Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? (17019 Views)

For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? / Movie Lover, Drop In Your Favorite TV Series, I Need Some / What's Your Favorite TV Series Character And Why Do Like The Character? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by Lumiere91: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2016
sheyinoni:

Mine was ayamatanga,isharulu or aro meta. Very interesting and less scary
wey fear wan kill me
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by katniss(f): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2016
shockwave91:
Hey Arnold!!

Nickelodeon had the BEST cartoons! #IDon'tCare
Yeah they did but my favs were as told by ginger, all grown up, rocket power and ofcourse hey Arnold.
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2016
1.)Rain To Ghost

2.) Mr. Spencer(Papa mmebi or the spoiler)

3.) Tele Match

4.) SWAT

5.) Super Ted(Super ted and caring Sporty)

6.) Danagos(if I got the spelling correctly)

7.) Davengers(if I got the spelling correctly)

8.) Denson and Memphis or something like that (Pls correct me if you do remember)

9.) Fenbor

10.) Wiliwili

11.)Zero
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by kenny905(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2016
sotall:
Tales by moonlight
hihi kpako...confirm kpako' how many of una dey watch am for ur komunity?
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by klassykute(m): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

how? I dont understand. There's no one here in his/late late or early 20's that didnt watch Power Rangers
early 20's na kid ni?
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by lurlah2014(f): 8:12am On Feb 17, 2016
DANCE OF SHAME, PASSION, GENERATION
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by Molake94(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2016
Silver Hawk
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2016
katniss:

Yeah they did but my favs were as told by ginger, all grown up, rocket power and ofcourse hey Arnold.

True True True!!!

Cartoon Network just couldn't compete with them in terms of quality mature cartoons

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Lumiere91:
is it on dvd now.nostalgia wan kill me

i saw an episode on one of the nickelodeon channels on DSTV. A huge smile flashed across my face smiley That show is still relevant even in today's world. I dey tell u
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2016
Lumiere91:
is it on dvd now.nostalgia wan kill me

i saw an episode on one of the nickelodeon channels on DSTV. A huge smile flashed across my face smiley That show is still relevant in today's world i tell u

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by mimiwhite4real(f): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2016
Robin hood
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by RoyalBlak007: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2016
mimiwhite4real:
Robin hood
cool
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by olumalcolm(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2016
Inspector gadget, biker mice 4rm mars,voltron,dodo the kid 4rm outta space, etc etc etc
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by milkytea(f): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Dragonball Z.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by fredola77(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2016
Mario1989:
Night rider by michael knight

I thought no body remembers this one. Also, DOCTOR WHO, TALES BY MOONLIGHT(as of old), ROBIN HOOD, CORK CROW AT DOWN, VOLTRON, BEHIND THE CLOUDS(I use to trip for Bayo's girlfriend that nurse like die but can't remember her name now),TENTEN, and who remembers DEMSEY AND MAKEPEACE!
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by Peacefulgold(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2016
Sesame street......
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by Mostprecious(f): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2016
Telletubies Little Mermaid Barney nd friends Secret of d sound, ruth nd racheal, I loved d cast lik madt den!
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by Peacefulgold(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=fredola77 post=42995843]

I thought no body remembers this one. Also, DOCTOR WHO, TALES BY MOONLIGHT(as of old), ROBIN HOOD, CORK CROW AT DOWN, VOLTRON, BEHIND THE CLOUDS(I use to trip for Bayo's girlfriend that nurse like die but can't remember her name now),TENTEN, and who remembers DEMSEY AND MAKEPEACE!
Dis was d days wen growing up was fun....kids of nowadays dey miss oo
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by babajay69: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
It can be fun to reminisce about the things that you liked to do as a child. TV was probably a big part of most people’s childhood and remembering your favorite shows is a good way to relive those times. Mine was Alice in Wonderland

I loved Sesame Street, Super Ted, Voltron
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by dawngal(f): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2016
lol! Tales by moonlight and sesame street.
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by Peacefulgold(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2016
Just remembered wen life was interesting and wen we keep watching d clock for d time for a particular programme.....programmes lik.... Village headmaster , second chance, the new masquerede
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by FlySly05: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2016
Tales by moonlight, Arelu, Yonponyanrin, NTA Newsline, Koko Close, Village Headmaster and a few others

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by rotexteymie(f): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2016
tombravo:
aww. the simpsons. especially the movie where their city was captured under a large glass with a bomb dropped into it. i watched eldorado too, sinbad, aladin 1,2,3. meet the robinsons, final fantasy. those days. . . now person no fit sit dwn watch tv. work too much.
Barbie over the Simpsons still cheesy
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by askari01: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2016
You all must have forgotten MAGGI KITCHEN....hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by seighabenz(m): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2016
grin birdman, jumbo, mopet baby, doctor woo, renier ghost ect
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 17, 2016
rotexteymie:

Barbie over the Simpsons still cheesy
tcheeew. girls and barbie. very boring!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by ismex4real: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2016
Power rangers + tom n jerry
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by Trendishine: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2016
Timotee:
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned G-force, He-man, and Atom ant. These were classics from the 80s.
i concur
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by rotexteymie(f): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2016
tombravo:
tcheeew. girls and barbie. very boring!
It's a feminine show... Am not surprised
OK.. I like the simpsonsssssssss
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by Trendishine: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2016
tickles2luv2016:
Cadbury's breakfast television(a whole new dimension to family entertainment). Cartoonoga cats,muppet babies,allo allo,doctor who,pinnochio,tour of duty,another life,jumbo,then there's this toy factory which i cant remember its title. grin renta ghost,the rich also cry,santa barbara,tales by moonlight,kidivision 101,captain planet,ninja turtles etc that i cant remember
o mehn, u gat me laffin ,nostagia ti take over,..allo allo,santa barbra,kidi vision, muppet baby, jimbo oo.. lol u try...allo allo..gat me cracking, son of the 80's..do u remember terahox..? the x & o guyz..those round ball militias.. grin grin grin grin..
Re: What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? by preetyb(f): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2016
The lion king

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? / How To Download & Watch Seasonal Movies And Youtube Videos / Igbo, Yoruba Rivalry Killing Our Film Industry – Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.