Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? (16997 Views)

Ctl Vs Gotv Vs Startimes Vs Mytv, Metro, And Other Cable Networks / GOTV Or STARTIMES, Which Is Better? / GOTV And Startimes Which Is Better As At Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
If one could afford a subscriptn of btw 1000 - 1500, which shld he go for putting sports statns in2 consideratn also.
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by Dyt(f): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
I thought I read star times is now 1800
All stations
You get to watch championship on weds only
Fox shows live cops/ligue 1/seria A
You also get bundegesliga on Saturdays
Wrestling
Trace sports

But I have an idea
Heard of free to air?
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by dondestiny(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Avin used both...I wud recommend startimes coz I love it

1 Like

Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by yomi007k(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dyt:
I thought I read star times is now 1800
All stations
You get to watch championship on weds only
Fox shows live cops/ligue 1/seria A
You also get bundegesliga on Saturdays
Wrestling
Trace sports

But I have an idea
Heard of free to air?
Yea, I hrs of dt free-to-air. Is it not mostly arabic? Do dey broadcast in lagos?
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by Dyt(f): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
yomi007k:

Yea, I hrs of dt free-to-air. Is it not mostly arabic? Do dey broadcast in lagos?

I heard it all kinds of stations o
In fact adult own dey dia
grin grin

Saw a thread on it
Contacted someone and it seem so easy
Will go get the decoder sometime next week
I have dish
He said I don't even have to spend up to 10k to get it all done
Why not go to satellite section
You will get more than enough info
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by yomi007k(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dyt:

I heard it all kinds of stations o
In fact adult own dey dia
grin grin

Saw a thread on it
Contacted someone and it seem so easy
Will go get the decoder sometime next week
I have dish
He said I don't even have to spend up to 10k to get it all done
Why not go to satellite section
You will get more than enough info
Wow tnx.
No go dey watch Adult own ooo grin
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 19, 2015
There is no adult channel on Startimes., and lovers of Live EPL, Bundesliga, and La Liga will be extremely disappointed, cuz they don't air live on any of Startimes extremely limited sports channels. Though if you're interested in MLS, Eredivisie and Serie A, you're covered. The same goes for GOTV. In practical terms, both of them are crap. Save up some money and buy yourself a DSTV decorder. Better yet, gain access to multiple sports, movie, music, and News channels by installing KODI TV on your PC
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by Freelancer007(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2015
Like the poster above me suggested, save money and buy a DStv decoder. It's still the best so far.
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Freelancer007:
Like the poster above me suggested, save money and buy a DStv decoder. It's still the best so far.
and pay N14,000 to watch English league
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by Donsammi(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
asuustrike2009:

and pay N14,000 to watch English league
thatz a price of techn0

2 Likes

Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by KnightsTemplar(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Charlesamino:
If one could afford a subscriptn of btw 1000 - 1500, which shld he go for putting sports statns in2 consideratn also.

Please and Please, run away from GOTV!!! I use their service, but it is one the most regrettable things I have done. Their service is very terrible, GOTV, will keep on cutting you off even if you have an active subscription, it is either you long into their self care online service, or you send sms that cost #10 to a particular code. The annoying thing is that this is not a guarantee that the error code will be cleared #fact, and of late such scrupulous disconnections is on the increase. So it means if you are sending through sms, it means you could spent up to #150 for sms in a week #fact. And they have poor customer service, those ingrates will never reply any email you send to them complaining about their services, you call them, nobody will answer you. I still have an active subscription when it expires am switching to Startimes, am just tired of them.

2 Likes

Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Donsammi:
thatz a price of techn0
are you implying that N14,000 is cheap Or what. are you able to watch all the available channels on that bouquet for the whole month? this is the reason why dstv will continue to increase her subscription fees because of your type. So don't complain when it goes up to N20,000 and your disposable income falls by 60%. by then you will switch to another paytv or stop watching at all

2 Likes

Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by Boriqua(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
You can now watch free to air channels for free!

Get up to 75 entertaining pay channels for free including- Afican Movie Magic( Hausa, Igbo,Yoruba),super sports-2.3.5.6.7,Discovery channels, Mnet movies, History Channel, Nollywood, Nat.Geo Wild. jim jam, disney, nicklodeon, cnn, bbc, Aljezera, and so on.

Call 08185060158 for Abuja residents only.
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by ctuagent007: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
koice:
There is no adult channel on Startimes., and lovers of Live EPL, Bundesliga, and La Liga will be extremely disappointed, cuz they don't air live on any of Startimes extremely limited sports channels. Though if you're interested in MLS, Eredivisie and Serie A, you're covered. The same goes for GOTV. In practical terms, both of them are crap. Save up some money and buy yourself a DSTV decorder. Better yet, gain access to multiple sports, movie, music, and News channels by installing KODI TV on your PC

She is talking about cable satellite OR CTL....there is an adult channel and there
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by Avalani(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2015
I'm trying to decide on which bouquet plan to pay for on startimes within the hour. I must watch the Bayern Munich v Dortmund and Milan v Napoli games. Will Classic bouquet cover these 2 games?
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by stockbull(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by rogerbyy: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by edujandon(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2016
Read comparison between startimes and gotv here http://edujandon.com/2014/05/gotv-vs-startime-advantages-and.html/
Re: Gotv Vs Startimes, Which Is Better? by VTPASS: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Subscribe, renew and pay for your GOtv account in less than 3 minutes with this simple steps:
1. Click on this link https://www.vtpass.com/gotv
2. Pick the bouquet package of your choice
3. Enter your Gotv card number
4. Pay.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Beautiful Photos From “lara And The Beat” Movie Premiere / How To Download & Watch Seasonal Movies And Youtube Videos / Nollywood’s Chronic Bachelors And Spinsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.