCOINS to another participants are your help given by your own good will to another one, absolutely gratis. If you are completely confident and certain in your actions and make your mind to participate, we kindly ask you to study carefully all warnings and instructions first. In cases of any matter regarding the topic our online consultants are ready to help and answer all your questions
GUYS MMM GLOBAL IS AMZAING JOIN NOW And double your btc every month, YES EVERY MONTH U WILL DOUBLE UR INVESTMENT 100% RETURN
if u put $50 u will get joining bonus $20
i.e you will earn $100 next month plus $20
when i started with mmm i did $50 after 2 days i did $60
if u add $500 u will get $50 bonus
Re: DOOGEE X6: Beautiful And Cheapest Android Phone With Great Features. by NigeriaBam: 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Horlhaphemi:

MMM is not a bank, MMM does not collect your MONEY, MMM is not an online business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM is a community where people help each other. MMM gives you a technical basic program, which helps millions of participants worldwide to find those who NEED help, and those who are ready to PROVIDE help for FREE. All transferred BITCOINS to another participants are your help given by your own good will to another one, absolutely gratis. If you are completely confident and certain in your actions and make your mind to participate, we kindly ask you to study carefully all warnings and instructions first. In cases of any matter regarding the topic our online consultants are ready to help and answer all your questions
GUYS MMM GLOBAL IS AMZAING JOIN NOW And double your btc every month, YES EVERY MONTH U WILL DOUBLE UR INVESTMENT 100% RETURN
if u put $50 u will get joining bonus $20
i.e you will earn $100 next month plus $20
when i started with mmm i did $50 after 2 days i did $60
if u add $500 u will get $50 bonus

Nice package. Thankx
Re: DOOGEE X6: Beautiful And Cheapest Android Phone With Great Features. by Tweetums(f): 3:14am On Feb 18, 2016
ikombe:
was just pulling ya legs grin

Na im you go carry all ur details post for here undecided

Make dem no go hack your account oh undecided
Acc secure die
Re: DOOGEE X6: Beautiful And Cheapest Android Phone With Great Features. by Tweetums(f): 3:16am On Feb 18, 2016
Horlhaphemi:
wow nice one are you into revshare ? Like turboadcash
nope mmm program.... Add me on WhatsApp 08151871382
Re: DOOGEE X6: Beautiful And Cheapest Android Phone With Great Features. by simplibaba(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2016
Tweetums:
case closed then

Good morning Ms, pls I want to strt providing help using bitcoin on mmm but I need someone to put me through and I need answers to some questions like, can I provide help in bitcoin and after 30days get help in naira with the additional 50%...pls ma, urgent response will be highly appreciated....
Re: DOOGEE X6: Beautiful And Cheapest Android Phone With Great Features. by vibgyor(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2016
The camera lens is really 5 MP but using software enhancements to achieve 8 MP. I don't know how the Chinese engineers do that. But it sure creates confusion when comparing smartphones. Doogee X6 Pro with 16 GB ROM, 2 GB RAM and 5.5" HD display is already selling on Jumia for 44K http://www.pricenaija.com/464/doogee-x6-pro.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Best Android Apps You Must Have In 2016 / You Shouldn't Care About PHCN Again With This. / Unboxing Of Oukitel K10000 Pro(battery Beast)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.