Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) (33613 Views)

Ali Modu Sherrif Meets With Babangida Behind Close Door In Minna. Photos / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS / Burial Of Agunola Omomowo, Ondo Council Chairman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by mikaael(m): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2016
Demdem:

It was a lie peddled by pdp fools. Their lies are world class. It's obvious to the world now where sheriff is. The killer party

Waoh!...I weep for dz country

3 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by lastpage: 12:04am On Feb 17, 2016
Jaymaxxy:
If this is the opposition PDP is ready to give, I give up.

Please dont give up!

"E-go better" nor be dog name for Benin! grin grin grin

Modu Sherrif is our son!

His name is now Alli "ModuChukwu" Sherrif
shocked shocked shocked

PDP, l hail o! grin grin

Lastpage!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by tuniski: 12:14am On Feb 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

When did Azazi name Buhari

I have seen where Azazi named PDP
is PDP anybody's name?
Just Google buhari's utterances when in opposition on BH! Then u will get my drift.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by Tolatutu: 12:39am On Feb 17, 2016
We can now see which party is pro Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 1:03am On Feb 17, 2016
If power will have to shift from APC, am rest assured its not going back to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by babadem2much(m): 2:19am On Feb 17, 2016
With this latest appointment of Ali Modu Sheriff

another party ti take over opposition ahswear

am not a fan of PDP OR APC but since Ribadu missed it they would have given it to Ben Bruce sef

any how Twitter for sale market grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by Henovy: 2:28am On Feb 17, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
The chief financier and navigator of Boko Haram finally taking over the same institution that allowed the terrorist group to expand and thrive.

And this party of corrupt buffoons expect Nigerians to take them seriously? undecided

PDP are a confused party!

So much for re-branding.

#BokoHaramRebranding

Based on this appointment, PDP has just sealed Buhari's second term without any fight

Sorry, my president is not gunning for a second term but there will be somebody to give these PDP buffons a TKO(Technical Knock Out)

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by misgab: 2:40am On Feb 17, 2016
pdp has finally lost it.BH SPONSOR,STRATEGIST N FINANCIER.GMB you don get orijo go after d bastered dt got blood money tru illegal oil exploration etc.from now on pdp i hate apc i prefer to dz dead wood .may Almighty God take all d known unknown active and passive enemies of Nigeria away suddenly.amen
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by MistaBabz: 2:48am On Feb 17, 2016
That's quite unfortunate and another step to failure, despite his bad reputations. PDP is indeed dead & gone

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by bakila: 3:25am On Feb 17, 2016
MrHackmed1:
PDP is broke but Ali Modu is damn rich...So they make him the new chairman.....Nice one, Game on PDP
God don catch PDP and SAS. One losses its credibility by building it image on a suspected sponsor of BH, the other losses his money by trying to sponsor a dead donkey into a horse race.
The comments of Aziza will be one of the busiest words in Nigeria causing more loss to the two. Money is not everything in politics.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by copiescopy(m): 3:56am On Feb 17, 2016
QUITE SHAMBOLIC !!!! THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE THE SS/SE HAVE ALLOWED THE NORTHERNERS SEE THROUGH US . THEY KNOW OUR MINDSET IN THIS POLITICAL DISPENSATION . QUOTE ME EVEN THE NEW PDP CHAIRMAN WILL ALLOW PMB SLIDE THROUGH FOR THE SECOND AND EVEN THIRD TERM THAN TO ALLOW A SS/SE COME FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL TICKET COME 2019. THIS IS ACHIEVEABLE TO THEM EASILY A LA' CARTE THE SW ITS JUST A PITY WE ALWAYS PLAY INTO THE HANDS OF THE NORTH IN EVERY POLITICAL ADVENTURES OF THIS COUNTRY . MY 5 %
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by Rhea(f): 4:19am On Feb 17, 2016
[size=18pt]The man who cleaned out Bornu state treasury. PDP!!![/size]

5 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by totorimi: 4:21am On Feb 17, 2016
So officially we can safely say, no hope for the youths politically in this country.
Now we need to form a youths party with the sole objectives of recovering our nation back. Nobody above 55 should be allowed in the party. We have the physical strength to tackle the old thieves that have raped our nation dry.
If they refuse to go away we stone them to death. This is the only way to save our country.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by danot1030: 4:50am On Feb 17, 2016
I thought pdp accused APC as an islamic party and boko haram sponsor? Pdp is a confused party fill with corrupt elements. The appointment Modu Sheriff is an indication that pdp has nothing anymore to offer Nigeria, pdp must die.

7 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by mamajohn(f): 5:13am On Feb 17, 2016
From Mr Game Changer to Mr Undertaker, PEEDEEPEE!

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by MDOLOFU: 5:29am On Feb 17, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
The chief financier and navigator of Boko Haram finally taking over the same institution that allowed the terrorist group to expand and thrive.

And this party of corrupt buffoons expect Nigerians to take them seriously? undecided

PDP are a confused party!

So much for re-branding.

#BokoHaramRebranding

Based on this appointment, PDP has just sealed Buhari's second term without any fight

u can't b in 2016 n start concluding on 2019. Politics in Nigeria presently is pregnant n only God kW way it will giv birth to in 2019
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by Abukc(m): 5:34am On Feb 17, 2016
Looting and embezle party still geT time. To elect chairman.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:55am On Feb 17, 2016
Yet another proof that the change we need in Nigeria is basic, fundamental and systemic. Because what we have now is 'garbage in, garbage out'. It is not capable of generating good leaders and good leadership. That of the ruling APC is bad enough. Now we have a worse future with the kind of sofware producing the likes of Ali-Modu.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by gretblue: 5:57am On Feb 17, 2016
I never envisage this was what Olisah Metuh meant by PDP would soon rebrand.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2016
Plz where is FKK and fayose.....waiting patient for u clowns.......SMH 4 PDP

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by alexlee50: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2016
PDP have made a wrong decision, anybody would have been better than modu sheriff.But then other credible people are afraid to be in the radar of the opposition.anyway let them form new alliances and come up with a new party
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:06am On Feb 17, 2016
shamecurls:
If power will have to shift from APC, am rest assured its not going back to PDP.

It is not a matter of 'if' but 'when'. The APC will eventually be voted out of power. That is a sure fact of multi-party democracy. And if the PDP can stabilize it will be right there to take over. The PDP will not vote itself into power. It will be voted into power by the same people that voted the APC into power, disgruntled Nigerians and believe me they are growing by the day.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by Mattew690(m): 6:08am On Feb 17, 2016
God punish them all

God punish una
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by gretblue: 6:18am On Feb 17, 2016
Even if Sheka resurfaces he will be given a big post in PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by babafirst(m): 6:22am On Feb 17, 2016
CastedDude:
PDP don f*ck up...see chairman
Lol,I agree PDP don kpeme.The first serious appointment they will make since May 29 last year and they are doing this shyt??.If na to criticize PMB appointments he no dey tay dem to do.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by jemype(m): 6:27am On Feb 17, 2016
sagio09:
Nawa ooo...what haff pdp turned into cry,we wan get rid of boko boys bt una dey enforce boko on us undecided
u cant get rid of ur tongue. U need it to talk na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Col. Ajayi Reveals What TY Danjuma Told Them During Military Training / Matawalle: Powerful Politicians In Aso Rock Sabotaging The War Against Banditry / Sunday Igboho Speaks Against 3rd World War After Release From Detention (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.